Providing more than 201,579 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1005

Price Range From $150 to $3300

751976 Order -Great Service! Montway Auto Transport

751976 Order -Great Service!

Review by on 8/13/2019 2:38 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Fantastic experience from booking to drop off. The driver Rafal picked up on 1st day of availability and dropped off within 4 days. Rafa's truck was in great shape as well. Very good pricing as wel [More]

Montway - We are so happy to hear Rafal did a great job. We'll be sure to let them know. Thank you for the review.
Awesome Service MoverJet Logistics

Awesome Service

Review by on 7/22/2019 11:22 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Antony and Anar were awesome! Antony did great with communicating and setting up arrangements for the pick up and drop off of my car. Anar was extremely genuine and kind. When picking up and dropping [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your choice! - Antony Hawks
Car transported AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transported

Review by on 7/13/2019 5:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

5 star, on time, as quoted. Thank you. If I will need in the future I would use the AmeriFreight Car Shipping to ship my car. The support was all the time.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Danielle at 678-608-0624
Fast and Reliable Lightning Auto Carriers

Fast and Reliable

Review by on 7/10/2019 2:18 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Mat made my transport easy. The car was picked up and delivered on the day within the time I was quoted. If I had to transport another car I would use Mat! ?? Thank you!

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Good experience working with Liza… MoverJet Logistics

Good experience working with Liza…

Review by on 6/15/2019 10:21 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Good experience working with Liza Brooks in scheduling the move for my car. She followed through to ensure that carrier was arranged on the given date and called back to confirm that the car has been [More]

Elizabeth Miller - It is a pleasure for me to work with you. And thank you for your kind words! - Liza Brooks
Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 5/17/2019 2:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Really easy to communicate and work with. Answered all my questions clearly and concisely. Streamlined the process and made it extremely easy to work with him.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
SCAM - BAIT AND SWITCH Auto Transport 123

SCAM - BAIT AND SWITCH

Review by on 5/16/2019 9:11 AM about Auto Transport 123

Will not do business with these guys again. Should have read the reviews first. Ross - some dude that booked our reservation over charged us at $1125. He said he would lower it to $1000 after we co [More]

Keith - To Whom it May Concern, Customers father previously requested a quote moving from CA to IL where he was provided a quote months prior. Dean contacted our office on 4/29/2019 to place an order going...
Only TMShipping. TMShipping

Only TMShipping.

Review by on 5/14/2019 3:46 AM about TMShipping

Every time when I need to ship my car, I'm calling these guys and they set everything up. I don't need to warry where my car is, how long will it take to get to the destination - anytime I need to spe [More]

TMShipping - Thank you for the review, Lillian! Our reps are always glad to assist you! We look forward to hearing from you again. Best regards, TMShipping
Van transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Van transport

Review by on 5/10/2019 3:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle did a very good job very professional everything worked out great I would recommend this company to everyone overall it was a great job Thank you

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Danielle Roth @ 678-608-0624
Samantha Smith AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith

Review by on 5/9/2019 8:33 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha was helpful in the entire process. What I appreciated the most about her service is that she was very communicative - I was able to reach out via email, phone or text and she'd respond as qui [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602