Auto Shipping Utah

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Utah.
Utah: Overall From To

Newest Utah Auto Transport Reviews
Delivered on Time Ship a Car Direct

Delivered on Time

Review by on 9/16/2019 12:02 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I shipped my Nissan Maxima from Dallas to Salt Lake City. This was my first time shipping my car so I was a bit worried the whole process was amazing.

Transportation Angels Moving Autos

Transportation

Review by on 9/15/2019 9:03 PM about Angels Moving Autos

On time and reliable . I will definitely recommend this company for your next transport needs They kept me updated every day about the schedule of my car delivery

Car Came Early Ship a Car Direct

Car Came Early

Review by on 9/13/2019 12:18 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car direct is a good company. They worked hard to get our car shipped on short notice and kept us informed through the entire process. The only thing I had a problem with was paying the driver [More]

Moving Car AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Moving Car

Review by on 9/12/2019 12:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from Maryland to Utah. I worked with Blake and Rebecca. They were great, professional, easy to work with. Would use again.

AmeriFreight - Call Blake Doster at 678-619-0458 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
Move truck from SLC to Tulsa AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Move truck from SLC to Tulsa

Review by on 9/11/2019 9:55 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The driver Cliffton was Great. He sent me pictures before he picked the truck up and sent pictures when he got to Tulsa. He also kept me up to date while he was moving the truck.. Nice guy very profe [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...