Auto Shipping New Jersey

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Transporting To New Jersey.
New Jersey: Overall From To

Newest New Jersey Auto Transport Reviews
Car Shipping NJ to FL AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping NJ to FL

Review by on 8/21/2019 3:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Yes, would use Amy Schmidt again. Very personable and took her time in helping me. Not rushed. When I decided to ship, she found a transport the very next day. While $100 higher than anticipated, [More]

AmeriFreight - Customer feedback drives our business. We value the time spent and thank our customer for this review. For discounted rates and excellent service, please call CSA Amy at 678-271-3044.
Felicia Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia

Review by on 8/21/2019 1:09 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia at Auto Shipping Group provided me with outstanding help and service during the shipping of my Audi from New Jersey to Arizona. She was always professional in her dealings with me, but also ad [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Efficient Travel and Kept Car Safe Direct Express Auto Transport

Efficient Travel and Kept Car Safe

Review by on 8/20/2019 9:57 AM about Direct Express Auto Transport

They got my car their efficiently without any damage and were able to deliver on sunday. The price was reasonble for the short notice which I put the team under. One improvement point would be custo [More]

Great service Ultimate Transport 123

Great service

Review by on 8/19/2019 5:12 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Very happy with the service will use again and tell friends and family James was great very professional. Great service overall I would give this company 10 stars

Great Service Ship a Car Direct

Great Service

Review by on 8/19/2019 1:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Had some problems with shipping my car in the past but ship a car handled those before they even showed up. Great Service! Definitely recommend to everyone.