Providing more than 199,877 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3700

Car shipped across country American Auto Shipping

Car shipped across country

Review by on 7/15/2019 3:23 PM about American Auto Shipping

Aerin was great, it took a while longer than anticipated to get car shipped but that was due to off the beaten path origin and destination. All went well in the end and Aerin was very responsive and h [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - It was a privilege to help you transport your vehicle and I hope you call us back should you need to ship another!
Fantastic Harry!!!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fantastic Harry!!!!

Review by on 7/14/2019 10:48 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry was fantastic! He was extremely helpful and patient in answering all of my questions, and in explaining the process for shipping my car from California to Massachusetts step by step. He communic [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Great experience shipping my car AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience shipping my car

Review by on 7/1/2019 3:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped my car from California to Massachusetts, and I had great experience with Amerifreight. Everything was easy and relatively smooth. My car was delivered on time and in good condition.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Whitney at 678-619-1823
1501663939 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review by on 6/21/2019 3:46 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had Jay for an agent and he was really professionally and honest. He sat down with me and broke down the process while answering all my questions until I understood. Would definitely recommend Ameri [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Jahlil at 678-619-0457
Eugene Bailiaev BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Eugene Bailiaev

Review by on 6/21/2019 12:53 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Service was very well, always answered questions on time and diligently. Was very easy to contact and very friendly. Helped get the best price on all inquiries.

Linda Ross - Thanks for the positive feedback! We'll be glad to help you with the shipping process again!
An Accurate Auto Carrier MoverJet Logistics

An Accurate Auto Carrier

Review by on 6/20/2019 7:09 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I looked for weeks for a car shipping company I could trust. Antony Hawks at An Accurate Auto Carrier got my trust. He was straightforward and addressed all my questions. I really liked that I could [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service. Hoping to work with you again. - Antony Hawks
WOW!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

WOW!!

Review by on 6/17/2019 7:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

What a WOW experience I had with Millie Shepard helping me send my Lexus SUV out to the Boston area. The pick up was a breeze and it was delivered on time without any problems. If ever I should need [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Millie Shepard @ 678.821.2420
Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678) Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)

Review by on 5/10/2019 4:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I am writing this review about the customer service I received from Stephanie. She was courteous and made this experience very pleasant. In particular, her quick responsiveness when we were in a bind [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL OR TEXT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE******Christine, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocatio...
California to Massachusetts delivery AmeriFreight Car Shipping

California to Massachusetts delivery

Review by on 4/29/2019 4:30 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie went through the process thoroughly before I committed. The transport company was on time for the pick up and the delivery was a day earlier then promised. The process was painless.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie Shepard at 678-821-2420
Great service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service

Review by on 4/18/2019 4:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I shipped my two cars from California to Massachusetts, with Heidi as broker and Cezar as carrier. Heidi helped me locate the carrier fairly fast. It took 14 days for shipping, longer than my expectat [More]

Terry Williams - email me heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE QUOTE 24/7 military discounts Ethan- thank you for trusting me as your broker to arrange the shipment of both of ...