Providing more than 237,958 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to California

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Transport vehicle AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transport vehicle

Review by on 3/31/2021 9:43 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Courteous and professional staff..vehicle was shipped out west and arrived a day earlier than was stated Harry was straight forward and explained how the pickup and costs were calculated..

AmeriFreight - Call or text Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave ...
Best transport company MoverJet Logistics

Best transport company

Review by on 3/31/2021 2:24 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I was very hesitant with transporting my car because I haven’t had the best experiences in the past but fares made it the most smooth process. Very consistent with checking on my and if I was happy an [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thank you for your choice!
Picked up car in Florida and delivered i Montway Auto Transport

Picked up car in Florida and delivered i

Review by on 3/29/2021 11:57 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Good Price, good service, excellent communication throughout process. They were in constant contact with me giving me the status on where my car was and when it would arrive at its destination. Actual [More]

Montway - Great! Thanks for choosing Montway for professional car shipping services. Happy to provide safe shipping any time.
Vehicle transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Vehicle transport

Review by on 3/25/2021 10:40 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Just sent my son his car from Florida to California and this team was the best.They made it so easy from pickup to drop off. I highly recommend them!!

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Absolutely perfect! Thanks to Eric! Mercury Auto Transport

Absolutely perfect! Thanks to Eric!

Review by on 3/23/2021 3:15 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I went to Eric La Gra with Mercury auto transport to ship my vehicle and I have to say the service and hospitality is absolutely phenomenal. If I could rate more than 5 stars I would in a heart beat. [More]

Matthew Sandomir - What a great review, thank you Joshua
Fantastic service!!! AutoStar Transport Express

Fantastic service!!!

Review by on 3/17/2021 4:03 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I was able to use AutoStar Transport Express a week ago . I have to be honest , after calling a numerous amount of companies I decided to go on with AutoStar for many reasons . To begin with, I wasn’t [More]

Mike Cannon - From Phil: Hello Valerie, I’m so glad I was able to help you transporting your son’s car. I knew how important this was and what it meant to you.. We are here to help you through every step of the wa...
Adam Spafford 951-289-5311 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam Spafford 951-289-5311

Review by on 3/16/2021 3:31 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would like to take this time to say Thank you Adam for allowing me to use your company to ship my son's car to California. I wasn't sure if I wanted to use the company because I was looking for some [More]

Terry Williams - Looking forward to working with you again, Valerie! Thanks for your business! Adam Spafford Call/text: 951-289-5311 adams@autoshippinggroup.com
Car transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transport

Review by on 3/14/2021 11:41 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold and his team picked up my car going from Florida to California and it was a great experience from door to door. They made it very easy and seamless.

cross country shipping Mercury Auto Transport

cross country shipping

Review by on 3/8/2021 6:41 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

First time shipper. Tracy explained the process very well in her emails and quickly expedited the process. I would highly recommend Mercury and Tracy.

Minta Licata - Thank you for recommending Mercury Auto Transport, Joe!
Great experience overall MoverJet Logistics

Great experience overall

Review by on 3/1/2021 7:01 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Simon was our agent, he was friendly, helpful, responsive and professional. He answered all the questions I had prior to shipping my car. Shipment was fairly priced, very quick and went very smoothly. [More]

Elizabeth Miller - Thanks for the feedback. We are always improving the quality of our services.