Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Los Angeles, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest Los Angeles Auto Transport Reviews
good service overall Ship a Car Direct

good service overall

Review by on 12/18/2018 4:42 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ordered a service to ship a car from Los Angeles to North Carolina. Jeniffer was very responsive and a good problem solver. Overall, I am happy with the service.

Shipping car NY to LA Ship a Car Direct

Shipping car NY to LA

Review by on 12/18/2018 1:48 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Hi! I had a great experience shipping my car with Ship a car direct. The delivery was on schedule and the driver kept me informed of his timing so that I could plan accordingly.

Completely Satified AutoStar Transport Express

Completely Satified

Review by on 12/10/2018 4:44 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

To be honest, i had the worst anxiety shipping my car from Chicago to Los Angeles. Carlos and AutoStar Transport helped calm my nerves and were very professional. Car arrived sooner than expected. Oh, [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Rosalie, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. I totally understand how frustrating it can be when trying to relocate your vehicle, ...
American Auto shipping American Auto Shipping

American Auto shipping

Review by on 12/10/2018 3:20 PM about American Auto Shipping

Small company based out of Nevada. I used this company because they are on the West Coast and answered my phone call and gave me the lowest quote that was Guaranteed. I also like how Gina kept in cont [More]

Great service again! Ship a Car Direct

Great service again!

Review by on 11/28/2018 1:46 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Used Ship A Car Direct earlier this year and the service the 2nd time was just as great. Communication was good, driver was professional. Overall, an excellent experience.