Providing more than 232,603 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Illinois to California

Price Range From $150 to $3300

Just great! AutoStar Transport Express

Just great!

Review by on 1/21/2021 12:22 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar had me set up with a great carrier within three days of me putting a deposit down, and really held my hand through the whole process. They made transporting my car half way across the country [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Elizabeth! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make...
Car moving company Montway Auto Transport

Car moving company

Review by on 1/8/2021 10:56 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Excellent online experience. Very prompt and lovely people I chatted with. Communication was superior. Very punctual regarding the time. They arrived on time; it took them less than 3 days to ship my [More]

Montway - Thank you for the recommendation, Hani. I can say that communication is essential to our service offering. So always happy to hear when we do a great job. Have a good one! Richard Montway Auto...
service way above expectations AmeriFreight Car Shipping

service way above expectations

Review by on 12/23/2020 12:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith from Amerifreight explained the details of the service to me and was very responsive in providing additional information when I had some more questions. Also, my transporter was punctua [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
an evaluation Reindeer Auto Relocation

an evaluation

Review by on 12/21/2020 10:40 AM about Reindeer Auto Relocation

My name is Plamen Varbanov, I am the owner of Ruse Auto Transpor! I would like to share my experience with Reindeer Auto Relocation as a carrier. I will be short and clear. 1. The best broker we have [More]

Jessica Clark - Thank you, Plamen! We really like working with you guys too!
2005 Hummer transport Tempus Logix

2005 Hummer transport

Review by on 12/15/2020 4:27 PM about Tempus Logix

I've shipped vehicles in the past and this by far was the easiest transaction I've ever experienced. The booking and payment was all online, it only took a day to have the driver lined up and the vehi [More]

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Louie, Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about our services. We enjoyed every minute of our business with you and our team is looking forward to the next shipment together. Thanks! ...
Great Overall Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Overall Experience

Review by on 11/24/2020 12:30 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my 2013 Hyundai Tucson from Illinois to California on 11/13/2020. The transaction was very smooth from the time I spoke with Samantha Smith about the price quote to the driver delivering th [More]

Another Successful Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Another Successful Transport

Review by on 11/19/2020 4:52 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used Jesse on my last cross country transport and was pleased with the service and the process, so I contacted her again for my latest car move. Thanks

AmeriFreight - Call Jessie Hester at 678.799.9231 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Easy service MoverJet Logistics

Easy service

Review by on 11/15/2020 1:45 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Liza helped coordinate transporting my personal vehicle cross country, she wqs wonderful! Greg,the driver, was very helpful. They both checked in with me regularly & answered all my questions that I h [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We are pleased that you are happy with our service. Hoping to work with you again.
Exceeded Expectations AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Exceeded Expectations

Review by on 11/4/2020 4:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Baylee Ivey with AmeriFreight (order number 1501940346-JQ) did a fantastic job helping our family ship our Subaru Outback from Illinois to California. From my initial online request for a quote all th [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Baylee Ivey at (678) 821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Montway Montway Auto Transport

Montway

Review by on 10/14/2020 10:12 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway made it easy for me. The driver, Nick, could not have been more accomodating. My car, although filthy from the trip, was in perfect shape. It arrived late in the evening and he brought it to m [More]

Montway - Thank you for the review Jan. We'll make sure to let Nick know about your feedback. If we can assist again in the future just let us know.