Auto Shipping New Jersey

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for New Jersey.
New Jersey: Overall From To

Newest New Jersey Auto Transport Reviews
Miami Bound Ship a Car Direct

Miami Bound

Review by on 7/15/2019 8:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was a bit frustrated and worried about shipping my car to florida. Confused by all of the online and Utube suggestions I came across My experience with the company was spectacular. High in communic [More]

Great on-time service as promised Ship a Car Direct

Great on-time service as promised

Review by on 7/15/2019 7:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I deal with Matt as my rep. Very responsive and provided a fair shipping cost. Easy to work with and convenient to make the order. They seem to have a strong network of carriers. Will use them again i [More]

Car shipping from New Jersey to Californ Ship a Car Direct

Car shipping from New Jersey to Californ

Review by on 7/15/2019 10:48 AM about Ship a Car Direct

It was a great experience working with them. They were very helpful whenever I have to contact the team. Overall it’s a good deal and safe working with such good team.

Car shipped from Nj to California Ship a Car Direct

Car shipped from Nj to California

Review by on 7/15/2019 10:08 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Extremely happy with the service. My car was picked up on time, David showed up and delivered my car at the time he promised. My car was in perfect condition, not even a single scratch was there. Im g [More]

Porsche transported Ship a Car Direct

Porsche transported

Review by on 7/12/2019 6:06 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I was very nervous having my Porsche Cayman travel is an open container from the Midwest to the East. These guys and gals at ship a car direct were fantastic. It took one day after they found a driver [More]