Auto Shipping San Diego, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for San Diego, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest San Diego Auto Transport Reviews
Excellent car delivery service Door to Door Transport

Excellent car delivery service

Review by on 11/15/2019 7:51 AM about Door to Door Transport

Upon contacting Door to Door company concerning transporting my car from the west coast to the mid-west area; I experienced nothing but professionalism from the very start all the way to my front door [More]

I Move Auto I Move Auto

I Move Auto

Review by on 11/14/2019 11:00 PM about I Move Auto

Was impressed from the onset with I Move Auto’s transparency, everything was explained honestly up front. Their brokerage fee quote was the lowest I received. They also found me the lowest cost carrie [More]

Car transport Ship a Car Direct

Car transport

Review by on 11/11/2019 6:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great customer service. Never felt alone or upset during the whole process. Lots of good communication. My car arrived earlier than originally expected. I would highly recommend

Great experience with Goliath Goliath Auto Transport

Great experience with Goliath

Review by on 11/5/2019 7:38 PM about Goliath Auto Transport

I needed to move a Toyota 4runner from NC to San Diego within a very specific delivery window. Liza Peglow from Goliath listened to my details and said she would let me know if it was possible. The ne [More]

car transport from VA to CA Direct Express Auto Transport

car transport from VA to CA

Review by on 11/5/2019 12:21 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

I am extremely happy with the service from the beginning to the end. Car is delivered in the perfect shape and all belongings were unattached. Special thanks to the driver TOM.