Auto Shipping South Carolina

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for South Carolina.
South Carolina: Overall From To

Newest South Carolina Auto Transport Reviews
SHIP AWAY Ship a Car Direct

SHIP AWAY

Review by on 6/2/2020 8:50 AM about Ship a Car Direct

It was touch and go with getting my son car being shipped from college. We didn't get a driver to pick up the order until the very last day, which he was gone by the time the driver got to the pick up [More]

Transported car from California to Carol Ultimate Transport 123

Transported car from California to Carol

Review by on 6/1/2020 9:30 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Transport123 shipped my car from California to Carolinas after I had to move back home to take care of a sick family member. They made it an easy, painless process, with very fast responses to questi [More]

Great experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience

Review by on 6/1/2020 3:13 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight was a great transport company for the two cars we shipped across country. We had a great representative named Harry Davis who was prompt with a response for all my questions and concerns. [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Vehicle transport Ultimate Transport 123

Vehicle transport

Review by on 5/31/2020 2:30 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

I'm very impressed with the service and the friendlyness of the staff I dealt with, and will definitely recommend 123 to anyone needing of any kind of transportation service, cause they are reliable [More]

Shipping car to South Carolina Ship a Car Direct

Shipping car to South Carolina

Review by on 5/29/2020 11:01 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This is the second time I have used this company and as with the previous time I found them to be reliable professional and fair as regards pricing. I would recommend them again.