Providing more than 178,624 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $125 to $4000

David is amazing Get it Done Transportation

David is amazing

Review by on 8/15/2018 about Get it Done Transportation

David provided all that I could ask for plus more! He was on time, he was diligent, and had great communication skills. Moving to San Diego was already a lot of work and he made the stress a bit LESS [More]

David Pein - Ken thanks for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience with our family business. Being family owned we know the importance of making sure each customer is happy. Thank you Dave Pein 888-...
Very satisfied customer AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very satisfied customer

Review by on 8/14/2018 7:30 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thanks to Ben, everything went very smoothly for my car transport across country from Naples, Fl to San Francisco Bay Area. I really appreciated his extra care double checking everything with me for t [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296
Worst shipping experience ever Direct Express Auto Transport

Worst shipping experience ever

Review by on 8/13/2018 3:49 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Honestly, I shouldve learned my lesson in the last car I shipped with them. But nope, I shipped another one only to have a worst experience. Car was picked up days late. Delivered a week behind schedu [More]

Mike Rupers - We are sorry Clarence Isam is dissatisfied with the service. We are surprised because this is the first we have heard of the issue, and not sure how that could have happened since his 1994 Toyota Supr...
Car Moved From FL to CA Get it Done Transportation

Car Moved From FL to CA

Review by on 8/10/2018 8:29 PM about Get it Done Transportation

My father relocated from West Palm Beach, FL to CA and wanted to transport his Mercedes, they did an excellent job, the car arrived in perfect condition!

David Pein - Thanks Jean for allowing us to transport your baby across the county. Being family owned we work very hard to make each client have a care free experienc...
Florida-California AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Florida-California

Review by on 8/10/2018 5:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I would have given Samantha five stars if it wasn’t for the driver. I would have hoped that he was more professional and that the company knows who they are using as drivers. The driver took advantage [More]

AmeriFreight - We deeply apologize to this customer for the awful experience she was put through with the carrier company assigned to transport her vehicle. As a broker who strives to always provide top quality serv...
moving Get it Done Transportation

moving

Review by on 8/9/2018 10:13 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I moved to Cali but I had to fly over there from Florida. Unfortunately, I couldn't bring my car with me so I had to get it transported over. I love the service they have. It was super easy and the [More]

David Pein - Lauren moving your car was our pleasure. Being family owned we work hard to make sure you the customer is happy. Thanks for hiring us. Dave Pein 888-325-1899
Service Get it Done Transportation

Service

Review by on 8/4/2018 2:49 AM about Get it Done Transportation

I never had such better service in my life! David is amazing! My family greatly appreciates him! Will definitely use this business again! And will recommend to all my friends and fam

David Pein - Manny, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. Being family owned and operated we strive for excellence on every single order. Transporting nearly 700 cars a month...
new regular Get it Done Transportation

new regular

Review by on 8/4/2018 2:23 AM about Get it Done Transportation

David was nothing short of amazing. He got my car from point A to B perfectly fine and had great communication skills. The prices were great as well ! Thank you DAVID! Will use again.

David Pein - Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. I am glad you were happy and thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated while transporting over 800 ca...
Excellent service and on time delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service and on time delivery

Review by on 8/3/2018 12:30 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I recently shipped my car from Florida to California. Ben delivered excellent service right from finding reliable carrier to before time delivery. He went through all the details of shipping, insuranc [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296
Good Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good Delivery

Review by on 7/31/2018 10:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard helped make my delivery process simple and easy. I chose the cheapest option and there was a 7 business-day window between my order placement and a response from a carrier. The final price was [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Call Richard (678) 821-2653