Providing more than 203,188 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3800

Two Shipments Same Week - Great Montway Auto Transport

Two Shipments Same Week - Great

Review by on 9/19/2019 2:25 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I was cautious when choosing a carrier because of the stories I read online. Montway was recommended by my mover. They shipped an SUV from San Francisco to Boston and an SUV from Boston to Wisconsin [More]

Montway - Thanks for the five-star review, John! We're happy to provide reliable and professional service at any time.
Excellent experience Montway Auto Transport

Excellent experience

Review by on 9/19/2019 11:33 AM about Montway Auto Transport

The Montway online service provides you instant solutions. The overall experience could not be better. The assigned driver was also very nice and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Mo!
Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Gretchen Hight 360-284-7180

Review by on 9/13/2019 4:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I highly suggest reaching out to Gretchen regarding your vehicle transportation needs. She is extremely personable and is a pleasure to work. She has helped ship my car cross-country multiple times an [More]

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...
Transporting Dodge Ram from California t AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transporting Dodge Ram from California t

Review by on 9/12/2019 7:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I just had my Dodge Ram 2500 shipped from California to Massachusetts with AmeriFreight. Lecia with AmeriFreight was great and my car arrived in perfect condition. Lecia was super nice and helpful and [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
LA to Boston AmeriFreight Car Shipping

LA to Boston

Review by on 9/11/2019 2:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight (especially Kaye) did a great job explaining the process (the other brokers didn't) and then did everything they said they'd do in the time frame they committed to. Communication from Ka [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Kaye Martindale at 678-821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Highly recommend! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Highly recommend!

Review by on 8/31/2019 11:28 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed my car shipped from San Diego to Boston. This was my first time shipping a vehicle, and honestly didn’t know where to start. I was overwhelmed with options and had no idea what separated ea [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602. Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review.
Great experience BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great experience

Review by on 8/30/2019 6:26 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I placed an order, signed the contract and driver picked up my car on time - it was that simple. Driver was great, agent Greg was polite and my car arrived in one piece.

Linda Ross - We are glad that we were able to meet all your requirements and will be happy to work with you again!
Faster than expected AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Faster than expected

Review by on 8/8/2019 1:35 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After sifting through dozens of companies that were calling/texting/emailing me everyday and finding out they are scammers through BBB and Yelp, I finally found one that was honest and legit. I worked [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Everything went fine Montway Auto Transport

Everything went fine

Review by on 7/18/2019 5:15 PM about Montway Auto Transport

This is the second time I have used Montway and everything went fine. They actually picked up and dropped off the car before they said they would. No issues.

Montway - Great to hear! Thanks for the review, Peter!
Car shipped across country American Auto Shipping

Car shipped across country

Review by on 7/15/2019 3:23 PM about American Auto Shipping

Aerin was great, it took a while longer than anticipated to get car shipped but that was due to off the beaten path origin and destination. All went well in the end and Aerin was very responsive and h [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a privilege to help you transport your vehicle and I hope you call us back should you need to ship another!