Auto Shipping Wisconsin

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Wisconsin.
Wisconsin: Overall From To

Newest Wisconsin Auto Transport Reviews
Car shipment Ship a Car Direct

Car shipment

Review by on 6/21/2019 1:35 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Every little thing went fine. Cars were delivered earlier than expected and in exactly the same condition as when they were shipped. I would recommend this service to anyone. John and his team do a [More]

Car shipped quickly Ship a Car Direct

Car shipped quickly

Review by on 6/15/2019 8:18 AM about Ship a Car Direct

We arranged to have a car shipped from Alabama to Wisconsin. Not a common route, but they identified a carrier quickly and priced fairly. We even had contact with the driver along the way for up to th [More]

Transport Auto Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 6/13/2019 3:05 PM about Auto Transport 123

Has a few issues with miscommunication and with carrier and increased price in the end they refunded difference. Overall felt okay with the transaction.

Good Experience AutoStar Transport Express

Good Experience

Review by on 6/12/2019 3:38 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Spoke with Auto Star team on my needs for transportation from Wisconsin to California and they made this worked as needed. I will recommend for others to use them.

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Suresh! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We always make su...
Timely Direct Express Auto Transport

Timely

Review by on 6/12/2019 12:28 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

4.5 Stars! Customer service was great. The local guy picked up my car in a timely manner, except it was hard to know exactly what time range he would come. Would be good if the person called beforeha [More]