Home > Reports > Route CA to MA

$1123

Price Range From $100 to $3700

First time shipping my car from CA to MA

Review by on 5/19/2017 1:11 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

This is my first time shipping a car from CA to MA for my son's one year internship, due to the car is old( 2002) and worth only $900, so I want the shipping cost as low as possible, after I sent out [More]

Linda Ross - We are glad to hear that. Thank you for your kind feedback.

Five Star Service

Review by on 2/21/2017 7:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Ali Jones and was very impressed with the service. She checked in with me regularly, helped me find a good price for shipping, and made sure I was happy with the condition of my car whe [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271

Third time and great service continues

Review by on 2/17/2017 10:07 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I have shipped my cars cross country three times with AmeriFreight and every time the service is excellent. They keep in close contact throughout the process, the pricing continues to be as expected [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali 678-369-4271

Plan Ahead

Review by on 1/24/2017 9:04 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I scheduled a pickup day, as I though it is "A DAY." Now my experience though me that it is a window of days. So for those who plan to ship their car, Do approach a pickup date at a time range, not a [More]

Mike Cannon - From Benjamin Acevedo 786 871 0071 Thank you so much for the review Krill. It was My pleasure helping you transport your vehicle and making it as easy as possible. Should you need Me in the future or ...

Accommodating service

Review by on 1/14/2017 1:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This service was very helpful around my need to move, with convenient calls and emails. Final price ended up being more than I anticipated, but on par with the market. The assistance here was satisfyi [More]

Excellent Service and delivery

Review by on 12/30/2016 7:59 PM about Viceroy Auto Trans

From the first phone call to Viceroy auto transport everything went right according to plan. Communication both over the phoneand email was quick, easy and precise. Our vehicle was delivered efficient [More]

Management Dept - Dennys, Thank you for posting your positive experience with Viceroy Auto Trans. Always call us Direct @ 754-333-3596 the next time you need your vehicle transported. Dont forget to tell your family...

Tell you lies and make promises to get y

Review by on 12/28/2016 5:02 PM about All Day Auto Transport

Zero star ...(For the record All Day Auto Transport and Car Delivery USA Inc. is connected because I search up the address for Car Delivery USA Inc and it took me too All day auto transport page whic [More]

Paul Damiano - Thuan, your vehicle was delivered. December is a hard month because drivers take off and usually request more money for the shipments. Keep in mind, we are a broker and work for you for free until we ...

Stephanie Hamilton

Review by on 12/23/2016 4:15 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie handled everything quickly and professionally. I was under a time crunch because another company I had contacted first did not come through! I wouldn't hesitate to use her again if needed. [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Susie, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting...

Transportation

Review by on 12/19/2016 3:24 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The whole process with Amerifreight was a pleasure, with constant communication and very reliable service, both in transportation and office follow up. All always made sure that we were informed about [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271

Was not expecting additional charge ...

Review by on 12/7/2016 3:07 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

... of $100 for transporting a few light plastic containers of clothes. Otherwise car was picked up on time and delivered approximately on the date promised. One problem ... I thought, once we agree [More]

Mike Cannon - Hi Mike, We are very glad to hear that overall you had a positive experience working with us. We appreciate your feedback and are always open to suggestions in order to excel as a company. Carriers a...

Kimberley Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 12/6/2016 3:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kim did an excellent job. Got the car to me quickly and for a reasonable price. Really appreciate the help. would use her again if I need to transport another car. Service was great and everything wor [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Rose, Thank you so much for working with me. I...

Extremely happy with service

Review by on 11/5/2016 3:00 PM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

I could not have been more pleased with the process and service. The communication was great. I read all kinds of horror stories about how annoying the process could be and all of the things that co [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 11/3/2016 4:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very happy with the service. Lance at Auto Shipping Group answered all my questions about the process, booked a reliable transport carrier in a timely window, followed up with me on pick up arra [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Nancy ...

Great service

Review by on 9/25/2016 6:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Reliable and prompt- Graham was very helpful along the way and my car got to me in good condition. Pickup and delivery were both on time and Graham was honest and made himself very available. Five sta [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 9/20/2016 9:07 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie provided a prompt quote. managed the process quite well even though I changed the drop off point. Helped with logistics and was open. She returned calls quickly and provided accurate infor [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Anthony, thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly...

