Auto Shipping Los Angeles, California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Los Angeles, California.
California: Overall From To

Newest Los Angeles Auto Transport Reviews
Fast and great service! AutoStar Transport Express

Fast and great service!

Review by on 2/13/2019 2:24 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I got quotes from several car shipping companies and AutoStar was the only one who quoted me on exactly what I asked for and gave me an upfront price with no surprise fees later on. They were also ver [More]

Mike Cannon - From Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Andrea! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and that you are satisfied with the service. We always mak...
Car transport Ship a Car Direct

Car transport

Review by on 2/9/2019 9:19 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship direct picked up the car and delivered the car exactly when they said they would. I needed to change the delivery address as the car was being shipped and they were very flexible. They were alway [More]

Great Service By John And Carrier Ship a Car Direct

Great Service By John And Carrier

Review by on 2/8/2019 8:19 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I chose 'Ship a Car Direct' after doing research on shipping car companies online. It was my first time to ship cars. John was super helpful, professional and friendly to let me know how to choose app [More]

Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180

Review by on 2/5/2019 12:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

i needed my car to get shipped with a small time frame andI received amazing service. I was given periodic updates and a follow up to make sure everything went smoothly.

Transport American Auto Shipping

Transport

Review by on 2/4/2019 6:38 PM about American Auto Shipping

Rachel was very attentive to our needs especially with our time restraints and the distance involved . Definitely will use again if the need arises.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the positive review. Hope to have you as a customer in the future.