Auto Shipping Michigan

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Michigan.
Michigan: Overall From To

Newest Michigan Auto Transport Reviews
Excellent service. Ship a Car Direct

Excellent service.

Review by on 9/29/2020 10:28 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Manny was amazing. Great service. Coming back again. The car was delivered in the agreed upon time window. The stuff in car was intact. Everything was good.

Made moving my car a breeze AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Made moving my car a breeze

Review by on 9/28/2020 1:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I chose AmeriFreight because they had the cheapest quote and the associate who helped me throughout the whole process, Lecia, responded to all my questions promptly. She made sure I accepted an offer [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Lecia Phillips at 678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Very good. Ultimate Transport 123

Very good.

Review by on 9/28/2020 12:59 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

I am extremely happy with how everything was handled. The price was very good as well as the service. And the driver was very polite. Overall, my experience was excellent.

I did plenty of research GetCarrier.com

I did plenty of research

Review by on 9/25/2020 2:46 PM about GetCarrier.com

Having never shipped a car before, I did plenty of research. What I found is that more often than not, you'll be dealing with a broker who will find a carrier for you. Received a couple online quotes [More]

I had a issue free experience. GetCarrier.com

I had a issue free experience.

Review by on 9/24/2020 1:53 PM about GetCarrier.com

I had a issue free experience. They gave me a heads up on arrival to pick up the car, I met them down the street where the semi parked next to a Walgreen's, car was inspected and loaded and a week lat [More]