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 9/13/2016 2:28 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was professional and great with which to work. She returned call promptly and provided accurate information. She even enabled me to change the drop off location for the convenience of my f [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Anthony, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assi...

Get it done Car transport

Review by on 9/1/2016 12:48 PM about Get it Done Transportation

This is the second car I have shipped from California to Massachusetts using this company. I will continue to use them in the future. They are honest, price is right and they picked up and delivered p [More]

David Pein - Steve, Thank you for the repeat business. Being family owned and operated we strive for greatness on each order to make sure clients have no problem coming back or referring us to anyone. Thank you fo...

Malia was great!

Review by on 8/10/2016 1:02 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia is a consummate professional who will work with you from end to end to ensure a smooth process. I have worked with her twice now and both times she went above and beyond to make sure I was taken [More]

Terry Williams - WE DO NOT PAY CUSTOMERS FOR OUR REVIEWS!! I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG SINCE 2004, HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES AND HAVE SAVED MY CUSTOMERS LOTS OF $$$$$$$$$. CALL OR TEXT ME ANYTIME 360-214-3671. MALIA...

Exceeded Expectations

Review by on 8/3/2016 1:10 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

I have heard horror stories from friends, friends of friends, and the internet of pick-ups being delayed, delivery being delayed, and additional cash demanded by the driver upon delivery- so, needles [More]

joseph - Paul I’m glad I could make this such a great experience for you, our company is dedicated to getting the job done quickly and safely for our customers at a reasonable price. And, we use the best drive...

AMAZING - Using anyone else is nothing b

Review by on 7/28/2016 9:30 PM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

I have shipped my vehicle with with Fletcher and All Aboard Transportation roughly 10 times. I have NEVER had a SINGLE issue. I have called him and 5 hours later my car has been on a truck. The servic [More]

Fletcher - .

Overall Satisfaction

Review by on 7/21/2016 1:19 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ali Jones did a terrific job helping us with the cross country shipment. She was knowledgeable, responsive, and very easy to talk to. She selected a carrier who did a fine job, very timely, helpful, [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271

Stephanie Hamilton made this a great pro

Review by on 6/23/2016 4:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I am very grateful that I was able to transfer my broker to Stephanie. She made this process professional and courteous. As you know when you're moving across company you want a representative who is [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Sheree thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with you vehicle relocation. I am...

Cross Country Car Shipment

Review by on 6/13/2016 8:23 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Dealing with Graham and the team was easy and there were no issues at all in getting my car from California to Massachusetts. I will use them again in the Fall when I have to ship my vehicle back to [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Auto Shipping Group - Thanks Lance!

Review by on 6/6/2016 8:56 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a great experience working with Lance from the Auto Shipping Group. He was always prompt to reply, honest about costs and very professional. And the best part was they were the most affordable o [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tamar Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it with out you. Thanks...

Felicia Williams @602-428-6872 The Auto

Review by on 5/24/2016 8:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This is not something I do everyday nor once in a while but three years ago my son was stationed in San Diego, CA and I shipped him out his car not knowing anything about the auto transportation world [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

Great customer service

Review by on 5/23/2016 5:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia is an awesome rep- very helpful and knowledgeable. Transport of the car was easy and seamless, only issue was that it arrived 4 days early, which caused some last minute scrambling to arrange f [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768

shipping vehicle

Review by on 5/19/2016 9:18 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

greg was very easy to work with. always got back to me via email and/or telephone asap. i live in a location off the truck driver loop so it did take a little more time and some money finagling before [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com...CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***

Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 5/12/2016 10:18 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group arranged and coordinated shipping of my car from California to Massachusetts. She provided excellent communication and support to complete this process. I would recom [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Michael, Thank you so much for this great revi...

Greg Bailey 360-464-2584

Review by on 5/11/2016 2:34 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have used Greg to arrange cross country transportation for my car on several occasions. Each and every time his service has been prompt, exact and reliable. The pricing has always been competitive [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES...

True Transport

Review by on 5/6/2016 7:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quote was reasonable and did not change. Response to our questions were quick. Driver was delayed for repair work but did a good job overall. I would use them again and recommend this company to fr [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122

Great Company & Customer Service

Review by on 4/27/2016 9:18 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first time having my car shipped anywhere. I needed my car shipped from California to Massachusetts and David from Shipacardirect made it a great, easy experience. The whole process is pre [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the positive review, Juliana! Sorry your driver smudged the interior, but we are here to help resolve that kind of issue for you!!

