Auto Shipping South Carolina

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for South Carolina.
South Carolina: Overall From To

Newest South Carolina Auto Transport Reviews
Cross County Move Ship a Car Direct

Cross County Move

Review by on 9/26/2020 12:17 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I used ShipaCarDirect for transporting my personal car for a cross country move that I had to make in 2 weeks. It was one less thing for me to worry about and it was a stress free experience.

Excellent Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service

Review by on 9/26/2020 5:49 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Up front information and a great carrier! I would recommend them to anyone! Erica H. Was a great resource as my contact. Gave me extra information on sending along 100 lbs in my truck saving me mon [More]

Great service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service

Review by on 9/22/2020 5:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed my car shipped on a semi-short notice across the country, and AmeriFreight was recommended by Google. I was not at all disappointed with their service. Their prices were very reasonable, the [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Travis Jackson (617) 213-6860 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Travis Jackson (617) 213-6860

Review by on 9/19/2020 6:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Travis explained in detail what the costs would be for different types of transport to help make a choice in what I wanted to do. He was very helpful and efficient in taking care of what I needed for [More]

Terry Williams - ***Call/Text Travis @617-213-6860***For a Quote* Thank you very much for the review!
Zero Stress AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Zero Stress

Review by on 9/18/2020 12:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Danielle made the very stressful situation of moving a car ACROSS THE COUNTRY virtually stress free. She contacted us on the day she promised with a company that perfectly met our needs. Our transpo [More]