Auto Shipping Massachusetts

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Massachusetts.
Massachusetts: Overall From To

Newest Massachusetts Auto Transport Reviews
Transport review Ultimate Transport 123

Transport review

Review by on 8/19/2019 11:03 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

they connected me to a carrier who picked up my car on time and deliveredit in time. The concern is that once I signed the contract, communication with martha (the broker) ceased. I tried contacting h [More]

Great company for shipping your car Ship a Car Direct

Great company for shipping your car

Review by on 8/19/2019 10:36 AM about Ship a Car Direct

This is a great company for shipping your car. John was honest about everything upfront. He would tell you a price range upfront. Then, you will get a final price when the actual delivery company i [More]

Car shipment form Boston to DC Ship a Car Direct

Car shipment form Boston to DC

Review by on 8/19/2019 10:10 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I honestly passed initially due to the price of the bid being a bit high. Then I read some poor customer feedback on the Better Business Bureau's website about a number of other carrier/brokers inclu [More]

Excellent service Ship a Car Direct

Excellent service

Review by on 8/19/2019 8:36 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I got my car delivered in 4 days at affordable price from Boston to Dallas Texas. Car was delivered safely without any scratches. There is 24x7 online support to give us updates about the car. Thanks [More]

Responsible broker Ship a Car Direct

Responsible broker

Review by on 8/19/2019 6:31 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I recently moved from San Diego to Boston. Ship A Car Direct helped me find a carrier with no mess. The car arrived at the scheduled time safe and sound. Though some credit should be the carrier’s, th [More]