Extremely Disappointed!

Review by on 4/13/2016 8:14 PM about Allegiant Auto Logistics

It was shocking how disappointed I was after dealing with Allegiant, especially after how they bragged about how high of a caliber their company was. Here's my story with this company. I was told by A [More]

Allegiant - Unfortunately the review above is only told through a singular perspective and neglects the untold truth of Allegiant’s hard work and dedication made towards servicing Andrew as requested. We made num...

Service Charge increased

Review by on 4/8/2016 6:10 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Signed Contract $165 for Auto Star (Credit card) $900 for Driver (Cash on delivery) Actual Cost $215 for Auto Star (Credit card) $850 for Driver. Cash) Not comfortable with Auto [More]

Mike Cannon - Hi Rudy, We are very sorry that now, two weeks after your car was delivered, you do not feel comfortable with the services provided. We feel it is important to clarify that the initial quote provided...

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 3/29/2016 3:47 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The pick-up was smooth and so is the drop off. I was able to get notice from ASG throughout the process. Everything was good except the driver dropped off my vehicle quite far away from my home and I [More]

Great Experience. Highly recommended.

Review by on 3/28/2016 12:46 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I experienced great service from start to finish. Incredible ease of communication. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to transport their vehicle. My car arrived in excellent condition. Th [More]

Michael Strickland - Always glad to provide great service from start to finish, Alyssa!

A pleasant experience

Review by on 3/23/2016 9:48 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had a pleasant experience shipping my car across the coast via ship a car direct. The quote I got was substantially lower than most, if not all, of the other competing companies. The staff in charge [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and safe for you! Thanks for the amazing recommendation, Mehrtash!

Recommendations

Review by on 3/19/2016 4:50 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The transport of the car was done very professional and was delivered on time without any damage or scratch. I am very pleased and would use this company again and recommend them to all my friends.

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it safe and timely for you, Ali! Thanks for the great recommendation!

Transport Review

Review by on 3/14/2016 5:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall I would recommend this company to anyone transporting their car long distance. The customer service was very prompt and knowledgeable and my car was picked up and arrived on time! Pricing is a [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it timely and affordable! Thanks, Erica!

Smooth Process

Review by on 2/26/2016 8:37 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Scott was great throughout the whole process. He kept in constant contact and made sure there were no surprises. Around the delivery date, he sent an email with the subject line "Give me a shout if [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop throughout! Thanks for the great review, Kevin!

Open Carrier Cross Country Transport

Review by on 2/19/2016 2:24 PM about Ship a Car Direct

After doing several days worth of research I chose Ship A Car Direct as my broker for their ratings and reviews. I had several quotes by this point and they were kind enough to meet my budget as my m [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive recommendation, Brianna! Happy to keep it smooth for you!

AWSOME JOB

Review by on 2/11/2016 5:47 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I JUST WANT TO THANK SHIP A CAR DIRECT FOR THE FAST SERVICE THAT I HAVE RECIEVED FROM THEM. THE CS REP DAIVD WAS GREAT HONEST AND WELL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE TRANSPORT PROCESS AND DRIVERS. THE COMMUNACAT [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep communication open throughout your transport! Thanks for the great review, Gwenn!

Great work for car shipping

Review by on 2/10/2016 11:42 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I shipped my car from California to Massachusetts which is quite a long way. I was a little worried since my car is a new car. But it was shipped perfectly without any scratch on it. Both pick-up and [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it nice and timely for you! Thanks for the five star review, Xianming!

Excellent Auto Transport Is EXCELLENT!

Review by on 2/2/2016 8:19 PM about Excellent Auto Transport

I would recommend Excellent Auto Transport to anyone and would call upon them again should I ever need to transport a car in the future. It was so easy working with Bernie who was friendly, patient, a [More]

Christa - Thank you for such a great review. You were such a great joy to work with. I loved your laugh and you always brightened my day! I am so glad that we met and could team up to get your Volvo Wagon ...

Great Service!

