Auto Shipping Utah

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Utah.
Utah: Overall From To

Newest Utah Auto Transport Reviews
Direct Express Auto Transport Review Direct Express Auto Transport

Direct Express Auto Transport Review

Review by on 7/13/2019 5:18 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

My experience with booking a car shipment with Direct Express Auto Transport was great. The booking was very simple and my car pick up was booked within 2 days and was picked up within 5 days. Also [More]

Good but one thing.... Ship a Car Direct

Good but one thing....

Review by on 7/10/2019 10:51 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car's service was great, their prices were good. This would be a 5-star rating except when I received my car at the destination, it had large boot prints all over the back seat. It wasn't the e [More]

Excellent Service Direct Express Auto Transport

Excellent Service

Review by on 7/9/2019 12:13 AM about Direct Express Auto Transport

It took less than 24 hours to get a pickup scheduled. They arrived on time, allowed a couple extra things to go in the trunk and were off. We told the driver our situation and he did a fantastic job g [More]

Easiest shipment ever Ship a Car Direct

Easiest shipment ever

Review by on 7/4/2019 6:57 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great experience. The staff at ship a car direct were very responsive, and our driver very friendly. Our car was delivered ahead of schedule without any issues. We were very pleased.

Would use again fast shipping. Montway Auto Transport

Would use again fast shipping.

Review by on 7/4/2019 11:30 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Price was great and car was picked up around 6 days from arrangement. It was picked up at 1pm from Salt Lake City and was to me in Wisconsin at 9:30pm the next day!! It doesn’t get better then that ?? [More]

Montway - Awesome to hear! Thanks for the review, Wes!