Providing more than 198,319 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$900

Average Price

$1005

Price Range From $150 to $3300

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 5/17/2019 2:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Really easy to communicate and work with. Answered all my questions clearly and concisely. Streamlined the process and made it extremely easy to work with him.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
SCAM - BAIT AND SWITCH Auto Transport 123

SCAM - BAIT AND SWITCH

Review by on 5/16/2019 9:11 AM about Auto Transport 123

Will not do business with these guys again. Should have read the reviews first. Ross - some dude that booked our reservation over charged us at $1125. He said he would lower it to $1000 after we co [More]

Keith - To Whom it May Concern, Customers father previously requested a quote moving from CA to IL where he was provided a quote months prior. Dean contacted our office on 4/29/2019 to place an order going...
Only TMShipping. TMShipping

Only TMShipping.

Review by on 5/14/2019 3:46 AM about TMShipping

Every time when I need to ship my car, I'm calling these guys and they set everything up. I don't need to warry where my car is, how long will it take to get to the destination - anytime I need to spe [More]

TMShipping - Thank you for the review, Lillian! Our reps are always glad to assist you! We look forward to hearing from you again. Best regards, TMShipping
Van transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Van transport

Review by on 5/10/2019 3:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle did a very good job very professional everything worked out great I would recommend this company to everyone overall it was a great job Thank you

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Danielle Roth @ 678-608-0624
Samantha Smith AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith

Review by on 5/9/2019 8:33 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was helpful in the entire process. What I appreciated the most about her service is that she was very communicative - I was able to reach out via email, phone or text and she'd respond as qui [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 4/26/2019 1:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my car from Illinois to California and Samantha was extremely helpful. Very smooth process, 100% recommend. She was prompt and was made available when I needed to ask questions.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
32 Ford Auto Shipping Group Inc.

32 Ford

Review by on 4/18/2019 1:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very satisfied with service. Heidi was very helpful. Good communication. Shipper's language accent made it a bit difficult to communicate details but over all it met my ecpectations.

Terry Williams - EMAIL ME AT HEIDI@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 360-214-3671 FOR A FREE QUOTE 24/7 MILITARY DISCOUNTS TOM- THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME IN TRANSPORTING YOUR ROADSTER! I APPRECIATE YOUR ...
Car ship to CA Montway Auto Transport

Car ship to CA

Review by on 4/12/2019 2:21 PM about Montway Auto Transport

They are very nice people's when I booked Plus they promised per contract.picked up my car and deliver on time. Very great services. I can use again .

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Mitesh! If we can assist again in the future, just let us know!
Spot on performance Lightning Auto Carriers

Spot on performance

Review by on 3/28/2019 9:58 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

First off I’m a pain to work with I call a million times etc and hard to reach but Matt got back to me every time and got a truck quick, responsive, and the truck driver was quality to in which he sta [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Great experience BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great experience

Review by on 3/26/2019 3:52 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Eva did a great job. Everything went as planned. Rate was reasonable. When ever a question came up she had a answe. Great experience all the way around. Very happy with all her help. Thanks

Linda Ross - Your opinion is very important for us! Thank you for your feedback!