Review by on 1/27/2016 1:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was professional and my contact, David, was very helpful in keeping on contact with me. I knew that I could email or call him at any time if I needed assistance. The car was a day la [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the great review, Brandon!

early delivery

Review by on 1/25/2016 8:09 PM about Global Auto Transportation

I was relocating to Cleveland, MS and needed my 2004 lexus lx 450 to be shipped out of Cali. Global offered free car shipping quote option and i got it on their website. then got a call from Arthur. I [More]

GlobalAuto - Thanks David for your glowing review. Everything worked out absolutely perfect when we shipped your 2004 Lexus Lx 450. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our service. We look forward to assis...

Truck Transportation

Review by on 1/23/2016 4:33 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Aside from some weather delays causing s delay in the original pickup. The pickup was easy and quick. My truck was delivered on the date that was stated by the transport driver. I would gladly recomm [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was quick and easy! Thanks for the great recommendation, Randy!

No stress

Review by on 1/22/2016 6:13 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I decided to move from southern CA to MA to live with my boyfriend. Every aspect of the move was stressful. Was I making the right decision? Do I ship my belongings or start fresh? Do I ship my car or [More]

Michael Strickland - So glad to lower your stress levels! Thanks for the amazing review, Andrea!

Direct Car Shipping

Review by on 1/13/2016 12:41 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Never transporting a car before, I researched many different companies, checked reviews, quotes, etc., I decided to go with a Ship A Car Direct and so happy I did. Angela was awesome guiding me thru t [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to be with you every step of the way Leslie!

Reliable and on time move

Review by on 12/29/2015 11:50 PM about Ship a Car Direct

It was a fast, and easy move. It went very smoothly without any problems and/or delays. There were no damages or dirt on my car. Scott always replied on time - he is definitely a reliable broker.Tha [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was fast and easy! Thanks for the awesome five star feedback, Giannis!

My Experience with Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 12/28/2015 12:03 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My car was handled very professionally, and delivered without any damages. I had some personal items placed in my car which were delivered untouched. I would recommend this company to friends & family [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to deliver safely! Thanks for the positive review!

Two vehicles shipped

Review by on 12/23/2015 12:44 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Karen was a pleasure to deal with. She was professional, personable and informative. I was able to be flexible on the pick up date so it was not a problem for me that they were late. It was due to ba [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it professional and personable! Thanks for the five star feedback, James!

Felecia

Review by on 12/21/2015 6:09 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I choose this company solely on the strength of Felecia's initial voicemail to me, which was clear, friendly and thorough (an exception in this business, I have found). She was patient in answering m [More]

Shipped my Jeep

Review by on 12/14/2015 12:46 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I contacted several brokers before choosing Ship A Car Direct. They were not the highest nor the lowest price quoted but I chose them because their web site had the most information for someone who ha [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be informative about the process! Thanks for your positive feedback, Bill!

83 SEC Transpy

Review by on 12/6/2015 9:04 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Julie's information was very informed making the process transparent and easy to understand.

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Steven, thank you for choosing ASG and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best, enjoy your...

Responsive and good communication

Review by on 12/5/2015 2:03 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Emily at Ship a Car Direct was very responsive to my initial inquiry and follow-up questions. Communication was great and I felt included every step of the way.

Michael Strickland - Glad you felt included throughout! Thanks for the great review, Sarah!

Ship A Car Direct CA to MA

Review by on 12/4/2015 5:48 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall Eric and the Ship a Car Direct Time were very helpful. The only issue I had with them was there was supposed to be a rebate that I had to follow up with them about because it was never receive [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to be helpful, Matt! Yes exactly, the rebate is a post-transport offer.

Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 11/24/2015 4:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Tom at Ship a Car Direct was reliable, honest, and helpful. It was a difficult task finding a shipping company that was reliable and had good reviews. The car was one day late but I do not think that [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for the positive review, Carlos! Glad your car arrived in good shape!

Very good service

Review by on 11/13/2015 11:26 AM about National Auto Shipping

I moved my vehicle from California (Fremont) to Mass (Westborough), Andrew picked up the vehicle on time and delivered it a day before scheduled day, he is wondeful. thank you for your service. [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com T...

CA to MA

Review by on 11/8/2015 6:55 PM about Ship a Car Direct

First time using a car shipping service and the car was received later than expected but in good condition. Needed a money order on delivery which was a hassle considering you can pay the deposit by c [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your feedback, Nick. Glad your car arrived safe and sound!

