Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting To Los Angeles, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest Los Angeles Auto Transport Reviews
Great experience Ship a Car Direct

Great experience

Review by on 11/13/2019 6:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

There are plenty of car shipment companies, but no doubt that Ship a Car Direct stands along. Superior service in each category – scheduling, on-time delivery, safety, security, follow up, etc… and,o [More]

Great service Ship a Car Direct

Great service

Review by on 11/13/2019 12:17 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This company helped me tremendously, and at such a short notice. I had my car shipped from California to New Jersey. My car arrived 3 days earlier than the expected delivery date. All the guys I spoke [More]

Amazing Car Shipping Experience! GetCarrier.com

Amazing Car Shipping Experience!

Review by on 11/12/2019 2:09 AM about GetCarrier.com

I moved to California on November 7th, so since the shipping process takes about 7-10 days to complete, I scheduled a pick-up from my home in Boston between November 1st-November 3rd. The entire proce [More]

Great Service Ship a Car Direct

Great Service

Review by on 11/9/2019 7:52 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I would highly recommend Ship A Car Direct. They were clear communicative and easy to work with. The driver explained everything and delivered the car on time with no problems.

Easy and Professional Ship a Car Direct

Easy and Professional

Review by on 11/8/2019 4:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Jennifer was my sales person. She was transparent about how the process worked, after I was disappointed by another company. I strongly encourage everyone to use Ship A Car Direct for their transporta [More]