Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Los Angeles, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest Los Angeles Auto Transport Reviews
Great Experience! Ship a Car Direct

Great Experience!

Review by on 8/19/2019 10:50 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a great experience using Ship A Car Direct. Jennifer was in constant contact with me throughout the whole process and I felt very taken care of. I would highly recommend them to anyone who ne [More]

Ship a Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 8/19/2019 7:22 AM about Ship a Car Direct

We were extremely pleased with the whole experience. The driver contacted us several times before pick up and delivery so that we knew exactly when he was coming. I would use Ship a Car Direct again [More]

5 stars services Ship a Car Direct

5 stars services

Review by on 8/16/2019 8:59 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I shipped my Range Rover from Connecticut to Los Angeles. Car arrived in LA the day it was promised and in perfect condition. Would recommend a million times this service. And the piece of mind knowi [More]

Transport of Black Jeep Wrangler from CA Direct Express Auto Transport

Transport of Black Jeep Wrangler from CA

Review by on 8/16/2019 7:12 AM about Direct Express Auto Transport

We were charged an extra $100 for the amount of items in the car and the car clearly did not have 100 pounds in it. Would not use the services again.

Ship A Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct

Review by on 8/15/2019 9:36 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My experience was very pleasurable. The ship a car direct agent worked well with me to find the most economic way to ship my car. The driver was great and easy to contact. My car arrived without a gli [More]