Auto Shipping Michigan

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Michigan.
Michigan: Overall From To

Newest Michigan Auto Transport Reviews
Mustang Direct Express Auto Transport

Mustang

Review by on 6/26/2019 10:37 AM about Direct Express Auto Transport

Driver was very professional and dispatch stayed in touch with me the whole time the job got done very quick and very professional very happy and will use Direct Express again

Heidi Schulze 360-214-3671 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi Schulze 360-214-3671

Review by on 6/25/2019 3:13 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I worked directly with Heidi Schulze at Auto Shipping Group, when I needed to transport a vehicle across the country. She was an excellent communicator, timely, efficient and very detailed. The tran [More]

Terry Williams - email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com for a free quoted estimate or call me 24/7 at 360-214-3671 Military discounts Shelley - it was such a pleasure working with you and thank you for trusting me...
Ship a Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 6/25/2019 3:10 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I needed to ship my car across the country and was entirely new to the process. Overall, everything went smoothly and was provided a great service at a fair price.

Car shipment Ship a Car Direct

Car shipment

Review by on 6/25/2019 6:18 AM about Ship a Car Direct

100% safety , good cooperation, frequent communication made things easy for me to ten ship my car CA to MI. No damages , taken ownership and delivered promptly

car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

car transport

Review by on 6/24/2019 10:30 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

cant say enough about Kathryn Majors always called back got the job done without a hitch everything went as smooth as possible will use her whenever I transport my vehiclealso would recommend her t m [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, Please call Kathryn Major at: 678-369-4271