Providing more than 198,159 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1280

Price Range From $100 to $4000

Overall reliable, but quote did not matc Montway Auto Transport

Overall reliable, but quote did not matc

Review by on 6/19/2019 3:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Overall, Montaway was a reliable and communicative transport company. My only issue was that my original quote was about $150 less than what I ultimately paid to ship my car. However, they worked dili [More]

Montway - Thank you for the feedback and review. If we can assist with anything else, please let us know. Have a great one!
Transport car across country American Auto Shipping

Transport car across country

Review by on 6/5/2019 12:05 PM about American Auto Shipping

Rachel was very professional. She explained each step completely. She was informed and courteous. I appreciated her guidance. The driver was also prompt and polite. I would recommend using this ser [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your business! We appreciate the kind words and are glad that our hard work led to a great experience for you.
Good customer support TMShipping

Good customer support

Review by on 5/29/2019 5:11 AM about TMShipping

Good customer support and fast delivery. My car was picked up shortly and the transportation took even less than I expected. The driver kept me informed about everything regarding the vehicle transpor [More]

TMShipping - Thank you for the review, Kenneth! We, surely, know that good communication and teamwork go a long way. Sincerely, TMShipping
Recommended AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Recommended

Review by on 4/26/2019 5:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry was awesome. I had a last minute shipment, and Harrwas able to find a shipper quickly and meet my deadline. Car was delivered on time with no damage. I recommend Amerifreight and Harry.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Car transported to California BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car transported to California

Review by on 4/26/2019 12:46 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent service car was delivered on time no issues to our son who moved to California from New York definitely would use again and highly recommend

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
You saved me 400$ and time. TMShipping

You saved me 400$ and time.

Review by on 4/15/2019 8:41 AM about TMShipping

Thank you for your help TMShipping!! You saved me 400$ and time. I'm happy that I decided to use your service and not drive the car. I avoided all unnecessary hustle and bustle. It was really go [More]

TMShipping - Good morning Tiffany! Our reps always provide the most cost-effective shipping rates on the market. Thank you for your feedback! Best regards, TMShipping
Happy Customer TMShipping

Happy Customer

Review by on 4/2/2019 9:11 AM about TMShipping

I needed to ship my new bmw x6 2018. I'd been a bit concerned but this company did the job perfectly. I heard about them from one guy I know and he said nothing but good things. So I ?trusted my “baby [More]

TMShipping - Hi Elias! When it comes to the transportation of brand new cars, customers can get especially concerned. We understand how important it is to make this process a hassle-free and we know what we do:) T...
Great Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience

Review by on 4/1/2019 8:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It was a great experience using AmeriFreight to transport my vehicle coast to coast. Shanda is very nice and professional, I'd like to give her a 5-star highest rating.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Shanda (678)783-8202
My car was in perfect condition AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My car was in perfect condition

Review by on 3/25/2019 3:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amazing service!! Thank you so much. My car got all the way across the country in under 5 days and I couldn’t be happier with the service. My cat was in perfect condition

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Richard Jernigan at 678-821-2653
Pickup truck transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Pickup truck transport

Review by on 3/5/2019 5:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle was my agent for Amerifreight and was great! She was very detailed and answered all questions with no issues. My truck was delivered in perfect condition which made me very happy!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle at (678)608-0624.