Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Los Angeles, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest Los Angeles Auto Transport Reviews
Hail Mary AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Hail Mary

Review by on 9/22/2020 3:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I previously used this company last year to transport my wife’s vehicle from Boston MA to Los Angeles CA, everything went without any issues thanks to Richard Jerigin, this time it was my turn to do t [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Richard Jernigan @ 678.821.2653 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Great service, repeat customer. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service, repeat customer.

Review by on 9/21/2020 9:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have shipped two cars across the country with AmeriFreight. Both agents, most recently Brandy, were polite and got the job done efficiently for acceptable prices. Order #1501904452

AmeriFreight - Call Brandy De Jesús at 770-904-9784 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
RAV4 Ship a Car Direct

RAV4

Review by on 9/21/2020 7:13 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I received excellent advise and service from Renee. I found Ship a Car Direct has established an extremely well thought out system that makes the shipping process a breeze. The actual trucking company [More]

ALWAYS RELIABLE & DEPENDABLE Transport Connection

ALWAYS RELIABLE & DEPENDABLE

Review by on 9/21/2020 12:39 PM about Transport Connection

I have used Bill at Transport Connection more than 6 times to ship my cars back and forth across the country; each time has been a really effortless, worry-free experience. Bill cares about who he ch [More]

Outstanding - would definitely use again AutoStar Transport Express

Outstanding - would definitely use again

Review by on 9/19/2020 6:41 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Dominic was the best in arranging pick up and delivery from Los Angeles to Atlanta, Ga. Pick up was exactly on time and drop off arrival was a day earlier. The price was below other transporters. H [More]

Mike Cannon - From Dominic, 888-802-8250 Ext 2223. Greetings Mary, thanks for your review, it's much appreciated. It was a pleasure to assist you during the process, you were very kind. If yourself or anyone you kn...