Providing more than 199,773 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $4000

Easy Transaction! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy Transaction!

Review by on 7/3/2019 4:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Whitney provided me with several options for my truck to be shipped from California to Georgia. The Process was hassle-free. The gentleman who delivered my truck was very professional!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Whitney at 678-619-1823
Millie from Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie from Amerifreight

Review by on 6/20/2019 8:02 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I would recommend asking for Millie; she explained everything clearly and was in constant communication. I plan to ask for her when I need to transport my car again.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie at 678-821-2420
Excellent Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Experience

Review by on 6/20/2019 5:48 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Car Shipping did a great job getting my car from California to Georgia. They were able to pick it up quickly and get it to me in the time promised. I would definitely use them again in [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Samantha at 770-299-8602
SCAM Auto Transport 123

SCAM

Review by on 6/14/2019 8:39 PM about Auto Transport 123

CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION! Beware of this company! I promise you I only do reviews on companies that are out to take and SCAM people! These people are SCAM artist & sharks. I continued to receive tex [More]

Keith - To Whom it May Concern- Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, and timeframes based on customers expectations - unfortunately there are some areas that fall outside of the 72 hours to d...
Car still sitting CarsArrive

Car still sitting

Review by on 6/10/2019 6:15 PM about CarsArrive

Our car was supposed to arrive from Los Angeles to Atlanta one week ago. We’ve been lied to repeatedly that the truck hauling our car broke down. We know from the drop off lot in Los Angeles that our [More]

Jim Brown - We apologize for the delay and share in your frustration. Unfortunately, the transport that originally took your vehicle did, in fact, breakdown in Westminster, CA. We sent a service transport to coll...
Great Communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Communication

Review by on 6/7/2019 8:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great process and communication. I shipped a non-operational car from California to Georgia and the car arrived quickly without issue. Erica helped with suggestions to save money (drive to pickup at [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, call Erica at 770-881-8585
CrossCountry Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

CrossCountry Auto Transport

Review by on 6/2/2019 10:18 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used AmeriFreight to move my vehicle from San Diego to Atlanta, GA. The overall experience was terrific. Customer service agent was prompt and clear on responses and replies. Their pricing was com [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates contact Millie @ 678-821-2420
Great customer servicr American Auto Shipping

Great customer servicr

Review by on 5/29/2019 7:41 PM about American Auto Shipping

Breanna provided great service, checking in with me before, during and after the transport of my vehicle. I would definitely recommend & use them again

Mark - Call Breanna (800) 577-3617 - Thanks for the review Courtney! We're glad everything worked out. Remember to recommend us to your friends!
Excellent customer support, awesome Auto Montway Auto Transport

Excellent customer support, awesome Auto

Review by on 5/29/2019 3:23 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I got their reference from an auto transport driver and he highly recommended me to pursue them, even though this was my first ever auto transportation experience, Montway took care of my needs in a s [More]

Montway - Thank you so much! We appreciate the great and are happy we could provide a great first-time experience!
Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 5/21/2019 1:24 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I worked with Samantha Smith at Amerifreight to have my car shipped across the country. Samantha was very responsive and patient throughout the entire process. I would absolutely use Amerifreight agai [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602