Auto Shipping New Jersey

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for New Jersey.
New Jersey: Overall From To

Newest New Jersey Auto Transport Reviews
Excellent experience. Would definitely u Montway Auto Transport

Excellent experience. Would definitely u

Review by on 9/17/2019 2:43 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I had to ship a 1 month new car from New Jersey to California where my son is going to college. I was eager to save money but also wanted to make sure the car won’t be damaged. And the experience was [More]

Coast to coast in 4 days Ship a Car Direct

Coast to coast in 4 days

Review by on 9/16/2019 5:51 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great job on our delivery. We called last minute so it was a little later pickup then we hoped but super fast once picked up. Good communication along the way.

What an amazing team AmeriFreight Car Shipping

What an amazing team

Review by on 9/16/2019 10:08 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I work for a Volvo dealership and last month we needed an XC90 shipped from NJ to Texas on a smaller than usual budget. I called around a few places and they were not only rude but their rating online [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Satisfied Ship a Car Direct

Satisfied

Review by on 9/15/2019 8:43 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The transition was smooth from quotation till final delivery. I looked at some A class options but shipacar direct gave me good price and their video in which they brief how they work turned out to be [More]

Super Simple, Great Service! Ship a Car Direct

Super Simple, Great Service!

Review by on 9/15/2019 1:54 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was so pleasantly surprised to find out how easy it was to transport my car — and across the country, no less! My driver, Oleg, was incredibly sweet and very thorough with his inspection of the car [More]