Providing more than 218,359 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$900

Average Price

$1006

Price Range From $150 to $3300

Easy, professional and fast! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Easy, professional and fast!

Review by on 7/1/2020 8:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim is a great asset to this company. Very informative and professional. Explained the process in terms anyone could understand. Located a drive quickly and secured the transport. I would recommen [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 14 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kristy, You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for...
Responsive and Quick Montway Auto Transport

Responsive and Quick

Review by on 6/21/2020 11:31 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I was recommended this auto transport company from the dealer I purchased the car from. I am happy to say that I will definately call them again for any future needs.

Montway - We look forward to that call! Thanks for the review, Jason.
Delivered in time TMShipping

Delivered in time

Review by on 5/28/2020 10:52 AM about TMShipping

This time I chose the TM Shipping company. I was fully informed and kept updated. My car was picked up and delivered in time. It was the most important for me because I had a flight the next day in th [More]

TMShipping - It's great to hear from you, Daniel! We aim to deliver the best transportation service to all of our customers! Thank you for trusting us!
Great Car + Customer Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Car + Customer Service

Review by on 5/19/2020 5:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My rep was Harry Davis who was incredibly cordial and helpful in breaking down all the costs and expectations for my car transport from the Midwest to the West Coast. Excellent service.

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Illinois to California Montway Auto Transport

Illinois to California

Review by on 5/15/2020 8:58 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Wonderful job, if I ever move to Illinois again I will be contacting Montway and I will also recommend Montway to family and friends. ??????????????????????

Montway - Thank you for the recommendation. We're happy we could help.
Simon and MoverJet awesome MoverJet Logistics

Simon and MoverJet awesome

Review by on 4/28/2020 6:47 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Simon Riyad was very helpful! He found me a driver to ship my car from IL to CA for a great price! He answered all my questions and concerns. I would definitely reach out to him and this company again [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We are delighted that you are amazed by our service! Hoping to work with you again soon!
Transporting car to california MoverJet Logistics

Transporting car to california

Review by on 4/27/2020 8:10 AM about MoverJet Logistics

this is the second time I've used Mover Jet Logistics and for the second time I've been so pleased! Both of my daughters moved to California a year apart and getting their cars there was a BREEZE and [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We are thrilled to hear that everything went well. Thank you for your kind words.
Great value Montway Auto Transport

Great value

Review by on 4/2/2020 8:16 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Used Montway to ship my 1953 Chevy pickup truck. By far the best price and it arrived a day early. I would definitely use them again if a need arises.

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Tory!
Good AutoStar Transport Express

Good

Review by on 2/28/2020 11:21 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The auto star transport was really efficient in getting my car transported from Chicago to San Francisco. The customer support was helpful. The driver was considerate enough to make an change in deliv [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 x 2233: Hello Ganapathy, Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear you were pleased with the service provided. When...
Great Experience!! Montway Auto Transport

Great Experience!!

Review by on 2/26/2020 1:47 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Experience was exactly as described with good communication from Montway and the driver. Car was delivered in the timeline discussed will use again for car transport service.

Montway - Paul, we are thrilled to hear everything went well. Thank you for your kind review.