Auto Shipping Utah

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Utah.
Utah: Overall From To

Newest Utah Auto Transport Reviews
Transport Auto Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 1/21/2019 10:39 AM about Auto Transport 123

Took a long time to actually pick up the vehicle which was quite an inconvenience. From the time it was picked up to the time it was delivered was actually pretty fast. But, when it was delivered ther [More]

DIY Transport DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport

Review by on 1/14/2019 9:49 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

DIY Transport recently shipped our vehicle and there were (3) major issues: 1) Committed delivery date which they didn't meet, 2) Posted the vehicle incorrect so they carrier when arrived charged us [More]

Very pushy, poor communication, will nev Auto Transport 123

Very pushy, poor communication, will nev

Review by on 1/12/2019 12:10 PM about Auto Transport 123

The rep, (in this instance Jason ext 549), was extremely pushy on the front end. He touted that this was a family business and that this was different from other brokers. He committed to me that our v [More]

2012 Toyota Prius Ship a Car Direct

2012 Toyota Prius

Review by on 1/11/2019 8:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

First time shipping a car. I shipped a Prius from Florida to Utah and the car was picked up on time. They told me Friday late or Saturday. My car was delivered at 11AM sharp on Friday. I am so pleased [More]

Mark (driver) was nice & so r the staff RoadRunner Auto Transport

Mark (driver) was nice & so r the staff

Review by on 1/10/2019 1:25 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

I was impressed by the service given by Mark (driver) & their staff. Very nice people to talk to and Mark got the car to its destination a day early! Perfect because it was the holidays & my college [More]