Auto Shipping Michigan

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Michigan.
Michigan: Overall From To

Newest Michigan Auto Transport Reviews
AT123 Auto Transport 123

AT123

Review by on 12/13/2018 2:41 PM about Auto Transport 123

Transport was great. Super fast and efficient. My vehicle even arrived earlier than expected. We would definitely recommend and use this service again.

Great Service DIY Transport Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 12/13/2018 10:41 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

Very competitive pricing, Very fast response, Incredible support from staff. Set this up and within 2 hours had a shipper and picked up car within 2 days and shipped from Rhode Island to Michigan in 2 [More]

Danielle - Ron, thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Great Job Auto Transport 123

Great Job

Review by on 12/11/2018 1:11 PM about Auto Transport 123

Thanks Sp much. They Did a amazing Job got My Truck Out on time and It got Here fast. Shipped from coparts the fist diver backed Out and They got another driver the Next day and still got it out befor [More]

auto transport 123 Auto Transport 123

auto transport 123

Review by on 12/10/2018 10:55 AM about Auto Transport 123

my 2012 was shipped from virginia to Michigan car came in great condition the driver was on top from both pick up and delivery I would be glad to use your service again

Easy Truck Shipping From California to M AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy Truck Shipping From California to M

Review by on 12/9/2018 2:34 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time shipping a vehicle, let alone across the country! I had done my research for several weeks, sometimes hopeful and other times paranoid from the stories I read about people's exp [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Nicole at 770-769-1601