Auto Shipping Jersey City, New Jersey

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Jersey City, New Jersey.
New Jersey: Overall From To

Newest Jersey City Auto Transport Reviews
Great service, great communication Ship a Car Direct

Great service, great communication

Review by on 4/5/2019 5:53 PM about Ship a Car Direct

We shipped our car across the country, hassle-free! Our contact at Ship-a-Car Direct was in touch with us frequently, keeping us informed and answering all of our questions. The process was very trans [More]

Buyer Beware Montway Auto Transport

Buyer Beware

Review by on 2/12/2019 8:40 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Montway was great at getting the setting up of the car (although when I booked it, it was higher than their original quote). They picked the car up and did an inspection. They outsourced this delivery [More]

Montway - We apologize for the inconvenience caused, Vik. We see you requested several quotes online for different shipping dates. Our booking agent honored the best competitive price that made sure we can ge...
Harry Davis AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Davis

Review by on 10/5/2018 2:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry is a very responsible and nice agent. He listens to my request carefully and being considerate. I can almost reach him immediately if I have any question.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates ,please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Car Transport Sacramento - Jersey City N Ship a Car Direct

Car Transport Sacramento - Jersey City N

Review by on 8/20/2018 10:04 AM about Ship a Car Direct

What a great experience we had using Ship a Car Direct for our Honda CRV ! When we talked to John he stood out head and shoulders above the other company we contacted- this was after whittling down fr [More]

Shipped car from OKC to NJ Avon Moving And Storage LLC

Shipped car from OKC to NJ

Review by on 5/14/2018 9:51 PM about Avon Moving And Storage LLC

I called him last minute to ship a car To NJ ASAP and after few calls he made it happened. Trusted him my car since the first call, and he delivered!!