Auto Shipping Utah

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Utah.
Utah: Overall From To

Newest Utah Auto Transport Reviews
Better than anticipated Ship a Car Direct

Better than anticipated

Review by on 10/22/2020 11:06 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I understand how this business works, but have not shipped a car in years. I did my research and saw promises of superior service by other companies. Well, my experience with this company was excellen [More]

Auto Transport Successful Goliath Auto Transport

Auto Transport Successful

Review by on 10/22/2020 3:24 PM about Goliath Auto Transport

The local Porsche dealership in my town, Scottsdale Arizona recommended this company. I thought that was interesting considering they were based in Florida. Anyways I need to have a vehicle shipped fr [More]

Cuda transported Ultimate Transport 123

Cuda transported

Review by on 10/22/2020 3:15 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Did an excellent job and great communication. Car was delivered on-time and at a fair price. I highly recommend them far your car transport needs. I will be using the on my next purchase

Easy and Clean Ship a Car Direct

Easy and Clean

Review by on 10/21/2020 3:20 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Had a great experience with Ship-a-car. Renee was very helpful in explaining how the industry worked. They have a great insurance policy. Nothing was wrong with our cars when they arrived at our locat [More]

Vehicle Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Vehicle Transport

Review by on 10/15/2020 4:11 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

I am giving Ultimate and their contracted drivers 5 stars because we gave them what seemed like an impossible task and they were able to fulfill our request. We were looking to transport a vehicle fr [More]