Providing more than 204,396 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $129 to $3425

Top notch Service MoverJet Logistics

Top notch Service

Review by on 10/7/2019 12:31 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Absolutely great customer service and peace of mind with transport process. Felt really relieved and assured in every phase of the process, never rushed or unsure about anything. Vehicle operator was [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We tend to provide our customers with fair and honest service. Thank you for your words!
MIA to ATX AmeriFreight Car Shipping

MIA to ATX

Review by on 10/4/2019 6:01 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I moved for the first time in my life halfway across the country this month. There are so many moving parts to the moving process, and most of them are equally overwhelming. I was most anxious about s [More]

AmeriFreight - Call (CSA Melissa) at (678-271-3041) for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
1501758837-EJ AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501758837-EJ

Review by on 9/28/2019 10:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Muy buen servicio, estoy muy agradecida por el excelente servicio que recibi. Todo fue rapido y bien organizado, no dudare en recomendarlos y usar sus servicios cuantas veces necesite. Gracias, Bertil [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Kaye Martindale 678-821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
Bridgett House Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Bridgett House

Review by on 9/27/2019 12:48 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam was very helpful. He was speedy to responded and eager to help. This was my first time shipping a vehicle but they made the process so easy I felt like I was already a pro!

Terry Williams - Hope you're enjoying your new car, Bridgett. Thanks for choosing us. Drive safely! Adam Spafford Call/text: 951-289-5311 adams@autoshippinggroup.com
Order @ 1501754954-CH AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Order @ 1501754954-CH

Review by on 9/24/2019 7:40 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great company explained everything in detail Amy Schmidt was very pleasant, knowledgeable & extremely nice to talk to over the phone, stayed on top of my truck when in route. Rafael was very pleasant [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Amy Schmidt at 678-271-3044 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Transport BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Transport

Review by on 9/19/2019 10:53 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Move Wheels did. Fantastic job! Alex was very patient with our decision to transport and the craziness of trying to transport during a hurricane. I am so thankful this is the company we chose!

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that we are on the right way. Thank you for choosing us!
Very Reliable & Easy BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Very Reliable & Easy

Review by on 9/9/2019 11:26 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Victoria was awesome! She got me the best price and a great driver. I had never used a transport company. It can be very overwhelming. She called me a lot prior to booking... I’m busy running my own b [More]

Linda Ross - Your feedback helps other customers to make the right choice! Thank you!
Excellent experience transporting vehicl AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent experience transporting vehicl

Review by on 8/26/2019 2:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently used AmeriFreight Car Shipping to transport a vehicle from Florida to Texas. The process was very easy and Melissa was incredibly helpful. She explained the process and kept me updated alon [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Melissa at 678-271-3041.
Car Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipment

Review by on 8/9/2019 2:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipment went well, Richard helped me with my tight window to ship my car out for my move. The window was small and he helped come up with ways to make sure the car was able to be picked up and shippe [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Great deal, delivered as promised! Montway Auto Transport

Great deal, delivered as promised!

Review by on 7/18/2019 4:18 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I researched many auto transport companies prior to picking Montway, and I found that the price was much better than other companies, an unbeatable deal! I'm glad I went with Montway as they went beyo [More]

Montway - Love hearing we could provide a great experience for you and your friends. Thanks for the wonderful review!