Providing more than 192,919 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1149

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Auto Shipping Group: Lance Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group: Lance

Review by on 3/11/2019 10:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was my second time using Auto Shipping Group, and Lance was again very helpful in making the transaction go so smoothly. I appreciated Lance taking care of all the work, as I was on a plane and t [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Rob Than...
Used AmeriFreight for car transport from AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Used AmeriFreight for car transport from

Review by on 2/28/2019 11:25 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall experience is very good. They are prompt , follow up is good. The transport carrier is also good. Car delivered on time . Should have more clear on pricing how it works which is not clear on [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Professionalism at its best!! Montway Auto Transport

Professionalism at its best!!

Review by on 2/19/2019 9:39 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I had the best experience with Montway. From start to finish, I knew I was in great hands. They stayed in communication with me prior to the pick-up and even kept me in the loop by suggesting options [More]

Montway - Fantastic to hear, Jessica! Thank you for the review! We'll be sure to let Ric know they did an awesome job!
Great service Montway Auto Transport

Great service

Review by on 2/12/2019 7:00 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Hi, I exported my car from Mountain view, CA to Lowel, MA. It's a great service I had and they are delivered on time. The delivery guy is so nice, he called me before deliver 1 day prior notice. Than [More]

Montway - Awesome to hear, Thirupathi! We'll definitely let the driver know they did great! Let us know if we can assist again in the future!
Timely and professional AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Timely and professional

Review by on 1/6/2019 9:44 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Lindsey Peacock at AmeriFreight to ship a truck across the U.S., from the west coast to the east coast. She was professional and very helpful throughout the process, and everything worke [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Lindsey at 678-821-2296
Transport Review AutoStar Transport Express

Transport Review

Review by on 11/14/2018 3:15 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Overall satisfied with this service, only downside was the confusion of when exactly the car would arrive. Would definitely recommend to a friend/fam !

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga……… Ryan Perry thank you for the review you left on Transport Reviews I am glad that I was able to help and get your car there on time and that it all went smooth with the driver...
Car Shipment from CA to Mass AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipment from CA to Mass

Review by on 11/1/2018 9:06 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used Amerifreight and had a great experience. While the carrier was a little more expensive than I had planned, Samantha at Amerifreight was very diligent in finding a great driver and continually [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602
Interior and exterior transport Montway Auto Transport

Interior and exterior transport

Review by on 10/28/2018 9:13 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I had an SUV transported in an external carrier and a sports car in an interior carrier from CA to MA. Both vehicles arrived on the targeted dates unscathed.

Montway - Hey Angela! It was a pleasure to transport your vehicles. Thanks for shipping with us!
Great service Montway Auto Transport

Great service

Review by on 10/20/2018 8:42 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Reasonable prices, on time pickup and delivery, no damage whatsoever, 10/10 would use again. The coordinators and drivers were both courteous and attentive

Montway - That's what we love to hear, Sean! Thanks for your review.
Cross country move DIY Transport Inc.

Cross country move

Review by on 9/18/2018 4:30 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

Excellent customer service and on time delivery. Vehicle arrived ahead of schedule and Gary was a pleasure to work with. Kept me informed the entire time the vehicle was on the move. Thanks to Jessica [More]

Danielle - Jose, thank you for the kind words and great review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!