Auto Shipping Michigan

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Michigan.
Michigan: Overall From To

Newest Michigan Auto Transport Reviews
Excellent service American Auto Shipping

Excellent service

Review by on 2/19/2019 8:58 PM about American Auto Shipping

Amazing service. Easy to schedule and excellent communication thru transporting our car across country. Highly recommend. Rachel was awesome and so helpful.

Mark - Call Rachel (800) 577-3617 - We're glad you had a positive experience Mary! We take pride in our customer service and satisfaction. Remember to use American Auto Shipping for all your future shipping ...
Auto Shipping Group Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 2/19/2019 7:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very happy with Auto Shipping Group. They were nice and the process was quick and easy. I would highly recommend them to everyone! Thank you for transporting my car safely. Feleice Wilson

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Feleice it was my pleasure to assist you with your move. Thank you again for your business.
Reliable, would use again Ship a Car Direct

Reliable, would use again

Review by on 2/19/2019 12:51 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Shipped my car from Michigan to NJ. It took 3 days to arrive. I would have given 5 stars, but the communication in the beginning was tough between the assigned carrier and ship-a-car-direct.. However, [More]

Shipping my car Ship a Car Direct

Shipping my car

Review by on 2/19/2019 11:13 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The best experience I've ever had with the first time shipping our car. Moved from Cali to Michigan and I couldn't be happier with ShipACarDirect! Amazing!

5 star no bs service 1Flat-Rate LLC

5 star no bs service

Review by on 2/18/2019 10:16 AM about 1Flat-Rate LLC

i needed to transport my car from california to micigan, i called them and Juluiis told me he will check with a driver when exactly so he called me back and told me next day there is a driver. The dri [More]