Auto Shipping Michigan

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Michigan.
Michigan: Overall From To

Newest Michigan Auto Transport Reviews
very good experience Ship a Car Direct

very good experience

Review by on 8/20/2019 7:56 PM about Ship a Car Direct

At first I was worried as to how to go about the shipping and which company to pick. After reading reviews I picked ship a car direct even though their price was more than the other quotes I received [More]

Ship a Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 8/20/2019 3:51 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Picked up in California as scheduled. Arrived in Detroit as scheduled. Car was in same good shape as it was when picked up. Driver very helpful with a small problem. Would definitely use Ship a Car Di [More]

Anthony 544 Ultimate Transport 123

Anthony 544

Review by on 8/20/2019 11:25 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

Great experience. Car pick up and delivered in timely manner. The financial department was very cooperative. Overall very happy with the experience.

Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 8/19/2019 5:20 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

This was my first time using Ultimate Transport 123. Aside from a couple of misunderstandings, I was pleased with their service. I even received my vehicle sooner than told, which made me very happy. [More]

Michigan to Utah Ship a Car Direct

Michigan to Utah

Review by on 8/19/2019 11:43 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall my experience was good. Ship A Car Direct has great support staff that are very informative along the way. There were a few communication issues with the carrier, but I suspect this would be t [More]