Auto Shipping South Carolina

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for South Carolina.
South Carolina: Overall From To
Charleston Columbia Myrtle Beach FORT MILL Greenville
Statistics for South Carolina
Average Price to Ship to South Carolina

Average Price to Ship From South Carolina

Number of Companies that ship to South Carolina

Number of Companies that ship out of South Carolina

Newest South Carolina Auto Transport Reviews
Customer service of Auto shipping Group Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Customer service of Auto shipping Group

Review by on 10/23/2019 3:33 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This is a team of experts they work hard and maintain in constant communication with both the customer and the carriers to ensure all time lines and expectations are met!

Great move AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great move

Review by on 10/23/2019 3:28 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Some of their emails went to spam, not there fault, but caused some delays. I was a bit concerned that i had not given enough flexibility to my schedule, but everything worjed out very well.

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Fantastic Experience Door to Door Transport

Fantastic Experience

Review by on 10/23/2019 2:06 PM about Door to Door Transport

Pickup was on time, drop off was on time, and communication was impeccable. Roy was diligent in keeping me informed as my car was being moved and everything went smoothly. Highly recommend.

South Carolina to Arizona move. Ship a Car Direct

South Carolina to Arizona move.

Review by on 10/23/2019 12:26 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was very happy with the service that Ship A Car Direct provided. My car was picked up within two days of my five day window and delivered 3 days later. I highly recommend them.

Car Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport

Review by on 10/22/2019 6:57 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped car through AmeriFreight for my move. They had the best price out of all the quotes I got. Had no issues, service was fast, and car had no damages. Would recommend and use again.

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...