Auto Shipping Wisconsin

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Wisconsin.
Wisconsin: Overall From To

Newest Wisconsin Auto Transport Reviews
Great Delivery Experience Ship a Car Direct

Great Delivery Experience

Review by on 12/18/2018 12:18 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Our experience was excellent. We purchased a used Range Rover in Wisconsin and needed to get it to Georgia, but we'd never transported a vehicle before. Scott at Ship a car direct was awesome, answe [More]

Great Service Ship a Car Direct

Great Service

Review by on 12/17/2018 10:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct did a great job from start to finish. They kept me informed along the way and made the process easy and hassle-free. Thanks for a good experience!

Auto transport Transport Connection

Auto transport

Review by on 12/13/2018 6:43 PM about Transport Connection

Bill is the real deal. I spoke with several brokers before I found Bill. Bill instilled trust immediately. Shop around. Ask lots of questions. Let them give you their pitch. Talk with Bill first, or [More]

Good Experience Ship a Car Direct

Good Experience

Review by on 12/12/2018 5:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Prompt communication. The shipping company they set me up with was professional and quick...almost too quick as they wanted to pick up and drop off a few days earlier than initially was set up. Howeve [More]

Ship a Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 12/11/2018 9:54 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was the first time ever shipping a car. Was a little nervous in the beginning. David answer any questions that I had. Only thing I wasn't at the location when the car was pickup, but pictures wer [More]