Providing more than 203,131 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $180 to $4000

Best Experience Ever! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Best Experience Ever!

Review by on 9/6/2019 5:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with AmeriFreight and assigned carrier were great from beginning to end! Whitney's coordination and communication were excellent. Pick-up/dropoff was on time and the carrier's communicat [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Whitney at 678-619-1823 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this valuab...
Outstanding Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Outstanding Service

Review by on 8/21/2019 8:47 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had great communication with Samantha about the transport process. She was flexible when it came to our car delivery options. Due to a small drop off window, we ended up having the car delivered to [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602.
Great service. Smooth transition. MoverJet Logistics

Great service. Smooth transition.

Review by on 8/16/2019 5:47 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Liza was so helpful when it came to shipping my car from LA to Atlanta. She kept me updated with everything via text and made sure I kept in contact with the driver. Everything was a smooth transition [More]

Elizabeth Miller - I am delighted that you are happy with my service. Hoping to work with you again. - Liza Brooks
Auto shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto shipping

Review by on 8/8/2019 5:58 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with Harry Davis was great. He knows the business and explains how it works and the options and the realities. He makes it feel personal.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Shipping from Cali to GA Easy Auto Ship

Shipping from Cali to GA

Review by on 8/6/2019 11:05 AM about Easy Auto Ship

I used Easy Auto Ship to transport my car from California to Georgia. I was in communication with the same person most of the time which I greatly appreciated. Her name was Jeannette and she was very [More]

Easy Auto Ship - Thank you so much for the kind words! Jeanette is one of our newer brokers but she is one of our best, always making sure her people are in very good hands. If you ever need to ship again feel free to...
Very pleased with services Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very pleased with services

Review by on 7/31/2019 5:56 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I'd gotten a quote of another shipping service but they were not in my budget. I found Auto Shipping at the last minute and the response was tremendous. I initially thought I would have to wait seve [More]

Terry Williams - *** Gretchen Hight *** 360-284-7180 *** gretchen@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with ...
Soto transporter Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

Soto transporter

Review by on 7/5/2019 2:35 PM about Garcia's Auto Transport and Logistics

I used Garcia to move a car from California to Georgia. It arrived safely and the driver was very nice. The only hiccup was, the driver being delayed almost a day, in picking up the car.. The driver e [More]

John Garcia - Thank you for choosing Garcia's auto transport and logistics with the task of your vehicle transportation. Keep us in mind for any future moves and God bless.
Easy Transaction! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy Transaction!

Review by on 7/3/2019 4:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Whitney provided me with several options for my truck to be shipped from California to Georgia. The Process was hassle-free. The gentleman who delivered my truck was very professional!

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Whitney at 678-619-1823
Millie from Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Millie from Amerifreight

Review by on 6/20/2019 8:02 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I would recommend asking for Millie; she explained everything clearly and was in constant communication. I plan to ask for her when I need to transport my car again.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Millie at 678-821-2420
Excellent Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Experience

Review by on 6/20/2019 5:48 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Car Shipping did a great job getting my car from California to Georgia. They were able to pick it up quickly and get it to me in the time promised. I would definitely use them again in [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Samantha at 770-299-8602