Providing more than 237,959 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Illinois to California

$900

Average Price

$1012

Price Range From $150 to $3378

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 4/5/2021 4:52 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping group did a fantastic job shipping my MBZ GLE from Chicago to San Francisco. The support was tremendous as we arranged a handoff in route to meet the deadlines i had to be able to meet t [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 8-4pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Car transportation Mercury Auto Transport

Car transportation

Review by on 3/15/2021 8:32 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Thanks to Tracy and June they made my car transportation so easy! They helped me get my car at my convenience! The carrier they helped me select was easy with pic up and delivery and very accommodatin [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you, R K!
Awesome service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Awesome service

Review by on 3/15/2021 1:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim was awesome even the 2nd time around. We got out car and SUV shipped out from Chicago to California. Awesome communication, customer service and overall a pleasant experience.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 15 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Abdul, Thank you again for shipping with me for a secon...
truck delivery Montway Auto Transport

truck delivery

Review by on 3/14/2021 3:41 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway delivered my truck to LA without any problems they actually kept it safe for an extra week because of a change in plans i would definitely recommend them

Montway - Thanks for the review, Barbara. Happy we could help.
Great service guys! TMShipping

Great service guys!

Review by on 3/3/2021 8:58 AM about TMShipping

Got my car delivered this morning in a perfect condition and just when it was promised. Couldn’t ask for a better experience. I've heard a lot of 'horror stories' about the way it can go and was prett [More]

TMShipping - We are glad to hear that everything went well with your car transportation, William! Thank you for the feedback! Best regards, TMShipping
Fantastic experience Montway Auto Transport

Fantastic experience

Review by on 2/19/2021 12:20 PM about Montway Auto Transport

We worked with a great pick up person in the Chicago area as well as our delivery person in Southern California. Our drop off person kept in contact with us all the way. Start to finish this was a gre [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great review! We strive to provide expert car shipping service on all ends.
Smooth Jeep transportation Mercury Auto Transport

Smooth Jeep transportation

Review by on 2/12/2021 5:07 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

During an online search for transporting my Jeep from Chicago to San Diego in the middle of winter and the pandemic,I was quite concerned about delays. Fortunately, I met Jason Ladd with Mercury Auto [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Paul, we're happy that Mercury and your assigned carrier exceeded your expectations! Thank you for your business and feedback.
Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transport

Review by on 2/1/2021 8:14 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Pickup was later than scheduled, but delivered on time. Received car in same condition, no visible damage done. I will use them again if needed in the future.

AmeriFreight - Call or text Danielle Roth at (678) 608-0624 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leav...
Just great! AutoStar Transport Express

Just great!

Review by on 1/21/2021 12:22 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar had me set up with a great carrier within three days of me putting a deposit down, and really held my hand through the whole process. They made transporting my car half way across the country [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Elizabeth! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make...
Car moving company Montway Auto Transport

Car moving company

Review by on 1/8/2021 10:56 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Excellent online experience. Very prompt and lovely people I chatted with. Communication was superior. Very punctual regarding the time. They arrived on time; it took them less than 3 days to ship my [More]

Montway - Thank you for the recommendation, Hani. I can say that communication is essential to our service offering. So always happy to hear when we do a great job. Have a good one! Richard Montway Auto...