Auto Shipping Wisconsin

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Wisconsin.
Wisconsin: Overall From To

Number of Companies that ship to Wisconsin

Number of Companies that ship out of Wisconsin

Newest Wisconsin Auto Transport Reviews
First time using Coastal - pleased! Coastal Car Transport Inc

First time using Coastal - pleased!

Review by on 8/19/2019 11:32 PM about Coastal Car Transport Inc

I was recommended Coastal by a friend who had used them previously. His experience was positive and so was mine. Shawn maintains clear communication throughout the whole process via phone and email [More]

Car transport Ship a Car Direct

Car transport

Review by on 8/19/2019 12:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Transported my Lexus ES300h from Wisconsin to Long Beach CA for a very reasonable price without hassles. The driver was courteous and very accommodating. He went out of his way to make sure he met us [More]

Ship a Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 8/19/2019 7:22 AM about Ship a Car Direct

We were extremely pleased with the whole experience. The driver contacted us several times before pick up and delivery so that we knew exactly when he was coming. I would use Ship a Car Direct again [More]

great service AAA Anytime Inc.

great service

Review by on 8/16/2019 5:52 PM about AAA Anytime Inc.

everything went as planned. delivery driver was very accommodating. It was a fast delivery from Wisconsin to California. Where able to schedule time for delivery.

As painless as possible Auto Shipping Group Inc.

As painless as possible

Review by on 8/14/2019 10:15 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Leanne was very easy to reach and answered all my questions. This was my first time shipping a car and had no idea what i was doing. She was very helpful explaining how the whole process works

Terry Williams - Zach, it was my pleasure working with you and transporting your Honda to Wisconsin. I am glad I was able to help you through your first time shipping and put you at ease. Leeann *** 602-726-3931***...