Auto Shipping Utah

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Utah.
Utah: Overall From To

Newest Utah Auto Transport Reviews
Indiana to Utah Ship a Car Direct

Indiana to Utah

Review by on 5/27/2019 8:20 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Called prior to picking up the car in Indiana and picked it up on time. Delivered to Utah on expected delivery date which was 3 days later. Good communication throughout with shipacardirect.

So easy, a child could do it. Ship a Car Direct

So easy, a child could do it.

Review by on 5/20/2019 5:50 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I recently shipped my car with Ship a Car Direct. The process required about 10 minutes online and a phone call to answer a few questions. They pick up the car at your house and drop it off wherever y [More]

Extremely professional and reliable Ship a Car Direct

Extremely professional and reliable

Review by on 5/19/2019 9:13 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Struggled to decide who to go with and once I looked at the reviews I went with them and couldn't be more pleased. They got my car picked up quickly and it was delivered early. The driver they contrac [More]

Transport Ship a Car Direct

Transport

Review by on 5/18/2019 8:44 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This group does a fantastic job. Smooth, seem less and very good communication through the entire process. We had covered transport from Daytona Beach to Utah and the vehicle even arrived ahead of sch [More]

car transport RoadRunner Auto Transport

car transport

Review by on 5/17/2019 8:33 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

I shipped a car from Salt Lake City UT to Virginia. I filled out the form on Sunday, driver contacted me on Tuesday, car was picked up on Wednesday with a 7 day transit time and arrived 6 days later. [More]