Providing more than 187,720 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $150 to $3300

Completely Satified AutoStar Transport Express

Completely Satified

Review by on 12/10/2018 4:44 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

To be honest, i had the worst anxiety shipping my car from Chicago to Los Angeles. Carlos and AutoStar Transport helped calm my nerves and were very professional. Car arrived sooner than expected. Oh, [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Rosalie, thank you very much for taking the time to write such a kind review. I totally understand how frustrating it can be when trying to relocate your vehicle, ...
Service DIY Transport Inc.

Service

Review by on 11/27/2018 1:06 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

I was transporting a car about 2K miles. I had never done this before so I did some shopping with like 5 different carriers. After speaking with Nathan he convinced me to go with DIY and I am glad I d [More]

Danielle - Kevin, thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Breanna was very helpful American Auto Shipping

Breanna was very helpful

Review by on 11/16/2018 9:00 PM about American Auto Shipping

She called when ever she got any information to update me and my wife and made sure we were kept up to date. Would highly recommend this company to anyone

Mark - For Concierge Auto Transport phone Breanna at 800-577-3617
Great Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service

Review by on 11/5/2018 2:56 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service was great. Samantha was very helpful and found a great deal, in helping me ship my vehicle from Illinois to California. When I had to move the date back a week, she was more than happy to acco [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Auto transport Montway Auto Transport

Auto transport

Review by on 10/25/2018 9:00 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I recently shipped my car from Chicago to LosAngeles to my son. The transporting could not have been smoother. They picked up the car on the date and delivered it to him exactly on the date promised [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great recommendation, Ben! We'll be sure to let the driver know they were top notch!
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 10/12/2018 1:32 PM about Montway Auto Transport

If you need to ship a car from one part of the country to another you should use Montway. They are efficient, steady, timely and reasonably priced.I have worked with them twice with the same excellen [More]

Montway - Hey Michael! Great to hear! Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we look forward to your next shipment.
2017 Mercedes S63 AMG Auto Shipping Group Inc.

2017 Mercedes S63 AMG

Review by on 9/2/2018 7:14 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I recently had my car shipped from Chicago to Thousand Oaks, CA. Joe, my contact, was communicative and thoughtful in assisting the move. The car was picked up in Chicago on a Monday and arrived in [More]

Terry Williams - Auto Shipping Group Inc. - joe@autoshippinggroup.com 360-553-4113 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE! A ACCREDITED! John, Thank you so much for your review and Call me next time you need my se...
Subcontracted Carrier Not Good Get it Done Transportation

Subcontracted Carrier Not Good

Review by on 8/15/2018 9:00 AM about Get it Done Transportation

I signed up to take my car out to Ca from IL. The broker was good, but the contracted carrier not so great. I was very happy that they were able to pick up the car same day. However, the individual dr [More]

David Pein - Bret, I first want to apologize you werent 100% satisfied. I am happy to read that 1 loaded the car the car as early as the same day you booked, delivered it damage free at the exact cost you were quo...
Great service! Seven Logistics, Inc.

Great service!

Review by on 8/11/2018 10:15 PM about Seven Logistics, Inc.

Highly recommend Nick, I shipped my car from Chicago to Menlo Park, CA. Smooth and pleasant transaction, the price was exactly as quoted.

Customer Care and Relations - Alex, thank you for the review! We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future!
two times and no complaints! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

two times and no complaints!

Review by on 8/3/2018 3:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

i had a one year position in a place away from my home, so i've now used amerifreight for two cross-country shipments of my car. both times the car arrived on time, unscathed, and both the dispatcher [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122