Auto Shipping Wisconsin

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Wisconsin.
Wisconsin: Overall From To

Newest Wisconsin Auto Transport Reviews
Truck shipped from CA to WI AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Truck shipped from CA to WI

Review by on 4/20/2019 4:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

After being inundated with a great number of cheap offers from numerous brokers, I studied reviews and talked to a few of them. One highly rated company didn't even want my business because there was [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Erica 770-881-8585
Heidi is a true pro!!! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi is a true pro!!!

Review by on 4/18/2019 2:30 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

As an avid car enthusiast who has purchased vehicles & transported vehicles all over the country, I will attest that none has been more pleasurable than the experience with Heidi! She was awesome from [More]

Terry Williams - email me heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE QUOTE 24/7 military discounts Scott- You were so enjoyable and fun to work with! I am thrilled I was the one you ...
As advertised! RoadRunner Auto Transport

As advertised!

Review by on 4/17/2019 1:50 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Good communication. Verano was picked up at our home in Wi and arrived safely at our front door all the way from WI to TX! Carrier was polite and kept us updated.

Relieved! Ship a Car Direct

Relieved!

Review by on 4/17/2019 12:21 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was really hesitant to ship my car for the first time especially since I wouldn't be there for the load or unload, they assured me they use a great process of selecting carriers. My carrier Lynn wa [More]

Feedback Ship a Car Direct

Feedback

Review by on 4/15/2019 1:31 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Can't say enough good things about my experience. Started with Renee who explained the entire process & kept me updated throughout. The carrier communicated with me so I knew when to expect them & cal [More]