Providing more than 194,305 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1151

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Great service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service

Review by on 4/18/2019 4:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I shipped my two cars from California to Massachusetts, with Heidi as broker and Cezar as carrier. Heidi helped me locate the carrier fairly fast. It took 14 days for shipping, longer than my expectat [More]

Terry Williams - email me heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE QUOTE 24/7 military discounts Ethan- thank you for trusting me as your broker to arrange the shipment of both of ...
Arrived a full day early! Montway Auto Transport

Arrived a full day early!

Review by on 4/16/2019 5:32 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway is by far your best bet if you need to transport your vehicle. The booking process was extremely straightforward and their estimates are more than fair given the fast turnaround from pick-up t [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great review, TY! Glad we could provide top-notch service!
Great communication and reliable. Montway Auto Transport

Great communication and reliable.

Review by on 4/15/2019 2:12 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I used Montway to ship my car for a cross country move. They stayed in contact with me throughout the process and got my car to its destination on time. Actually, my car arrived the same day I did. [More]

Montway - Thanks so much for the review, Robin! Glad to hear the driver provided amazing service! We'll definitely let them know.
Highly recommend! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Highly recommend!

Review by on 4/3/2019 3:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was able to ship my car from CA to MA at a reasonable price. Everyone at AmeriFreight, especially Samantha Smith, was friendly and very helpful! It was my first time shopping a car and they were mor [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Auto Shipping Group: Lance Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group: Lance

Review by on 3/11/2019 10:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my second time using Auto Shipping Group, and Lance was again very helpful in making the transaction go so smoothly. I appreciated Lance taking care of all the work, as I was on a plane and t [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Rob Than...
Used AmeriFreight for car transport from AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Used AmeriFreight for car transport from

Review by on 2/28/2019 11:25 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall experience is very good. They are prompt , follow up is good. The transport carrier is also good. Car delivered on time . Should have more clear on pricing how it works which is not clear on [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Professionalism at its best!! Montway Auto Transport

Professionalism at its best!!

Review by on 2/19/2019 9:39 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I had the best experience with Montway. From start to finish, I knew I was in great hands. They stayed in communication with me prior to the pick-up and even kept me in the loop by suggesting options [More]

Montway - Fantastic to hear, Jessica! Thank you for the review! We'll be sure to let Ric know they did an awesome job!
Great service Montway Auto Transport

Great service

Review by on 2/12/2019 7:00 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Hi, I exported my car from Mountain view, CA to Lowel, MA. It's a great service I had and they are delivered on time. The delivery guy is so nice, he called me before deliver 1 day prior notice. Than [More]

Montway - Awesome to hear, Thirupathi! We'll definitely let the driver know they did great! Let us know if we can assist again in the future!
Timely and professional AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Timely and professional

Review by on 1/6/2019 9:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Lindsey Peacock at AmeriFreight to ship a truck across the U.S., from the west coast to the east coast. She was professional and very helpful throughout the process, and everything worke [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Lindsey at 678-821-2296
Transport Review AutoStar Transport Express

Transport Review

Review by on 11/14/2018 3:15 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Overall satisfied with this service, only downside was the confusion of when exactly the car would arrive. Would definitely recommend to a friend/fam !

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga……… Ryan Perry thank you for the review you left on Transport Reviews I am glad that I was able to help and get your car there on time and that it all went smooth with the driver...