Auto Shipping Michigan

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Michigan.
Michigan: Overall From To

Newest Michigan Auto Transport Reviews
Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 10/21/2019 1:51 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Everything went great. Driver and service was phenomemal. They shipped from Pa to Mi. Anthony was great help. They arrived earlier then expected. Thks.

Corvette transport Montway Auto Transport

Corvette transport

Review by on 10/21/2019 12:28 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Placed my order and car was delivered in 6 days, door to door. Michigan to AZ. Made it in time for show I had planned. Will use Montway booking again. John

Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 10/18/2019 9:49 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

The process was very easy to transport my vehicle across the country. My vehicle arrived on time and in great shape. I would definitely use this service again.

Vehicle Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle Shipment

Review by on 10/17/2019 9:45 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer service from Rebecca Cole was top notch. She was very professional and helpful as I was a little nervous shipping a car I purchased sight unseen. She would call to check on the shipment every [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rebecca Cole at 678-783-8202 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
1979 Chevy LUV truck Ship a Car Direct

1979 Chevy LUV truck

Review by on 10/17/2019 6:12 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I used ship a car direct for the first time (and only time I ever shipped a car), was really easy and they communicated through the whole process. Dave, the driver, was fantastic. As I told them th [More]