Providing more than 194,520 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$900

Average Price

$1003

Price Range From $150 to $3300

32 Ford Auto Shipping Group Inc.

32 Ford

Review by on 4/18/2019 1:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very satisfied with service. Heidi was very helpful. Good communication. Shipper's language accent made it a bit difficult to communicate details but over all it met my ecpectations.

Terry Williams - EMAIL ME AT HEIDI@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 360-214-3671 FOR A FREE QUOTE 24/7 MILITARY DISCOUNTS TOM- THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME IN TRANSPORTING YOUR ROADSTER! I APPRECIATE YOUR ...
Car ship to CA Montway Auto Transport

Car ship to CA

Review by on 4/12/2019 2:21 PM about Montway Auto Transport

They are very nice people's when I booked Plus they promised per contract.picked up my car and deliver on time. Very great services. I can use again .

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Mitesh! If we can assist again in the future, just let us know!
Spot on performance Lightning Auto Carriers

Spot on performance

Review by on 3/28/2019 9:58 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

First off I’m a pain to work with I call a million times etc and hard to reach but Matt got back to me every time and got a truck quick, responsive, and the truck driver was quality to in which he sta [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Great experience BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great experience

Review by on 3/26/2019 3:52 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Eva did a great job. Everything went as planned. Rate was reasonable. When ever a question came up she had a answe. Great experience all the way around. Very happy with all her help. Thanks

Linda Ross - Your opinion is very important for us! Thank you for your feedback!
Great Job BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great Job

Review by on 3/8/2019 10:46 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I contacted Beverly Glen when another carrier failed and I needed someone to step in and get my daughter's car to California quickly. I received professional service with complete and timely communic [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you so much! It was great to deal with you as a customer! Looking forward to doing more business with you!
MICHAEL RHINE 360-512-3754 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

MICHAEL RHINE 360-512-3754

Review by on 2/18/2019 5:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Michael was very easy to work with and everything went fast and smoothly. I would highly recommend.

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Kim ...
Straightforward and Simple AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Straightforward and Simple

Review by on 2/13/2019 2:56 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was very helpful, and worked hard to get my vehicle shipped as quickly as possible. Everything was straightforward and simple. Driver delivered earlier than expected, and the drop-off went sm [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602.
Chicago to Califorina Lightning Auto Carriers

Chicago to Califorina

Review by on 1/30/2019 12:28 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Picked up on time. Delivered on time. Driver was professional and kept us in touch. They would be my 1st call if I had to move a car again.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Brad ...
Replica Shelby cobra Transport Montway Auto Transport

Replica Shelby cobra Transport

Review by on 1/19/2019 3:47 PM about Montway Auto Transport

1.17.19 Montway Auto Transport was first class in all categories. Their sales department was on top of things at all times. Booked me in for my desired delivery date and held true on it. Working throu [More]

Montway - So happy to hear about your amazing experience, George! Thank you for the review!
Review AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review

Review by on 1/19/2019 2:28 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service was really good. Nicole was my agent. I was a little disappointed with the final price though. I know AmeriFreight is just the broker, but it came out to around $1250 when i was originally quo [More]

AmeriFreight - We are sorry that this customer's experience was not as expected. Our customers are provided with several shipping rates when an estimate is requested, depending on certain factors such as time constr...