Auto Shipping Oregon

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Oregon.
Oregon: Overall From To

Newest Oregon Auto Transport Reviews
Transported 2 cars from Florida to Orego Direct Express Auto Transport

Transported 2 cars from Florida to Orego

Review by on 11/12/2019 6:36 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

It was a great experience. Driver was very experienced and friendly. He was very fast in moving the vehicles to their destinations. Driver called 24 hours ahead before drop off and then a couple hou [More]

Great customer service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great customer service

Review by on 11/11/2019 4:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Kaye was wonderful to work with and made sure to frequently check in with me and make sure everything was going to my satisfaction with my car shipment. I almost felt like Kaye and I were friends at t [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Kaye Martindale at 678-821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Good Experience Montway Auto Transport

Good Experience

Review by on 11/11/2019 11:41 AM about Montway Auto Transport

We shipped a car from Portland OR to Birmingham AL. No problems, everything went as planned. The customer service reps at Montway were easy to work with. The drivers dispatched from Sunrise Express we [More]

Greatness!! Ship a Car Direct

Greatness!!

Review by on 11/8/2019 7:43 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Thankful i used them! I had no clue on who to go to and I’m glad i chose them. Delivered without a scratch and on time. They called me with a quote and a rebate offer! Got everything I needed done las [More]

Great Experience Ship a Car Direct

Great Experience

Review by on 11/6/2019 9:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great experience using this vendor. Great communication, estimates of delivery right on time and over all good situation. I highly recommend them. Simple and easy from pick up to delivery.