Auto Shipping Wisconsin

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Wisconsin.
Wisconsin: Overall From To

Newest Wisconsin Auto Transport Reviews
Great Experience - 1501904894-ZH AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Experience - 1501904894-ZH

Review by on 7/10/2020 7:24 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience with Brandy. She was very helpful. I also had a fantastic experience with the driver, Nick. I would use this company again. Justin

Car Ship a Car Direct

Car

Review by on 7/9/2020 8:42 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Service was great. The driver was friendly and everything went smoothly. I would definitely recommend your company to my family and Friends. I have no complaints.

Smooth Ship a Car Direct

Smooth

Review by on 7/6/2020 7:29 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I was very nervous about shipping it across the country. They had a driver ready for pickup that same day within a few hours and my truck arrived wit [More]

Car Shipment Milwaukee WI to Walnut CA Ship a Car Direct

Car Shipment Milwaukee WI to Walnut CA

Review by on 7/6/2020 11:21 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Very good brokerage service. Lined up the transportation of vehicle on time and as specified. The transport went smooth and got car in same condition one day ahead of planned delivery. Definitely a [More]

Solid Direct Express Auto Transport

Solid

Review by on 7/6/2020 9:26 AM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct express was recommended by the dealership, where we purchased the vehicle. This was all foreign to us, but I did some comparison shopping, and their pricing was competitive. My criticism is th [More]