Providing more than 193,102 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3895

Ship to South Florida BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Ship to South Florida

Review by on 2/12/2019 1:03 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jordan hooked me up next day with a shipper to get my car down to FL. They showed up as promised and I received my car at the end of the week - no issues,hassle free. Good job

Linda Ross - We are delighted that you are happy with our service. Hoping to work with you again.
Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Auto Transport

Review by on 2/11/2019 2:42 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway responded promptly to my inquiry. Communicating with them was easy. Arrangements for transport were made quickly. Car was picked up from the parking lot of our extended stay hotel in New Jerse [More]

Montway - Thank you for the amazing review, Mary! It makes us so happy to hear you had a great experience. We'll be sure to let the driver know too. Have a great one!
Great Experience Montway Auto Transport

Great Experience

Review by on 1/3/2019 12:12 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Recently shipped my car from NJ to FL. Unsure where to go I reached out for recommendations and the first one I go was for Montway. When I contacted them they helped me understand the process and th [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review, David! Have a great new year!
Car transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transport

Review by on 11/30/2018 4:31 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Hedi is an excellent agent, very responsive and responsible, easy to communicate. She keeps us informed about the progress. The entire process is easy and smooth. We are happy working with her.

Terry Williams - Call me at 360-214-3671 for a FREE quoted 24/7 or email me heidi@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you again Jenny for trusting me with your car transportation - I hope you guys settle in to Florida nice...
Car transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transport

Review by on 11/30/2018 12:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Hedi is very responsive. She is the best agent that we have worked. Driver also arrived and delivered on time. We are very satisfied and happy with our experience.

Great help from this guys BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great help from this guys

Review by on 11/29/2018 8:22 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had to transport a custom trike from NJ to FL and had troubles finding the carrier. Mark from Movewheels helped me to organize everything and delivered roadster as it was agreed. Highly recommended! [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company!
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 11/5/2018 12:49 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Second time using their services to transport our Vettes. Have nothing but good things to say about this company. They have been reliable, professional, courteous, and customer friendly. We will use [More]

Montway - Happy to provide the great service, Rose! We look forward to the next transport!
New Jersey to Florida AutoStar Transport Express

New Jersey to Florida

Review by on 9/19/2018 4:33 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

When I placed a request for auto transport quotes, I was bombarded with calls, texts and emails from brokers wanting to ship my BMW from New Jersey to Florida. It was a bit overwhelming what with all [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239: Hi Adele, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. It was more than a pleasure taking care of all of this for you. I am happy that I was abl...
Corvette Transportation Lightning Auto Carriers

Corvette Transportation

Review by on 9/19/2018 2:18 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I recently had my car shipped from NJ to Venice Florida. It was a smooth process. My Corvette was delivered ahead of schedule. The driver, Alex, kept in touch with me the whole way. Matt. the dispa [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Vw van AutoStar Transport Express

Vw van

Review by on 9/14/2018 5:12 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Auto transporters did a great job picking it up and delivering it to Florida when promised. They were courteous and keep me informed with the progress of the shipment. Thank you. I would use this comp [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219: Thank you Bob for the review, much appreciated. I'm glad you were happy with our service. We are proud of our fast reliable carriers and always ensure to deliv...