Auto Shipping Wisconsin

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Wisconsin.
Wisconsin: Overall From To

Newest Wisconsin Auto Transport Reviews
Car shipment Sherpa Auto Transport

Car shipment

Review by on 10/17/2019 10:48 AM about Sherpa Auto Transport

After many calls & comparisons, I chose Sherpa. They weren’t the cheapest but I couldn’t find a negative review so I chose them. They picked it up on time, kept me informed along the way, notified me [More]

Easy process Ship a Car Direct

Easy process

Review by on 10/17/2019 9:32 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I read the reviews but I was still skeptical. I’m a believer now! Process was easy, driver delivered early! I am more than satisfied. I would See them again.

Harry was very helpful AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry was very helpful

Review by on 10/14/2019 2:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Was easy to work with Harry. Some confusion with transporter but Harry took care of it and it all worked out. Would use Harry and amerfreight again

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Great Experience Direct Express Auto Transport

Great Experience

Review by on 10/11/2019 12:08 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

I have used Direct Express in the past and will use them again in the future. The process is easy - just fill out the online form, get an immediate quote and wait for a truck to get assigned. The pr [More]

Car Shipment Experience Ship a Car Direct

Car Shipment Experience

Review by on 10/10/2019 12:46 AM about Ship a Car Direct

After looking at several options I selected Ship a Car Direct based on positive reviews. Happy to share that it worked out perfectly. Pick up and delivery was on schedule. Very courteous driver and ca [More]