Providing more than 225,755 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1007

Price Range From $150 to $3300

Great, quick and safe service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great, quick and safe service

Review by on 9/15/2020 12:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great and quick service from Samantha Smith. The drivers were polite and safe. The quote given never changed, and then car was delivered on time and with no damages. I highly recommend AmereFreight an [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Transporting Car AutoStar Transport Express

Transporting Car

Review by on 8/24/2020 12:28 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

The company picked up the car when they said they would, in fact earlier than I thought possible Delivery of the vehicle was done on the day promised and the vehicle was well taken care of in transit [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240 – Hi TK! Thank you for the great review, much appreciated. We are able to provide such a fast reliable service due to the extensive network of carriers we have coverin...
shipped daughter's car to Cali Montway Auto Transport

shipped daughter's car to Cali

Review by on 8/19/2020 9:06 AM about Montway Auto Transport

We asked friends for a car transport recommendation, and their reply was Montway. They were right! The communication is outstanding, and our driver was even more. Highly recommended.

Montway - Thanks for the recommendation! Glad we could exceed expectations!
excellent customer service Mercury Auto Transport LLC

excellent customer service

Review by on 7/14/2020 5:10 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Eric helped me set up the transfer of my dad’s vehicle. Always updating us. O would recommend them.

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you Jerwin!
Easy, professional and fast! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Easy, professional and fast!

Review by on 7/1/2020 8:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim is a great asset to this company. Very informative and professional. Explained the process in terms anyone could understand. Located a drive quickly and secured the transport. I would recommen [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 14 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kristy, You are such a sweetheart! Thank you so much for...
Responsive and Quick Montway Auto Transport

Responsive and Quick

Review by on 6/21/2020 11:31 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I was recommended this auto transport company from the dealer I purchased the car from. I am happy to say that I will definately call them again for any future needs.

Montway - We look forward to that call! Thanks for the review, Jason.
Delivered in time TMShipping

Delivered in time

Review by on 5/28/2020 10:52 AM about TMShipping

This time I chose the TM Shipping company. I was fully informed and kept updated. My car was picked up and delivered in time. It was the most important for me because I had a flight the next day in th [More]

TMShipping - It's great to hear from you, Daniel! We aim to deliver the best transportation service to all of our customers! Thank you for trusting us!
Great Car + Customer Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Car + Customer Service

Review by on 5/19/2020 5:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My rep was Harry Davis who was incredibly cordial and helpful in breaking down all the costs and expectations for my car transport from the Midwest to the West Coast. Excellent service.

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Illinois to California Montway Auto Transport

Illinois to California

Review by on 5/15/2020 8:58 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Wonderful job, if I ever move to Illinois again I will be contacting Montway and I will also recommend Montway to family and friends. ??????????????????????

Montway - Thank you for the recommendation. We're happy we could help.
Simon and MoverJet awesome MoverJet Logistics

Simon and MoverJet awesome

Review by on 4/28/2020 6:47 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Simon Riyad was very helpful! He found me a driver to ship my car from IL to CA for a great price! He answered all my questions and concerns. I would definitely reach out to him and this company again [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We are delighted that you are amazed by our service! Hoping to work with you again soon!