Providing more than 191,536 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $129 to $3425

Ft. Lauderdale to Houston MoverJet Logistics

Ft. Lauderdale to Houston

Review by on 1/29/2019 7:45 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Val Hillman was my shipping agent and was very professional and prompt with any questions/concerns I had! Everything went smooth with the shipping of my car and I have no complaints.

Elizabeth Miller - It is a pleasure for me to work with you. And thank you for your kind words! - Val Hillman
Customer Service Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Customer Service

Review by on 1/22/2019 11:21 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Jim was great from beginning to end of me receiving my car in Houston. His customer service and communication were excellent. He paired me with a great driver whose connection was also superior. This [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks for a great review.
Excellent Service MoverJet Logistics

Excellent Service

Review by on 1/21/2019 12:36 PM about MoverJet Logistics

The process to book was easy. There was constant communication from the beginning, from the time they picked up the vehicle to the time I received it. Very good price and there were no hidden fees. Wo [More]

Elijah Petrov - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services. - Adam Nowakowski
Professional and paid attention to detai AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Professional and paid attention to detai

Review by on 12/31/2018 4:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith was our rep in sending a car to my family in another state. My husband and I travel a lot but Samantha was patient with us to coordinate. She really paid attention to the details to m [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
Great Delivery Montway Auto Transport

Great Delivery

Review by on 12/29/2018 2:56 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Received car as expected and on time. Working with individuals at Montway easy and friendly. I would use them again and recommend to others. No issues with the transpiration of the automobile.

Montway - Thank you for the wonderful review, Amish! We're so happy to hear we could provide a great experience for you! Have a happy new year!
car transportation AutoStar Transport Express

car transportation

Review by on 12/14/2018 6:59 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

when I called AutoStar Transport to carry my daughter car to Dallas was the best choice I had ever made. the customer service was wonderfull, the price was in range and delivery was on time and receiv [More]

Mike Cannon - From Taylor 888-802-8250 Ext. 2223 : Thank you Claudel for leaving a review. It was a pleasure helping you transport your daughter's vehicle. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for...
DIY transport DIY Transport Inc.

DIY transport

Review by on 12/7/2018 7:35 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

I was worried about hiring a shipping company for my truck. I’ve heard some horror stories. But I’m glad I went with DIY transport. Gail was very pleasant to deal with and I got my truck Less than a [More]

Danielle - Donna, thank you for the great review! Im glad Gail took such good care of you! We appreciate your business!
Jane Moore BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jane Moore

Review by on 11/30/2018 1:05 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Jane was great the best to deal with. Less than 12 hours the truck was picked up and on its way. I will use them my next move. Thanks ????????????????????????

Linda Ross - The best service for the best customers. We will be very happy to work with you again!
Great Experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience!

Review by on 11/28/2018 9:57 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard at Amerifeight was very responsive and helpful. Our car shipped quick and final cost was lower then the original estimated price. The driver was also VERY nice and responsive. I would defin [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Richard (678) 821-2653.
Great experience Montway Auto Transport

Great experience

Review by on 11/27/2018 12:16 PM about Montway Auto Transport

We were very pleased transporting our car with montway auto transport. The were very prompt and efficient. Picked up the car on Monday and delivered 3 days later. Price was great and no hassles. W [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Cynthia! Happy to provide fast and efficient service!