Auto Shipping San Diego, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for San Diego, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest San Diego Auto Transport Reviews
AutoStar Shines Bright AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Shines Bright

Review by on 6/5/2020 1:29 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Hi All, We just moved to Puerto Rico and needed our car shipped from San Diego. to San Juan. AutoStar had the best price and they delivered with great service. The car was picked up the week I spec [More]

Mike Cannon - rom Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Thanks John for the great review! I am happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations with the transportation. We work with the best drivers in the indust...
Well done! Ultimate Transport 123

Well done!

Review by on 6/5/2020 1:19 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Anthony was very professional and made things very simple for me. Saved me a lot time. Handled it all with a phone call and texts. Highly recommended.

Car drop off Ship a Car Direct

Car drop off

Review by on 5/29/2020 6:16 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The service was excellent. I delivered when they said they would and brought it right to my front door I highly recommend them to any customer. The gentleman showed up fast was very efficient, and car [More]

Car Transport from San Diego to Radnor O Ultimate Transport 123

Car Transport from San Diego to Radnor O

Review by on 5/29/2020 11:01 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

The transport team was on time for pick up and drop off. The driver was courteous, and professional - no damage to the car. I would recommend their services.

Great, simple service! American Auto Shipping

Great, simple service!

Review by on 5/25/2020 1:25 PM about American Auto Shipping

My experience was great! Needed to ship my car, gave them a call, and the whole process was simple, straight to the point. Everyone that I spoke with on the phone and in person were friendly and accom [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thanks Alex! Please note we NEVER compensate customers for reviews. However, It's great to hear that all went well with your shipment! Thanks for choosing American Auto Shi...