Providing more than 191,704 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $190 to $3800

Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 2/14/2019 9:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Nicole from Amerifreight had worked closely with me since I requested for quote and she secured the carrier at a reasonable price for my vehicle to be shipped from california to Virginia door to door [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please Nicole at 770-769-1601
Outstanding Service American Auto Shipping

Outstanding Service

Review by on 2/4/2019 11:45 PM about American Auto Shipping

American Auto Shipping was prompt in getting me a quote for shipping my car across the country and didn't hesitate to answer all of m questions. My car was shipped from Virginia to California and arri [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thanks Barry! Glad the process went well. We would be glad to have you as a customer again.
Thomas Davidson BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas Davidson

Review by on 1/24/2019 5:44 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Thomas Davidson did an absolutely amazing job helping me in the transport of my son's car from our home in Lake Forest, CA to Virginia where he is attending school at ODU. I had spoken to several ot [More]

Linda Ross - Our qualified managers always try to make the customer satisfied. Thank you for your feedback!
Montway Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Auto Transport

Review by on 1/9/2019 6:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Second time using this company. Both times were across the county transports and both times my vehicle arrived on time and undamaged. Great job and Thank you.

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Charles! Happy to provide safe and reliable service!
Car Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipment

Review by on 1/4/2019 2:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had to ship my car last minute over the holidays. It was the first time shipping a car and Nicole did an amazing job helping me understand what to expect and what I would need to provide. My car shi [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601
1965 Mustang Fastback transport Patriot Transport USA

1965 Mustang Fastback transport

Review by on 12/31/2018 10:29 PM about Patriot Transport USA

Dakota is awesome! Patriot Transport USA is awesome! I purchased my classic mustang from eBay in California and had Patriot Transport ship it to Virginia Beach, Va. Dakota pull off a Christmas mira [More]

Mike Koberstein - Thank you Scott! Glad we could help you start off the New Year in fine style! We appreciated the excellent review and look forward to working with you again. Thank you for sharing with others your ...
Shipment :California to Norfolk Virginia AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipment :California to Norfolk Virginia

Review by on 11/27/2018 9:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First of all CSA - Lindsey Peacock did Excellent working to help me find the right price, The first quote we knew was not going to work out. She did all the homework and found the right price with Hap [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lindsey at 678-821-2296.
Reliable BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Reliable

Review by on 11/27/2018 8:39 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent communication. Fast and reliable service. I was very impressed with the customer service. The dispatcher was attentive to my needs and concerns as a customer.

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Not bad AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Not bad

Review by on 11/20/2018 1:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall experience wasn't bad. Cost was increased. Estimation was $879 to ship from California to Virginia but I had to pay $1200 at the end! First they assigned me to a shipping company named Unified [More]

AmeriFreight - We appreciate all feedback from our customers. We apologize for the negative experience you encountered with the first carrier assigned to your order. We are happy, however, that you were able to have...
very helpful AmeriFreight Car Shipping

very helpful

Review by on 11/17/2018 1:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I found dealing with Amerifreight very helpful & accommodating. Lecia was on top of everything & found the perfect transport company to get my car safe to the East Coasters from California. I would d [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122