Auto Shipping Princeton, New Jersey

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Princeton, New Jersey.
New Jersey: Overall From To

Newest Princeton Auto Transport Reviews
Peace of Mind Ship a Car Direct

Peace of Mind

Review by on 5/21/2019 10:02 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This is the second time we have used Ship a Car Direct. They are the premier broker for ensuring timely pick up and delivery with outstanding communication, quality assurance, and client oriented appr [More]

order 724003 Ship a Car Direct

order 724003

Review by on 4/22/2019 3:14 PM about Ship a Car Direct

car arrived 2 days earlier than promised, very happy. with the service. text support available and fast response will do business again ... ... ...

Excellent service Ship a Car Direct

Excellent service

Review by on 8/27/2018 10:55 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Excellent service. My car was picked up on the date I requested and delivered on the date I requested. I will definitely use shipacardirect in the future and would recommend it to transport your car. [More]

Michael Rhine 360-512-3754 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Michael Rhine 360-512-3754

Review by on 6/26/2018 2:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This is the second time we've used ASG -- and Michael in particular -- to handle our cross-country car transport. Michael is so pleasant and prompt to respond; and ASG's prices are definitely competi [More]

Very Smooth Process Ship a Car Direct

Very Smooth Process

Review by on 6/5/2018 7:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Everything went as smoothly as it could - I appreciate the consistent and clear communication all the way across the board, from the moment I placed my order to the moment I got my car back.