Providing more than 191,698 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1110

Price Range From $125 to $4000

Updates every step of the way MoverJet Logistics

Updates every step of the way

Review by on 2/21/2019 2:47 PM about MoverJet Logistics

This was my first time shipping my vehicle from Florida to California. I had made a previous deal with another car shipping broker, but they didn't send me an email confirmation, or any additional inf [More]

Emily Stark - Thank you so much for your feedback! I enjoyed shipping your car too! So happy that you liked my service! Looking forward to working with you again!
Chevy Equinox FL to CA AutoStar Transport Express

Chevy Equinox FL to CA

Review by on 2/20/2019 5:04 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Easy process, fast service, good pricing. Took me 2 phone calls and 1 email to book and coordinate the car transportation, the car was picked on time, delivered on time,

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Alexander! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make ...
Easy, simple, honest AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy, simple, honest

Review by on 2/19/2019 11:13 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Having never shipped a vehicle I was worried about getting "ripped off". Richard at AmeriFreight proved those worries to be unfounded. He was very helpful, and more importantly, he was honest. I wa [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Shipped a car from Florida to California American Auto Shipping

Shipped a car from Florida to California

Review by on 2/18/2019 12:58 AM about American Auto Shipping

I shipped a car from Florida to California with very few issues. Breanna was polite and informative. She helped me through the entire process. I would use them again.

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review Fred! We prioritize customer service here at American Auto Shipping, and are glad you had a positive experience. Remember to use American Auto Sh...
Fast and great service! AutoStar Transport Express

Fast and great service!

Review by on 2/13/2019 2:24 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I got quotes from several car shipping companies and AutoStar was the only one who quoted me on exactly what I asked for and gave me an upfront price with no surprise fees later on. They were also ver [More]

Mike Cannon - From Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Andrea! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and that you are satisfied with the service. We always mak...
Vehicles Transported American Auto Shipping

Vehicles Transported

Review by on 2/11/2019 7:34 PM about American Auto Shipping

The service provided was excellent. My vehicles were picked up and delivered in a timely manner. The driver Jason was very professional and displayed great customer service skills. It was a stress f [More]

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - (We never compensate customers for positive reviews.) Great, Latisha! We're glad to hear about a positive experience. We hope to help you with any moves again in the futu...
Keep up the GREAT work AmeriFreight! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Keep up the GREAT work AmeriFreight!

Review by on 2/10/2019 12:02 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a positive experience utilizing AmeriFreight for the relocation of my vehicle. AmeriFreight was 65% more cost effective than the other vehicle shipping companies I had researched (even with disc [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Cross Country Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cross Country Car Shipping

Review by on 2/4/2019 5:48 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis DId a masterful job setting me up with repututal carrier for the best price I could find. Followed up with me every step of the way. Very professional.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Great shipping co MoverJet Logistics

Great shipping co

Review by on 1/30/2019 9:04 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Antony Hawks was a great help in shipping our car cross country. We’ll definitely use him again. And it was very affordable and reliable. He put us in contact with the driver which was very helpful

Elizabeth Miller - Happy to hear it! We will be happy to serve you again! - Antony Hawks
Malia - Auto Shipping Group Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia - Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 1/29/2019 10:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have worked with Malia twice now. She is very professional and gets you the best possible deal. If you want peace of mind with your car being deliver anywhere in US please contact Malia

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 CALL/TEXT - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE - Amit, thank you for such a nice review, I have enjoyed working with you. Malia