Providing more than 194,590 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $3900

First time shipper success AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First time shipper success

Review by on 3/28/2019 7:42 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis did a phenomenal job walking me through the car shipping process. I researched numerous companies and most felt they were unreliable and only in it for the money. I narrowed it down to Ame [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Trust them with our crystal champagne gl AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Trust them with our crystal champagne gl

Review by on 1/11/2019 7:13 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

You’re not supposed to put personal items in the car when you ship it, but we trust AmeriFreight so much we put our crystal in the vehicle! The best we have ever dealt with, and we have shipped cars d [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
HORRIBLE Experience - STAY AWAY!!! RoadRunner Auto Transport

HORRIBLE Experience - STAY AWAY!!!

Review by on 1/8/2019 8:08 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

This is an unethical and irresponsible company to deal with. I was given a confirmed pickup date of 1/5 while booking and they never turned up or informed me that they are unable to come. When I calle [More]

Phil - Amrutha, we apologize for the delay in carrier assignment, and difficulty contacting us during our normal business hours. Sometimes delays in carrier assignment occur due to unforeseen circumstances a...
Horrible service! No contact for days & RoadRunner Auto Transport

Horrible service! No contact for days &

Review by on 12/19/2018 11:57 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Horrible, would never recommend unless you don’t care where your car is and when it shows up at destination... plus paying an override the day before to make sure the ‘dates you wanted’ were avail. Th [More]

Phil - Jennifer, we apologize for the delays in your vehicles transportation, we advise our customer that all dates are tentative and subject to change according to the terms of service agreement. Delays can...
Car shipping IL-WA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipping IL-WA

Review by on 12/9/2018 2:06 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had never shipped a car before an had no idea what it entailed after choosing amerifreight i got assigned to Jarrell who made transporting my car easy and stress free. I was able to receive my car i [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell at (678) 821-2420.
Handle with care! DIY Transport Inc.

Handle with care!

Review by on 11/19/2018 4:40 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

I recently purchased a collectable car and wanted to have the car shipped in an enclosed transport from the Chicago area to eastern Washington State. DIY Transport Inc. was very easy to work with and [More]

Danielle - Robbin, thank you for the kind words and great review! We are glad you had a good experience with your collectible car and everything went smooth. We appreciate your business and look forward to worki...
Hauled car AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Hauled car

Review by on 11/11/2018 2:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The company gave me a competitive quote. Nicole was very helpful, especially since the car was going to my son in the military. Timing was a bit tricky but it was worked out and my son was able to g [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
Moved our car DIY Transport Inc.

Moved our car

Review by on 9/21/2018 9:42 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

We shipped a car from Chicago to WA state. DIY was competitively priced from all the quotes we received, and their customer service was excellent. They explained exactly what would happen, and the p [More]

Danielle - Carolyn, thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and would be happy to help you in the future if needed.
GOT IT DONE Get it Done Transportation

GOT IT DONE

Review by on 2/8/2018 10:52 PM about Get it Done Transportation

The name says it all he got it done.. called asked for a quote, Dave a great guy no beating around the bush got me a carrier the next day.. got my car 8 days later came back surprisingly clean even th [More]

David Pein - Vladimir, Thank you for allowing us to work for you and the opportunity to Get it Done! being family owned and transporting close to 700 cars a month we prove big enough to get it done yet small enoug...
Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 8/11/2017 2:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall satisfied with the service. Two hiccups occcured, one was my original rep left the company and no one got back to me. The new rep Ben, did a good job overall and was helpful. The second hic [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ben at 404-334-7183