Providing more than 219,265 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3800

RIP-OFF ARTISTS RoadRunner Auto Transport

RIP-OFF ARTISTS

Review by on 6/23/2020 1:07 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

WORST co. ever! Ripped Me off for $270.00 when I cacelled because they could not find a mover as they PROMISED! DO NOT USE! DO NOT GIVE YOUD CREDIT CARD #!

Phil - Paul, we are very sorry that you chose to cancel with us, and we could no longer assist you with your vehicle relocation. Cancellation fees are typically collected as compensation for the carrier's lo...
Great job American Auto Shipping

Great job

Review by on 5/11/2020 12:21 PM about American Auto Shipping

Car delivered safely for a good price! Was driven across America (Ca -> Ma) very far and in good condition for less than $900. Would definitely recommend. They are good with checking up and keeping yo [More]

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you, Trent, for choosing us and for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to help you transport any other vehicles you need shipped.
Excellent service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service

Review by on 5/3/2020 3:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Bobbie did a great explaining everything and was incredibly diligent in terms of following up with every step of the way. Definitely would use them again.

AmeriFreight - Call Bobbie Stowers at 678-799-9185 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Fantastic customer service and flexibili American Auto Shipping

Fantastic customer service and flexibili

Review by on 4/21/2020 3:18 PM about American Auto Shipping

I live in Massachusetts, but I owned a 1969 Pontiac Firebird that was in Southern California. After putting in my information to the website, I called the office to follow up on my order where Mike ta [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're glad to hear that everything worked out well, Jacob! Thank you for choosing American Auto Shipping and we appreciate the support and the recommendation!
Shipping My Auto American Auto Shipping

Shipping My Auto

Review by on 4/11/2020 8:16 AM about American Auto Shipping

Set up was easy gave us a range of days for pickup and arrived early we were able to track the transport and the driver was courteous and professional car arrives on time and everything went great

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for the review, Emilio! We appreciate you choosing American Auto Shipping to handle your transportation needs!
Auto transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto transport

Review by on 4/3/2020 2:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It was a seamless transaction. They picked up my sons Jeep in LA and Hoyt it back to Boston a day early. I will definitely use them again. Great service at a fair price!

AmeriFreight - Call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Communication was good Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Communication was good

Review by on 3/27/2020 1:58 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very accessible and made this a smooth transition. Would use them again if needed. Couldn't find info on the drivers co but happy outcome.

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Safe and easy for trip from CA to Ma *15 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Safe and easy for trip from CA to Ma *15

Review by on 3/26/2020 10:57 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Sending my Honda CRV through AmeriFreight was hassle free and secure . It was a pleasure working with Sinclair who was very helpful and reassuring. The price was right and the transport company Driv [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Sinclair Jackson at (678) 799-7066 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us ...
Excellent Service AutoVocity Transport

Excellent Service

Review by on 2/1/2020 5:15 PM about AutoVocity Transport

Team AutoVocity thank you for the great experience shipping my cars. You do a great job making sure they arrive on time. My toys are always in good hands with your company.

Customer Support - Thank you Danny and we value your business!
Great Company and Employees AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Company and Employees

Review by on 1/22/2020 7:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amy Schmidt connected me with an A++ driver. The process was as smooth as it gets. I was able to get my car transported from CA to MA quickly with absolutely no issues at all. All my questions and con [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Amy Schmidt at 678-271-3044 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...