Auto Shipping Utah

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Utah.
Utah: Overall From To

Number of Companies that ship to Utah

Number of Companies that ship out of Utah

Newest Utah Auto Transport Reviews
Good I Move Auto

Good

Review by on 3/17/2019 8:30 PM about I Move Auto

Got my car here that is the number one thing. Cost too much. And you need to get away from using cashiers checks. It’s weird and there is no paper trail. I was never given a receipt for the service.

AT123 Auto Transport 123

AT123

Review by on 3/15/2019 9:51 AM about Auto Transport 123

Initial communication was a little sparse, but once it need the date of pick up, communication was great. Overall it was a good experience having never used transport before.

My deposit Direct Express Auto Transport

My deposit

Review by on 3/8/2019 12:44 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

It has been 9 days since i asked for refund of my deposit because direct transport could not get anyone to transport my car but until now not git my $195 back

Mike Rupers - We are sorry that customer Reginald Corfield's credit card issuer has not routed his deposit back to his account. That is the fault of his credit card company, which we informed Reggie. We refunded hi...
Car transport Direct Express Auto Transport

Car transport

Review by on 3/5/2019 3:26 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

I was very pleased with the service I received on this car transport. I was very nervous and express that to them before hand, they assured me they would take care of me and they did. I would recommen [More]

Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 3/4/2019 4:55 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great to work with easy to talk to. was will to make calls and find out where things are going. He had every thing ready to go for the next day. it was great to have him as some one to work with. over [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Tanner T...