Auto Shipping South Carolina

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for South Carolina.
South Carolina: Overall From To
Charleston Columbia Greenville Myrtle Beach FORT MILL
Statistics for South Carolina
Average Price to Ship to South Carolina

Average Price to Ship From South Carolina

Number of Companies that ship to South Carolina

Number of Companies that ship out of South Carolina

Newest South Carolina Auto Transport Reviews
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 2/16/2019 11:12 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I told him my situation & what I needed. He understood & got to work right away. He kept me up to speed with everything & made sure everything was taken care of.

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** JaCoby T...
Moving Direct Express Auto Transport

Moving

Review by on 2/14/2019 1:33 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

On time with delivery. Outstanding service and daily updates from the carrier on where my car was at all times. Will for sure use services again later on down the road

Transport from California to South Carol AutoStar Transport Express

Transport from California to South Carol

Review by on 2/12/2019 8:23 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I recently had a older Acura Integra shipped from Vista, CA to upstate SC. After booking the transport I was notified promptly with a schedule of a pickup date and estimated delivery for a very good p [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219: Hi Judson, thank you for the great feedback. Appreciated. We have one of the largest networks of carriers in the industry allowing us to provide fast and relia...
Positive overall experience Ship a Car Direct

Positive overall experience

Review by on 2/8/2019 1:47 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Customer service was great. The employee who helped me (Matt) was easy to get in touch with and answered all of my questions. We were able to stay on budget and our car arrived safely.

Great Service National Auto Shipping

Great Service

Review by on 2/6/2019 7:48 PM about National Auto Shipping

Cross country shipment: Easy to set up, friendly service, great communication, prompt showtime, not a scratch. Super Customer Oriented! Highly Recommend!