Auto Shipping South Carolina

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for South Carolina.
South Carolina: Overall From To

Newest South Carolina Auto Transport Reviews
Car move Ship a Car Direct

Car move

Review by on 6/18/2019 9:06 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Car arrived on time and no issues. Worked with me in regards to carrier and pick up and delivery times. Delivery driver was nice gentleman Emailed me throughout process

Great service, easy to use Ship a Car Direct

Great service, easy to use

Review by on 6/14/2019 7:53 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This experience was amazing! Thank you shipacardirect, we are very happy with the services rendered everything was prompt, easy-to-understand, directions were clear and communication was absolutely pe [More]

Fantastic Service AutoStar Transport Express

Fantastic Service

Review by on 6/13/2019 10:51 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Every step of the process was smooth, and efficient. Setting up the booking on the phone was seamless. Communication with the home office via email and phone was easy and informative. The costs quo [More]

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Scott, thank you sir for taking the time to write your review. It was more than my pleasure taking care of this for you and your daughter and glad to know that eve...
Auto transport 224491 Direct Express Auto Transport

Auto transport 224491

Review by on 6/12/2019 5:30 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

This was so simple! Spoke to Jessie over the phone prior to booking my auto transport online. She was very sweet and gave me all of the info I needed quickly. I was able to book my transport online [More]

Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 6/12/2019 2:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia did an excellent job. She was professional and did everything to find a transport company that would take my vehicle and she keep me informed throughout the process. I would use again. My onl [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122