Providing more than 227,290 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3800

Car Delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Delivery

Review by on 9/30/2020 1:41 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything was communicated up front and delivery went exactly as planned. Good communication throughout the process. Highly recommend, it was a great experience .

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Overall impressed AutoStar Transport Express

Overall impressed

Review by on 9/26/2020 3:30 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

With the understanding that Autostar is the middle-person between us(ers) and trucker companies facilitating finding the truckers that approximately fit the assurances that Autostar makes to us on beh [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sofia 888-802-8250 x 4205: Hello Mahalingam , Thank you for providing feedback on your transport experience. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank you for shipping with us and spending ...
Excellent Service! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service!

Review by on 9/24/2020 9:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I cannot say enough positive things about experience with AmeriFreight! They gave a fair price, picked up the car when they said they would and called to confirm the drop off went smoothly. Their cust [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Baylee Ivey at 678-821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
They did what they said AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They did what they said

Review by on 9/21/2020 4:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The driver came to pick up as they arranged. Delivery was three days early than planed. Very smooth. My agent Lecia, very dedicated to my transport, updated me for any progress that makes me much eas [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Not able to deliver AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Not able to deliver

Review by on 9/8/2020 1:06 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifright quoted me less than $1,100 to ship my car from California to Massachusetts. After a week of trying to find a company that would take the job, they came back with a quote of around $1,700 [More]

AmeriFreight - This customer opted for our Economy rate, which is explained in detail both by our customer service agents over the phone and in writing. This option allows for customers to receive multiple shipping ...
Excellent services Yellowfin Logistics LLC

Excellent services

Review by on 8/20/2020 3:05 PM about Yellowfin Logistics LLC

Thank you Jenna for the smooth transportation. She is the best, always there when I made a call or had a question. Do you want to ship your car in a timely and efficient manner? From the moment you pl [More]

Chris Ovuka - It’s always such a great pleasure when our customers take the time out to vouch for the care and attention our staff gives to their shipment. We’re overjoyed to hear that Jenna did an outstanding job ...
Stellar Service Montway Auto Transport

Stellar Service

Review by on 8/13/2020 3:58 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I was moving from San Jose to Boston and the mover I had selected told me 1 week before my move date, that my vehicle would be on an open transport. Totally unacceptable to me and they were not able t [More]

Montway - Thank you for the amazing review, Eileen. Glad we could help accommodate your needs.
My Truck Ship A Car Inc

My Truck

Review by on 8/13/2020 6:40 AM about Ship A Car Inc

Gabriel was amazing. A total angel to deal with. But the driver you hired Ray sucked. My truck was 3 days late was never offered a discount. I will refer the company but will tell people if a guy nam [More]

Brian - Thank you so much for the recommendation and please feel free to contact me at 786-539-4713 if you need another vehicle shipped.
RIP-OFF ARTISTS RoadRunner Auto Transport

RIP-OFF ARTISTS

Review by on 6/23/2020 1:07 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

WORST co. ever! Ripped Me off for $270.00 when I cacelled because they could not find a mover as they PROMISED! DO NOT USE! DO NOT GIVE YOUD CREDIT CARD #!

Phil - Paul, we are very sorry that you chose to cancel with us, and we could no longer assist you with your vehicle relocation. Cancellation fees are typically collected as compensation for the carrier's lo...
Great job American Auto Shipping

Great job

Review by on 5/11/2020 12:21 PM about American Auto Shipping

Car delivered safely for a good price! Was driven across America (Ca -> Ma) very far and in good condition for less than $900. Would definitely recommend. They are good with checking up and keeping yo [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you, Trent, for choosing us and for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to help you transport any other vehicles you need shipped.