Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Los Angeles, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest Los Angeles Auto Transport Reviews
Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 1/26/2020 7:15 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My car was picked up and delivered on time and for a fair price. AmeriFreight was responsive to all my concerns. I would recommend them, and plan to use them again.

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Got It Done w/ Get It Done Get it Done Transportation

Got It Done w/ Get It Done

Review by on 1/25/2020 9:02 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Great experience with Get It Done Transport moving my Honda Civic from Seattle to LA. David Maier made it as smooth as can be by arranging a pre-qualified carrier for door-to-door service. There were [More]

Ship a car did a great job very happy ! Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car did a great job very happy !

Review by on 1/25/2020 2:55 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The experience was excellent from my first contact with Gage to the drop off with Jay our driver. I really enjoyed speaking with Gabe and felt much more comfortable with him with some of the other [More]

Cross country shipment Ship a Car Direct

Cross country shipment

Review by on 1/23/2020 9:39 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had my car shipped for a cross country move. My car was transferred from point A to point B without damage. I had to uber home after dropping my car off at a site requested by the driver several mi [More]

Awesome Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome Service

Review by on 1/22/2020 9:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I called this company because I needed a quick move from Seattle to LA. I already had my plane tickets and needed the vehicle at the destination. I called AmeriFreight and they made it happen. The fou [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Jae Redmond at 678-271-3042 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...