Auto Shipping Saint Paul, Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Newest Saint Paul Auto Transport Reviews
Car moved from Minneapolis to Boston AutoStar Transport Express

Car moved from Minneapolis to Boston

Review by on 6/7/2019 3:52 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

We were very satisfied with the service provided by AutoStar Transport who moved our car from Minneapolis, MN, to Boston, MA. The person I contacted by phone was very efficient and he had a pick up fo [More]

Mike Cannon - From Eduardo: "Hi Joan, thank you very much for the review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, if you or any family members or friends need our services in the future feel free t...
Brandon Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Brandon

Review by on 3/26/2019 6:58 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent service!! I highly recommend this Auto Shipping Group company to anyone who wants to move out or need a car shipping to other states. They are legitimate people and always care about their [More]

I Move Auto was a great broker! I Move Auto

I Move Auto was a great broker!

Review by on 3/13/2019 12:14 PM about I Move Auto

Everything worked out great... although you didnt get my delivery address changed like I asked I was able to handle it with the driver, who was also great!

Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Transport

Review by on 1/2/2019 5:42 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

They transported my Infiniti G37 from Tampa, FL to Saint Paul, MN. Very professional, timely, and car was in same condition I left it. Just needed a quick wash from being on the road and it shined lik [More]

Mike Cannon - From Brian Ferreyra 888 802 8250 ext 2245. Thank you Brian for the feedback, much appreciated. I'm glad you were impressed with our service, we pride ourselves on our fast reliable service and always ...
Awesome Service Auto Transport 123

Awesome Service

Review by on 5/14/2018 11:30 AM about Auto Transport 123

I would recommend AT 123 a very good auto transport company having awesome service . Driver is also very good. Only if I can raise a query that’s the price was little higher. Else fantastic company/ s [More]