Auto Shipping Oregon

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Oregon.
Oregon: Overall From To

Newest Oregon Auto Transport Reviews
Shiping car to Nashville Ship a Car Direct

Shiping car to Nashville

Review by on 9/16/2019 10:12 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was great in helping me ship a car for my daughter from Portland to Nashville. Jennifer helped explain how things work and what to expect (she was great). The pricing was very compet [More]

Great Service Ship a Car Direct

Great Service

Review by on 9/15/2019 7:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Company was easy to work with and highly communicative. They picked up our car and dropped it off without any issues. We would highly recommend them to anybody doing a cross country ship.

Order No. 762755 Ship a Car Direct

Order No. 762755

Review by on 9/15/2019 4:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Excellent services. Matt was very helpful. The carrier Novagram Transport LLC provided excellent, reliable and professional services. Car was delivered on time as promised. Everything went very smo [More]

Portland, OH move AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Portland, OH move

Review by on 9/14/2019 7:27 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My son just graduated from college and moving from MD to Portland, Or. Needed a company to transport his car and after some research Whitney from Amerifreight gave us all info and used Smiley truckin [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Whitney Galloway at 678-619-1823 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
They give others a bad name. AutoStar Transport Express

They give others a bad name.

Review by on 9/13/2019 8:16 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Never provided a pick up date. I told Autostar what day that the vehicle needs to be there. They increased the price never sent me drivers info because there never was one. Tried to keep my money and [More]

Mike Cannon - William Kaupelis is a very confused individual. He booked with several other brokers at the same time to move the same car. Customer booked an order via our online booking system at his on will. V...