Mercury Auto Transport

Review by on 10/30/2015 4:56 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

This was an excellent experience. Entire transaction conducted via email. Easy communication and seamless process. Pick up was on time and delivery was early. I've transported many vehicles and this w [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hello Neal, Very glad to hear you were impressed. To hear that this was your best experience shipping a car ever is Awesome! We do our best to make sure every customer has the best experience possi...

Comment...

Review by on 10/22/2015 4:30 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very smooth and efficient - Driver was also easy to reach and very responsive - Keep me up to date on arrival and never had to worry about the timing.

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE EVER*****Bruce, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It was a ple...

Beware the worst!! Poor Customer Service

Review by on 10/22/2015 7:41 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Beware, stay far away from this company. If I could give no stars I would. I dealt with a representative by the name of Chase Durousseau Mercury Auto Transport Office: 954-239-1780x17 and he continue [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Thank you for sharing your feedback. Carriers have planned routes and can not deliver a vehicle to a separate state from what was agreed upon. As you know both Mercury and Ilinni Transport have been ...

Vehicle Shipping Group

Review by on 10/13/2015 8:19 PM about Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

The reservation/scheduling process was very quick and easy. Ben was very helpful and honest regarding cost and transit times. The gentleman who picked up the car was very nice and professional. My c [More]

Laura Curto - BEN MUNSTER 480-360-1262 BEN@VEHICLESHIPPINGGROUP.COM Meg, Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure helping you get your vehicle shipped! Let me know if i can help you, family and friends. BEN MU...

Overall - excellent

Review by on 10/7/2015 9:23 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I thought Karen did a fantastic job of explaining the process, actively communicating next steps and responding promptly to any questions. Overall, I'm very happy with the delivery. Because I was movi [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great overall feedback! You are right about the timing of final confirmation, and it's a common concern. We wish we could micro-manage drive times so that we could give more of a "...

good work Ship a car direct; mediocre wo

Review by on 10/3/2015 9:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Thumbs up for Jason who was the primary contact at ShipaCarDirect and handled my requests. Because of my uncertainty of move date, he was patient and able to accommodate my needs. No push and good com [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your positive review about your Ship a Car Direct representative! And thanks too for your honest feedback about your carrier. We are sorry to hear it was unpleasant for you, and we will fol...

Cross Country Transport

Review by on 9/28/2015 10:09 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I checked with several Auto Transporters before selecting Ship a Car Direct. I needed to have my daughter's car shipped to her at college from California across the country to Massachusetts. They had [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear it went smoothly for you and your daughter! Thanks for the positive review, Connie!

High Speed Operation

Review by on 9/21/2015 8:13 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car direct did an outstanding job shipping my car from coast to coast. I chose the company based on their BBB rating as well as the great transport reviews. I have to say they were better tha [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the amazing review! Always thrilled to exceed expectations! Happy to hear you found the videos helpful.

Shipping Review

Review by on 9/21/2015 8:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Excellent contact, received the car quickly, overall good experience. The car was picked up on time and delivered a week later. It was easy to track the car as well as contact both a representative at [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the nice review, Brent! Always great to hear it was a good experience overall!

Worry-free shipment cross-country

Review by on 9/10/2015 5:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Josh found me a good deal shortly after my first available date and was very informative and helpful throughout the process. In addition, the truck driver donald was very good at keeping me updated ab [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Amerifreight for discounted rates 770-486-1010

Excellent Service!

Review by on 9/1/2015 12:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with Amerifreight was overall positive. As you might know, Amerifreight is a broker and will try to match you up with a carrier. Ali Miller had me matched within a week and was very prof [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570

Well Done, as promised

Review by on 8/21/2015 11:58 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Seeking an auto transport as a regular person is daunting! I filled out one brief questionnaire online at a professional-looking website, promising to estimate my cost. They sent me a cost estimate. [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the awesome review! Yes, the process can be a bit daunting at first but we are always happy to answer all your questions about it!

FRAUDS!

Review by on 8/17/2015 1:37 PM about Vantage Auto Movers

BUYER BEWARE!! These guys are nothing but frauds. My original contact person when I booked this 5 months ago is no longer there. When I confirmed Adam our pickup for next week on Friday, I was told th [More]

Vantage Auto Movers - This customers review is VERY misleading in an obviously poor attempt to discredit the way that our company does business. As you can read in the review, she was quoted 5 months ago by a representativ...

