Providing more than 180,794 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $175 to $3000

Excellent Job BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent Job

Review by on 7/19/2018 8:19 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jordan was very professional at his job, he made Dozer D7 move to the port easy and smooth and will also be looking forward to doing business soon. All pictures at loading point and after it was deliv [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
Liars and con artists Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Liars and con artists

Review by on 5/5/2018 2:17 PM about Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

I set up transport of my car from morton IL, to florida with Carlos for a specific pickup date at an agreed cost. The pickup date came and the chevy dealer called me to inform me the car had not been [More]

carlos lagar - Unfortunately Mr evans there are delays involved in transport from time to time.We were in communication with you throughout the whole time of this process.The original truck we had scheduled in fact ...
Excellent Service, Great Follow Through AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service, Great Follow Through

Review by on 5/2/2018 2:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service was outstanding. Communication was ongoing, prompt and informative. Cortez found me a shipper within a day and our beautiful Classic Corvette arrived 2 days later in pristine condition. We shi [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Cortez at 678-821-2653
Great Service Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Great Service

Review by on 4/18/2018 4:35 PM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Onassis helped me transport my car from Chicago to Florida and I had great service from beginning to end. They even called me after it was delivered to make sure I was fully satisfied. I will be using [More]

Carla Melindo - Hi Shane, we thank you for the time you spent in writing us a review. And we are grateful that you chose us to serve you in transporting your vehicle. Here at Onassis Auto Transportation, we always ma...
On time and very professional Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

On time and very professional

Review by on 4/4/2018 9:44 AM about Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

We shipped 2 SUV's from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale with Interamerican and it was a very good experience. The ordering process was easy to complete, the driver was excellent and kept us informed throu [More]

Interamerican Auto Transport - Thank you so much for your review!! . Pleasure doing business with you. Keep us in mind ...786-655-4016 !!
Excellent Veteran Transport Logistics

Excellent

Review by on 3/18/2018 6:19 PM about Veteran Transport Logistics

Daniel was great! He managed to get us a great price with a reputable driver. The driver was very courteous in keeping us updated on the delivery of the day and time. Would definitely refer Daniel to [More]

Daniel - Our team at Veteran Transport Log. Thanks you very much for you taking the time for leaving kind remarks about the service we provided. We make sure to get you the best carrier and we appreciate your ...
Good Customer service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Good Customer service

Review by on 2/25/2018 8:28 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Good customer service and prompt response whenever called. Best price from market is given.Good carrier was given for moving . pick up was in time and the carrier driver is good in updating any delays [More]

Linda Ross - We strive to serve every customer qualitatively
Mr. Fletcher 1 All Aboard Auto Transport

Mr. Fletcher

Review by on 2/8/2018 7:41 PM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport

Since the beginning Mr. Fletcher guided me to the different options which I had to follow. He was very understandable and took the time to really listen to my needs.My car was enclosed and even when t [More]

Fletcher - Thanks Edwin, My pleasure....Non Compensated
Good Company All Terrain Logistics Inc.

Good Company

Review by on 12/10/2017 7:43 PM about All Terrain Logistics Inc.

Good company and service . However I am waiting for the entire $700 invoice from the company . I hope they give it to me soon . I have a process to claim it in my company to reimburse . everything els [More]

Gustavo S - We apologize it took time to sent you the invoice he system sent it automatically probably by some reason you didn't get it bu we already resent it. thanks for the opportunity to work with ou. have ...
Transport of two vehicles National Transport LLC

Transport of two vehicles

Review by on 11/16/2017 2:37 PM about National Transport LLC

The service was very professional. We had the vehicles shipped to Chicago for three months and later on returned. In both instances the driver and National Transport' staff was very professional and a [More]

Day (MC459014) - Dear Edgar thank you for your business. We are glad to know our service was satisfactory to your expectations and we look forward to helping you in the future.