Providing more than 178,542 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Everything was perfect AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything was perfect

Review by on 7/30/2018 7:01 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Used Amerifreight to deliver my car from LA to NYC. Contacted them 3 weeks ahead and my car was picked up 2 weeks prior to desired delivery date. Delivered in the morning of delivery day. There was no [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624
Fast Shipping Service at Fair Cost Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Fast Shipping Service at Fair Cost

Review by on 7/25/2018 6:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thank you. My experience with ASG was great. My car was shipped ahead of schedule, and the process as a whole was seamless. Kimberly made great arrangements to solidify a driver, and all customer serv [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Damaris, Thank you for the review! If you need an...
Awesome Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome Experience

Review by on 7/5/2018 6:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience, outstanding customer service, superior commitment. This is my second time using Ameri Freight. Would highly recommend if you are thinking of transporting your automobile.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates contact Harry at 678-608-0604
Loved AmeriFreight! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Loved AmeriFreight!

Review by on 6/21/2018 8:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle at AmeriFreight was professional, courteous and very thorough. She kept us informed every step of the way. Our driver, Royal, and his team were equally professional and courteous. Delivery ti [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Danielle at 678-608-0624
Absolutely reliable. AutoStar Transport Express

Absolutely reliable.

Review by on 6/13/2018 5:56 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Rod was mostly the one who helped me to deliver my car from California to New York. I was worried that it wasn’t able to ship because it was at a short notice. But he was still able to find a truck co [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hi Christelle, I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your transport experience. We were able to secure a carrier on the first day you asked us to arrange ...
Great service! RoadRunner Auto Transport

Great service!

Review by on 5/16/2018 9:45 AM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Needed a last minute transport from California to New York. They accommodated my schedule and the price was very affordable. I would highly recommend them!

Phil - Angelina, Thank you for sharing your shipping experience. We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if you wish to ship again in the future.
Thank you!!!! AutoVocity Transport

Thank you!!!!

Review by on 5/9/2018 7:27 PM about AutoVocity Transport

Thank you for delivering my sons car on time! He really needed it for his new job. Your company picked up and delivered as promised! I will highly recommend to all my friends!

Claudia Lozano - Thank you for taking the time and posting a review! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Thank you Malia! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thank you Malia!

Review by on 5/4/2018 1:28 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I contacted several transport companies, but Malia at ASG was the only one who very kindly and patiently explained how the process works from start to finish. This was the first time that I'd had a ca [More]

Terry Williams - Andra, thank you so much for the great review! I am happy you were pleased with my services. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com. Direct line 503-836-1028 - 15+ years with ASG.
move wheels excellent BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

move wheels excellent

Review by on 4/27/2018 11:05 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Ara has coordinated my transport of my vehicles from California to New York multiple times for me. I will continue to use their service. Their prices were competitive.

Linda Ross - Thank you for your kind co-operation.
Car transportation Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transportation

Review by on 4/23/2018 6:56 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Nice, quick and efficient. Glad we found this company, Auto Shipping Group! They were in communication with us through out the whole process which was a blessing since we had never had to do this befo [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...