Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1200

Average Price

$1156

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Lance Staab Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab

Review by on 3/21/2019 7:13 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great guy, very helpful. Answered every question to the T.. 24/7 availabilty from Lance. highly recomend. Great service and very trusting. Emails/Texts/Calls back asap!

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Chris ...
CA to NY 1956 Chevy Pickup Get it Done Transportation

CA to NY 1956 Chevy Pickup

Review by on 3/17/2019 1:09 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I am very happy with Get it Done. This is the 2nd time I using them and both times my vehicles arrived in a timely manner and I paid the price I was quoted

David Pein - frank I really appreciate the repeat business. Thank you for coming back to me. Being family owned we make our living off repeat business and referrals. T...
My review BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

My review

Review by on 2/25/2019 2:05 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

It was good done on time. Pick up was a day late but the actual delivery was on time. I was communicated a number of times on the status before and after delhvwry

Linda Ross - We strive to serve every customer qualitatively!
pretty good AmeriFreight Car Shipping

pretty good

Review by on 2/6/2019 11:31 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The overall experience is pretty good and smooth. The representative Samantha is very nice and helpful, but there is only one thing you need to watch for is that you can't get the original offer. They [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602.
Delayed a month then blackmailed for mor Montway Auto Transport

Delayed a month then blackmailed for mor

Review by on 1/15/2019 11:44 AM about Montway Auto Transport

This company is a scam. They delayed shipping my car by a month and then demanded more than $500 over the contract price. I don’t know if the positive reviews they have online are fake or real, but pl [More]

Montway - Hello, Alexa, we understand you had an issue with the cost and dates associated with your vehicle shipment. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We take your feedback very seriously and have au...
Vehicle Shipping Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Vehicle Shipping

Review by on 1/14/2019 10:27 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Well Done! Mercury Auto Transport, Sam Golden, explained how the process works, how the pricing worked, and was upfront with all costs. Everything worked - Sam was very attentive and explained every [More]

Matthew Sandomir - We appreciate your business, Thank you
Auto Transport CA to NY AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transport CA to NY

Review by on 1/7/2019 11:32 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry with Amerifreight was very helpful with coordinating prompt shipping of my vehicle from San Jose, CA to upstate NY. Good communication. Highly recommended.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Vehicle Transport from CA to NY Way To Go Auto Transport LLC

Vehicle Transport from CA to NY

Review by on 1/2/2019 2:28 PM about Way To Go Auto Transport LLC

I want to say thank you Debbie for transporting my SUV from Merced, CA to New York. I was a little hesitant at the beginning choosing your company but after speaking with you on the phone i felt more [More]

Debbie Ebersole - Thank you so much Raul for taking the time to submit your review. I truly appreciate it. This was our third time working together and I look forward to working with you in the future.
DIY Transport DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport

Review by on 12/20/2018 1:33 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport came through in a pinch. We had contracted with another transport company that was just not communicating with us and failed to find transportation over a 3-week period. Getting down to [More]

Danielle - Angela, thank you for taking the time out to leave us a great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!
68 Camaro Transport Montway Auto Transport

68 Camaro Transport

Review by on 11/7/2018 12:25 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I am so happy with their service and delivery. My muscle car was delivered exactly as promised 3,000 miles away. Easy to work with and car arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely use them again [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, George! So glad we could provide great service for your muscle car! Looking forward to your next transport!