Excellent service

Review by on 8/6/2015 4:37 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Reliable, accurate, and friendly communications - - while not the lowest cost option, the cost differential was more than offset by the transparency and predictability. The car arrived in perfect co [More]

Terry Williams - TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to cal...

technically did as promised but not as e

Review by on 7/30/2015 3:42 PM about Cavalier Auto Transport

I was handled by a new rep and then by Preet, the actual broker. Though they technically complied with promised dates, they did not really explain those time frames nor did they explain the payment p [More]

Preet Chawla - Jane we value your opinion and will always strive to become better. After reading your review there are some areas that need we need to shed light on. We go over everything in detail with all of our c...

David Driver (360-214-3680)

Review by on 7/30/2015 10:43 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I submitted an online quote and promptly got an email back from David with an estimate and information should I be interested in using his company to ship my Toyota Corolla to Boston. I waited a week [More]

Terry Williams - Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Godfather Mike - thx for understanding the process ...

EXCELLENT!!!

Review by on 7/26/2015 12:08 AM about Ship a Car Direct

We shipped two cars. We lived in Santa Monica, CA, where it's easy for the picking up truck to get a ticket or even get impounded. The guys didn't make me drive to a far place to drop the cars, but th [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear the driver was accommodating, Sherif! Thanks for the awesome review!

Car delivered without problems

Review by on 7/21/2015 11:19 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went fine as promised. I would recommend them to others. I am now adding more content to make the review people happy. My only issue with this company is their insistence on a lengthy revie [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570

Chell Hart / (360) 464-1039

Review by on 7/13/2015 2:22 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Chell Hart, my point of contact to the company, was really helfull and friendly and she was responsive during the whole process. I also made my decision on choosing this company based on the reviewe [More]

Terry Williams - **Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear MY, You were a partner in transport! I am glad we were able to assist you in getting your vehicle shipped across country. (I hope...

Recommend!

Review by on 7/7/2015 9:18 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was moving from Los Angeles to New Hampshire but flying into Boston which was about 2 hours away. Lance set me up with a carrier so that I was able to pick my car up once I landed in Boston where it [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippingroup.com Katie I want to thank you for being so great and very understanding in the transport. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to get...

Transport was fine, communication was sl

Review by on 6/29/2015 11:24 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I think my pickup was delayed because Montway did not communicate properly with the trucker Safe Way Auto. I was originally told by someone the pickup would be the 22nd, then I got an email saying [More]

Montway - Dear Dr. Shah, Thank you kindly for sharing your feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused due to communication issues. We do try to arrange the transport as seamlessly as possible...

I would recommend to a friend

Review by on 6/27/2015 11:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall, I had a great experience. My car was picked up a day earlier than expected and delivered on time. Customer service was also top-notch. I would definitely use them again.

Michael Strickland - Glad it was great overall! Thanks, Amanda!

Trustworthy - Ship A Car Direct

Review by on 6/22/2015 10:36 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I personally don't trust anonymous hauler. If you ship a decent car, I would recommend you use an agent like Ship A car Direct who taking care the timing and screening the haulers for you. Price is re [More]

Michael Strickland - We have to agree - trust a broker who screens carrier for you! Thanks for the great review!

Jaguar xk8

Review by on 6/16/2015 6:34 PM about Global Auto Transportation

Nick shipped my 1999 Jaguar xk8 from Chula Vista to GT Barrington for $1145 without any damages on time. Couldn’t ask for more!

GlobalAuto - Hello John! We are so thankful for your amazing feedback! We are happy everything went according to our tight schedule! Please feel free to contact Nick at (818) 309-1373 if you ever need transportati...

Ca to Ma

Review by on 6/14/2015 9:20 AM about Truck It Transport Inc.

Great service! Could not be happier. Picked up an delivered in a agreed time frame. Received details about pickup and delivery in advance. Will definitely use this service again.

Chris Cooper - Thank you so much for the kind feedback!

Great Job

Review by on 6/12/2015 2:54 PM about American Transport (Massachussets)

I was moving back to Mass from California and needed my car transported. I called American Transport and Jim advised that he could move the vehicle in the time frame I wanted. Jim advised to give him [More]

Jim Belletete - jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transports in the future.

