Providing more than 182,885 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1151

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Vehicle transporting service request and BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Vehicle transporting service request and

Review by on 9/27/2018 10:36 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Hi Carrol, Today the driver/Anthony from Nickway Inc. has delivered my Ford suv 2014 safely and professionally. He also received $1,000 in cash as scheduled. However, at beginning of our conversation, [More]

Linda Ross - Many Thanks for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you!
Great communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great communication

Review by on 9/5/2018 7:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Except first email said that it was going to cost half of what it did. Ben said it was a mistake. It was the only issue I had for the 10 days waiting for a company to ship it.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Ben Payne at 678-821-2296
Car transport coast to coast AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport coast to coast

Review by on 8/17/2018 4:28 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I decided to use AmeriFreight to ship my car from LA to NY. My agent, Richard, walked me through the process and was very patient with all of my questions. The carrier picked my car up on a Wednesda [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Call Richard (678) 821-2653
Zero star BKK Transport

Zero star

Review by on 8/14/2018 3:24 PM about BKK Transport

From transport reviews.com I decided to give BKK a chance. I went to their website and placed an order to move my car from CA to NY on August 7, 2018, provided my CC information for $150 deposit. I [More]

BKK TTRANSPORT AND BROKERAGE - This customer left us a fake review for no reason.Order confirmation was sent to him by email right after he made the booking online and he never called us or emailed us after that we tried to reach m...
Everything was perfect AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything was perfect

Review by on 7/30/2018 7:01 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Used Amerifreight to deliver my car from LA to NYC. Contacted them 3 weeks ahead and my car was picked up 2 weeks prior to desired delivery date. Delivered in the morning of delivery day. There was no [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624
Fast Shipping Service at Fair Cost Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Fast Shipping Service at Fair Cost

Review by on 7/25/2018 6:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thank you. My experience with ASG was great. My car was shipped ahead of schedule, and the process as a whole was seamless. Kimberly made great arrangements to solidify a driver, and all customer serv [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Damaris, Thank you for the review! If you need an...
Awesome Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome Experience

Review by on 7/5/2018 6:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience, outstanding customer service, superior commitment. This is my second time using Ameri Freight. Would highly recommend if you are thinking of transporting your automobile.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates contact Harry at 678-608-0604
Loved AmeriFreight! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Loved AmeriFreight!

Review by on 6/21/2018 8:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle at AmeriFreight was professional, courteous and very thorough. She kept us informed every step of the way. Our driver, Royal, and his team were equally professional and courteous. Delivery ti [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Danielle at 678-608-0624
Absolutely reliable. AutoStar Transport Express

Absolutely reliable.

Review by on 6/13/2018 5:56 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Rod was mostly the one who helped me to deliver my car from California to New York. I was worried that it wasn’t able to ship because it was at a short notice. But he was still able to find a truck co [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hi Christelle, I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your transport experience. We were able to secure a carrier on the first day you asked us to arrange ...
Great service! RoadRunner Auto Transport

Great service!

Review by on 5/16/2018 9:45 AM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Needed a last minute transport from California to New York. They accommodated my schedule and the price was very affordable. I would highly recommend them!

Phil - Angelina, Thank you for sharing your shipping experience. We appreciate your feedback. Please let us know if you wish to ship again in the future.