Providing more than 194,472 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$600

Average Price

$787

Price Range From $129 to $3425

Transport of three wheel meter maid scoo Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transport of three wheel meter maid scoo

Review by on 4/18/2019 12:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This company did a good job of getting the the NY police dept meter maid scooter shipped half way across the country in the same condition as it was picked-up. I would use them again.

Terry Williams - EMAIL ME AT HEIDI@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM FOR A FREE QUOTE 24/7 OR CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 360-214-3671 CRAIG- THANK YOU AGAIN FOR TRUSTING ME IN HANDLING YOUR CUSHMAN TRANSPORT! YOU WERE WONDERFUL TO WO...
Safely shipped my CRV Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Safely shipped my CRV

Review by on 4/2/2019 1:09 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance of Auto Shipping Group,Inc was extremely helpful to me with arranging the transportation of my car quickly .This was the first time I transported a car and had questions, etc. but Lance was ve [More]

Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360-406-4893

Review by on 3/29/2019 7:49 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was very professional in how he conducted contacts with me. He was very prompt in locating a transporter for my CRV. He showed great patience w my inexperience in this endeavor .

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** L. McGarr...
Excellent Customer Service! Lightning Auto Carriers

Excellent Customer Service!

Review by on 3/21/2019 4:44 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

At first, I was scare because it was my first time transferring car from a state to another one. After calling so many of the carriers, I found this guy name Matt. I was amazed by his service and the [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Transport Vehicle AutoStar Transport Express

Transport Vehicle

Review by on 3/20/2019 7:29 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

We contacted AutoStar to move our personal vehicle from North Florida to North Texas. AutoStar had moved a vehicle for my company, and I was very impressed with the service and delivery. AutoStar ov [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-517: Bryan Moriarity thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you with the transport of your vehicle and that it got there safe and fast. Please feel fr...
Great Service, Quick delivery Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Great Service, Quick delivery

Review by on 3/3/2019 6:49 PM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

This transport service was one of, if not the best, company’s I’ve used to transport my vehicle. My car was getting shipped from Florida to Texas within 3 days. Teddy gave me a quote $100 less than th [More]

Avon Moving and Storage - Thanks Richard for the great feeedback! It means alot to us to know your experience was excellent. We strive to make it that way for each of our customers.I am so grateful for the opportunity to work ...
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 3/2/2019 2:42 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport did an outstanding job transporting our vehicle across the country. They were professional, responsive and courteous. They were able to transport our vehicle quickly from the [More]

Montway - Thank you for the fantastic review! Happy to hear we could provide great service! If we can assist with anything else, don't hesitate to let us know!
UPFRONT & HONEST Avon Moving And Storage LLC

UPFRONT & HONEST

Review by on 3/1/2019 6:31 PM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

I was nervous at first. I received thousands of calls. Teddy explained to me the services called me when he stated he would. The driver was professional and very respectable. I made my flight in time, [More]

Avon Moving and Storage - Thanks Miller for the great feeedback! It means alot to us to know your experience was excellent. We strive to make it that way for each of our customers.I am so grateful for the opportunity to work t...
Outstanding service Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Outstanding service

Review by on 2/19/2019 11:55 AM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

I recently had my car shipped from Tampa to Dallas using Avon Moving and Storage. Their service is outstanding and their prices are unbeatable! Best company for your shipping needs hands down.

Avon Moving and Storage - Thanks India for the great feeedback! It means alot to us to know your experience was excellent. We strive to make it that way for each of our customers.I am so grateful for the opportunity to work to...
Ft. Lauderdale to Houston MoverJet Logistics

Ft. Lauderdale to Houston

Review by on 1/29/2019 7:45 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Val Hillman was my shipping agent and was very professional and prompt with any questions/concerns I had! Everything went smooth with the shipping of my car and I have no complaints.

Elizabeth Miller - It is a pleasure for me to work with you. And thank you for your kind words! - Val Hillman