Auto Shipping Wisconsin

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Wisconsin.
Wisconsin: Overall From To

Number of Companies that ship to Wisconsin

Number of Companies that ship out of Wisconsin

Newest Wisconsin Auto Transport Reviews
car pick up and delivery Ship a Car Direct

car pick up and delivery

Review by on 9/27/2020 8:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

my first experience shipping a car. Sifting thru the many carriers and brokers I settled on ship a car. I picked the right company. Constant contact, calm and patience by my rep Gabe gave me assurance [More]

car shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

car shipment

Review by on 9/26/2020 5:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car arrived in the same condition as when it was picked up. It arrived a day early. I had to change pickup arrangements. Millie takes her job seriously and gave us a good understanding on the process [More]

Harry Davis AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis

Review by on 9/26/2020 10:10 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry did an excellent job in arranging my transport. After two other transport companies strung me along and raised prices at the time of pick-up, I was frustrated and desperate. Harry arranged for [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Mercury Transport Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Mercury Transport

Review by on 9/26/2020 7:45 AM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Drew and the Mercury team were exceptional to work with. This was my first time transporting a vehicle. Drew explained the process so well and kept in contact with me as he made the arrangements. Dan, [More]

10/10 service! GetCarrier.com

10/10 service!

Review by on 9/24/2020 3:46 PM about GetCarrier.com

Alex Rudel set me up with the driver, and I couldn't have been happier with the service! I was unable to be at the pickup or drop-off, and they were extremely communicative the entire time. They were [More]