Auto Shipping Ohio

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Ohio.
Ohio: Overall From To

Newest Ohio Auto Transport Reviews
Unresposive Direct Express Auto Transport

Unresposive

Review by on 5/24/2020 10:24 AM about Direct Express Auto Transport

I was sent an email on Friday 5/22 that my car was scheduled for pickup on Saturday 5/23 and would be delivered on Sunday 5/24. The email said that I would be receiving a confirmation phone call. I n [More]

Mike Rupers - We are sorry our customer Paul did not receive proper follow up communication from our assigned carrier. Paul did not reach out to us but rather posted this online. Hardly fair. We responded right awa...
Ford Edge Ship a Car Direct

Ford Edge

Review by on 5/24/2020 8:34 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The transaction was quick and effortless. I had a quote in less than 10 minutes. Cory at Ship a Car Direct was very helpful. Would use the service again.

Very satisfied Ship a Car Direct

Very satisfied

Review by on 5/24/2020 8:25 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This is my first time to ship my car, I did many researches, I’m very lucky I got this company. From OH to NY, first day contact agent John, second day the car was picked up, the next day about 11am, [More]

Harley-Davidson National Auto Shipping

Harley-Davidson

Review by on 5/22/2020 4:46 PM about National Auto Shipping

What a pleasure doing business with professionals. Driver was very careful and on time at pick up and drop off. We will most certainly use you again !!!

Wonderful Experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Wonderful Experience

Review by on 5/22/2020 10:54 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The car arrived FAST, without even so much as a dent, and with all our things untouched in the trunk and in the backseat. Erica was very helpful to us and helped us to adapt our plans with all the cha [More]