Providing more than 187,602 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $190 to $3800

Shipment :California to Norfolk Virginia AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipment :California to Norfolk Virginia

Review by on 11/27/2018 9:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First of all CSA - Lindsey Peacock did Excellent working to help me find the right price, The first quote we knew was not going to work out. She did all the homework and found the right price with Hap [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lindsey at 678-821-2296.
Reliable BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Reliable

Review by on 11/27/2018 8:39 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent communication. Fast and reliable service. I was very impressed with the customer service. The dispatcher was attentive to my needs and concerns as a customer.

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Not bad AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Not bad

Review by on 11/20/2018 1:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall experience wasn't bad. Cost was increased. Estimation was $879 to ship from California to Virginia but I had to pay $1200 at the end! First they assigned me to a shipping company named Unified [More]

AmeriFreight - We appreciate all feedback from our customers. We apologize for the negative experience you encountered with the first carrier assigned to your order. We are happy, however, that you were able to have...
very helpful AmeriFreight Car Shipping

very helpful

Review by on 11/17/2018 1:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I found dealing with Amerifreight very helpful & accommodating. Lecia was on top of everything & found the perfect transport company to get my car safe to the East Coasters from California. I would d [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
California to Virginia Beach AmeriFreight Car Shipping

California to Virginia Beach

Review by on 10/23/2018 1:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall, we were extremely pleased. After placing our reservation, it was approximately 1 week before we had a bid that worked with our budget and schedule. The driver picked up our vehicle on Wedne [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Tara at 678-369-4271.
Services delivered as expected AutoStar Transport Express

Services delivered as expected

Review by on 10/9/2018 7:37 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

The price was right, the communication was good, the pickup and delivery were timely, and the vehicle arrived in the same condition. I'd use them again.

Mike Cannon - From Taylor 888-802-8250 Ext. 2223 : Thank you for the review Edwin. It was a pleasure assisting you during your move. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you, your family, or f...
Transport 2008 Jaguar XKR DIY Transport Inc.

Transport 2008 Jaguar XKR

Review by on 9/28/2018 9:40 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

Communications with DIY was excellent, they found a transporter in one day and maintained contact to ensure that all was well. The company that transported my Jaguar from California to Virginia was ti [More]

Danielle - Joseph, thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Excellent experience BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent experience

Review by on 9/27/2018 1:22 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I shipped a 1996 300zx twin turbo from San Diego to Virginia. They had the best rate by between 3 and 5 hundred dollars. Tony stayed in close contact throughout the entire shipping process. On the rar [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for leaving your opinion about us.
California to Virginia AmeriFreight Car Shipping

California to Virginia

Review by on 9/13/2018 1:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First of all I would like to thank Jarrell from AmeriFreight for his positive interpersonal skills and passion to help. I was pleased with the fair, honest service provide by AmeriFreight. With this [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell at 678-821-2420.
Cross Country Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cross Country Shipping

Review by on 8/20/2018 10:18 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped our daughter's car from California to Washington DC area. Great service, they matched the dates we had chosen for pickup and delivery. AmeriFrieght rep was excellent communicator. Dispatcher [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296