Pain and trouble free west coast to east

Review by on 6/10/2015 5:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It was my first time shipping a car ever. Furthermore it had to be shipped from California to Massachusetts so I was nervous about which company to use at first. I'm very pleased that I picked Amerifr [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated

Felicia Williams Auto Shipping Group, In

Review by on 5/23/2015 9:38 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service! Felicia was always available to me and helped with connecting me with the drivers for pickup times Auto movers inc was kind and reliable.

Terry Williams - FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Christine, Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review! I'm here to help out shall the opportunity arise again. Thank you so ...

review of Shipacardirect

Review by on 5/19/2015 2:37 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Gaby set everything up perfectly and kept in touch with me. It took about 5 days to get the actual carrier and only 4 days from California to Boston, The driver was pleasant and kept in touch, all in [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear it was pleasant, Beate! Thanks for your recommendation!

Very Satisfied

Review by on 5/16/2015 8:53 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was very helpful and attentive in guiding me through the process, with frequent updates. My car arrived on time and in perfect condition. I would definitely use them again.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Sam! Happy to be helpful!

Another great delivery

Review by on 5/4/2015 7:54 AM about MJ Parker Trucking

I have been using Parker to move our 2003 SL 500 MB across country twice a year for at least 8 years. I have never been less than delighted by Parker. More importantly, although truckers are an unpred [More]

Joanne Parker - It is always a pleasure working with you and we appreciate you being a loyal customer. Hope you enjoy your summer. Best Wishes - Joanne

Customer service

Review by on 4/29/2015 9:18 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The service from this broker was outstanding. Having never shipped a vehicle, I had plenty of questions. Kimberly was patient with me and explained everything in a manner that was very understandable [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Susan, You have been wonderful to work with! I am so glad your...

Customer service

Review by on 4/20/2015 4:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Our contact, Kimberly Freily, was very conscientious. She was able explain the service very thoroughly, as we were new to the whole process. She was always available, for questions or worries that we [More]

stephanie Hamilton

Review by on 4/16/2015 2:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Im writing this review because of the excellent service that was provided by your company. Never needing a service like this before I was completely at ease with talking to Stephanie Hamilton. S [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE****James, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review. It was a ple...

Car delivered with less than 12 hours no

Review by on 4/14/2015 11:47 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Everything went smoothly. The only thing I would like to mention is that the driver dropping off my car called me at 9pm the night before he wanted to drop the car off and gave me less than 12 hours n [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your feedback, Robin! Sorry your carrier delivered too quickly!

Trustworthy Auto Shippers

Review by on 4/13/2015 12:47 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Wow - what a racket this auto transporting business is! I talked to one shyster after another and was convinced there were no decent people in the whole industry. Then I called Auto Shipping Group. [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** PSK,Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with yo...

auto transport

Review by on 4/10/2015 12:32 PM about Ship a Car Direct

There was some misunderstanding regarding cost but overall satisfied. The delivery time was somewhat complicated since no one might be available to receive car but transporter was very understanding a [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your positive feedback, Toby! Glad to hear Matt and your driver were helpful and accommodating!

From California to Boston

Review by on 4/1/2015 2:43 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Matt @ Ship a Car Direct did a great job. Transauto Logistics Corp. on the other hand, not no much. I was told 7 to 10 days & it ended up being 12 days. They initially said it would be dropped [More]

Michael Strickland - Thank you for your feedback, Brian. Sorry the transport took longer than originally estimated and that your carrier had to meet nearby. Sometimes there are logistical reasons behind delays (like weath...

Pleasant Experience

Review by on 3/31/2015 11:13 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My car arrived sooner than I expected to, 6 days for across the whole country was quite impressive and at a reasonable rate of $875. The driver called me the day before to let me know when he would be [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the pleasant review, Karen! Happy to keep it quick and easy for you!

Great Experience!

Review by on 3/22/2015 7:25 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I needed to ship my car from west coast to the east coast and I heard of really bad experiences! Good thing I got Dale's number from a friend of mine who used them before! Although pick up time and de [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive feedback! You are right, bad weather can affect drive times and arrival estimates.

Review of Ship-A-Car Direct

Review by on 3/22/2015 12:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I contacted Dale for a quote to relocate my car from Los Angeles to Boston. He was such a pleasure to work with. He explained every step to me and talked me through the entire process. He was alway [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the great review, Candace! Sorry for the initial glitch, but glad it all went safely in the end!