Providing more than 192,800 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1198

Price Range From $500 to $3200

Aerin saved the day! She’s amazing!!! American Auto Shipping

Aerin saved the day! She’s amazing!!!

Review by on 2/14/2019 3:44 PM about American Auto Shipping

After a less than ideal experience with another shipping company, I contacted American auto shipping via a google search. Thankfully I was able to speak with Aerin who proved to be the Customer servic [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for reporting your positive experience with us Jovian. We take pride in our customer service, and we are glad everything worked out well for you. Remember to use ...
Aerin Davis American Auto Shipping

Aerin Davis

Review by on 2/4/2019 2:44 PM about American Auto Shipping

Aerin was in contact with me the entire time keeping me fully updated on my truck delivery. She had to coordinate with the shipper to pick up my truck from the dealer and kept me in the loop once the [More]

Mark - Aerin (800) 577-3617 - thank you for the kind words and great review. We enjoyed having you as a customer and look forward to helping you with all future shipping needs!
Awesome BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Awesome

Review by on 12/6/2018 8:38 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas was my shipping agent he did a great job getting everything set up for me. I moved from Elizabethtown and they were on time. I will recommend this service to my family.

Linda Ross - Thank you! We are very pleased that you liked our sevice.
Very very bad experience with this broke Ship a Car Direct

Very very bad experience with this broke

Review by on 6/23/2018 9:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

19 days, they cannot find any carrier for me. I placed order on 5/31/2018, and cancelled order on 6/18/2018, at time when I cancelled the order, they cannot find any carrier for me. I have [More]

Michael Strickland - Please accept our apologies for not being able to find a carrier for you. In the auto transport industry, lead time doesn't help get a carrier secured sooner. We don't guarantee dates, and always rec...
The process of my car delivery is great Mercury Auto Transport LLC

The process of my car delivery is great

Review by on 3/8/2018 1:41 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim Gozde is a nice guy and helped me scheduled my first car shipped to California last year so I choose to work with him again without hesitate this time to ship my another car. The pickup and delive [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Shuang, Thanks for such a great review, we are glad to hear Jim did such a great job on your transports. We appreciate your business. Thanks for choosing Mercury!
Many many thanks! Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Many many thanks!

Review by on 2/1/2018 12:52 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

I would like to thank Mathew from mercury transportation for our car transport 2 times in one month. I strongly recommend this company. Prices very fair .I’m highly satisfy with the service I received [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Henry Thanks for leaving us a review. Glad to hear that Matthew was there to help with your transport both times. We appreciate your business and hope to do more business together in the future. Th...
Auto Shipping Group INC. Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group INC.

Review by on 2/8/2017 6:16 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had great service from this company and with my broker Felicia Williams, she was very helpful and lived up to the reviews I've read about her on the BBB website and a few other sites I visited. I wo [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Quick Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quick Transport

Review by on 1/20/2017 10:52 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After I was notified that a trucking company accepted the bid, they picked up my son's car the next day (Friday) in Kentucky, and said it would be in California on Monday or Tuesday. The car actually [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates. Please call Jeff. 678-608-0525
Perfectly Done Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Perfectly Done

Review by on 12/21/2016 9:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Michael contacted me and answered all my questions. He was professional and helpful. He stayed in touch throughout the process, scheduled the pickup at my convenience and his driver delivered my car [More]

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754, Call Text or Email me anytime for a free quote. CP it was my pleasure doing business with you, you always responded promptly when I called even when in me...
Great company AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great company

Review by on 12/11/2016 1:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping my vehicle from North Carolina to California was easy with AmeriFreight. Alli was great to work with and made me comfortable knowing she was there for any concerns or questions. I recommend t [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali 678-369-4271