Providing more than 237,959 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to Texas

Price Range From $129 to $4000

Horrible Service RoadRunner Auto Transport

Horrible Service

Review by on 4/5/2021 9:00 AM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

4 days from my first available date and no communication, follow-up or prospective carrier assignment--just the same canned message that "a carrier will reach out to you by text/email when they are av [More]

Phil - Reuben, we strive to provide excellent customer service and regret the experience you have had with us. There was a delay in assigning a carrier as this route was not being frequented by our carriers....
A wonderful experience Mercury Auto Transport

A wonderful experience

Review by on 3/25/2021 8:45 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I was very pleased with the efforts and initiative of Deb Ciriello to pull together an excellent transport company for moving the Ford Explorer from Orlando, FL to Magnolia, TX. From day one, she neve [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thanks Danilo, we appreciate your business.
1987 Camaro AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1987 Camaro

Review by on 3/18/2021 12:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Had my car shipped from Florida to Texas. Working with Erica during the process was painless. She was able to explain the process easily and efficiently. Will definitely use Amerifreight the next time [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave...
100% Recommend! Ship A Car Inc

100% Recommend!

Review by on 3/15/2021 9:51 PM about Ship A Car Inc

I cannot say enough good things about this company! A+ service. A+ pricing. A+ speed. After realizing that my deployment to Texas who is going to last longer than four weeks, I was tired of using Lyf [More]

Brian - Wow! Thank you so much Sonny for this very kind review! You and your business are truly appreciated! We look forward to hearing from you again in the near future!
FL to TX Tempus Logix

FL to TX

Review by on 3/9/2021 4:17 PM about Tempus Logix

Shipped car from Florida to Texas - the car was picked up on time and arrived on time! Couldn't ask for anything more. Appreciate the customer service.

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Pam, thank you so much for submitting this review! We do appreciate your trust and are happy that you are satisfied with the outcome and the proces...
MoverJet moved car on time as priced MoverJet Logistics

MoverJet moved car on time as priced

Review by on 3/1/2021 7:31 AM about MoverJet Logistics

I worked with Alice of MoverJet but I priced several other companies. MoverJet was the best price which usually worries because you get what you pay for.But in this case everything went perfect. I k [More]

Elizabeth Miller - It's great to hear that from you! Please do let us know if you need our services again!
Best in Class Get it Done Transportation

Best in Class

Review by on 2/27/2021 8:55 PM about Get it Done Transportation

A lot of companies reached out to me regarding the transport of my vehicle. However, Get it done transportation was by far the best. I received best in class service, they were responsive, followed th [More]

David Pein - Thank you Kwanna being family owned we take a lot of pride on giving that 1 on 1 service. thank your for the opportunity to work for you. Dave Pein 888-325-1899
Highly recommended Tempus Logix

Highly recommended

Review by on 2/20/2021 1:06 PM about Tempus Logix

Excellent communication from both driver an dispatch. Friendly service and AMAZING driver. Car arrived in perfect condition on time. Was an excellent experience.

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Travis, thank you so much for the positive review, it is highly appreciated! Hope to work with you again. Thank you! -Angela
Surprised! Tempus Logix

Surprised!

Review by on 2/9/2021 12:58 PM about Tempus Logix

I am always really nervous when I ship a car. I had a few bad experiences but went with Tempus because they responded fast, had a good price and reviews were some of the best. The whole process was ea [More]

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Whitney, Thank you so much for the great review. We enjoyed working with you and surely wish for it to be continuous. Thanks! Kindest Regards Alexandra
Vehicle and Amerifreight Service Super A AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle and Amerifreight Service Super A

Review by on 2/8/2021 10:52 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service exceeded my expectations. Was very happy with all actions taken by Lecia Phillips and the driver Joe who delivered my car from Mid-Florida to Dallas, Tx area. Would absolutely use Amerifreight [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...