Providing more than 185,631 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$650

Average Price

$794

Price Range From $175 to $3500

Felisha Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felisha

Review by on 11/6/2018 8:02 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great communication, and super customer service. My experience with my order #7852330 was stellar. Felisha stayed in touch every step of the way, and always let me know what the status of my deliver [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Great Service Montway Auto Transport

Great Service

Review by on 10/19/2018 9:36 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Did a Great job! Had them Transport a car from up north to Florida , they came on time and had a friendly helpful staff! Will use this company again for future transports.

Montway - Thanks for your review, John! We can't wait to help you out again.
Contract #1501603724-YD AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Contract #1501603724-YD

Review by on 10/18/2018 10:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very worried about choosing a company to move my vehicle from Illinois to Florida. I have never done this before. I went online and received many quotes from a variety of agencies. I choose Amer [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Tara at 678-369-4271
vehicle transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

vehicle transport

Review by on 10/2/2018 8:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

excellent service from start to finish. everything was handled promptly as promised and priced accordingly. definitely recommended. Mr. davis did an outstanding job. A +++

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Jeep Transport MoverJet Logistics

Jeep Transport

Review by on 9/21/2018 12:01 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily did a fantastic job in scheduling are Jeep from Illinois to Florida. The process was smooth and the price was competitive. The company who transported the Jeep was professional.

Emily Stark - I appreciate your feedback! We have been working with that company for a long time so I am glad that they did a great job once again for us! Thank you!
Excellent Job BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent Job

Review by on 7/19/2018 8:19 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jordan was very professional at his job, he made Dozer D7 move to the port easy and smooth and will also be looking forward to doing business soon. All pictures at loading point and after it was deliv [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
Liars and con artists Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

Liars and con artists

Review by on 5/5/2018 2:17 PM about Eastern Pacific Logistic Services

I set up transport of my car from morton IL, to florida with Carlos for a specific pickup date at an agreed cost. The pickup date came and the chevy dealer called me to inform me the car had not been [More]

carlos lagar - Unfortunately Mr evans there are delays involved in transport from time to time.We were in communication with you throughout the whole time of this process.The original truck we had scheduled in fact ...
Excellent Service, Great Follow Through AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service, Great Follow Through

Review by on 5/2/2018 2:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service was outstanding. Communication was ongoing, prompt and informative. Cortez found me a shipper within a day and our beautiful Classic Corvette arrived 2 days later in pristine condition. We shi [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Cortez at 678-821-2653
Great Service Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Great Service

Review by on 4/18/2018 4:35 PM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Onassis helped me transport my car from Chicago to Florida and I had great service from beginning to end. They even called me after it was delivered to make sure I was fully satisfied. I will be using [More]

Carla Melindo - Hi Shane, we thank you for the time you spent in writing us a review. And we are grateful that you chose us to serve you in transporting your vehicle. Here at Onassis Auto Transportation, we always ma...
On time and very professional Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

On time and very professional

Review by on 4/4/2018 9:44 AM about Interamerican Auto Transport Inc.

We shipped 2 SUV's from Chicago to Fort Lauderdale with Interamerican and it was a very good experience. The ordering process was easy to complete, the driver was excellent and kept us informed throu [More]

Interamerican Auto Transport - Thank you so much for your review!! . Pleasure doing business with you. Keep us in mind ...786-655-4016 !!