Auto Shipping Massachusetts

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Massachusetts.
Massachusetts: Overall From To

Newest Massachusetts Auto Transport Reviews
Not bad Ship a Car Direct

Not bad

Review by on 4/22/2019 1:47 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall Good Experience. Transportation company that was selected missed original pickup appointment. Car was picked up a day late - but arrived on time in good condition.

Easy quick and fast Ship a Car Direct

Easy quick and fast

Review by on 4/19/2019 10:03 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The service was great. I was skeptical when I looked around for reliable shipping companies. Ship a car direct exceeded my expectations. Customer service was great. Everything went smoothly. They pick [More]

Great service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service

Review by on 4/18/2019 4:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I shipped my two cars from California to Massachusetts, with Heidi as broker and Cezar as carrier. Heidi helped me locate the carrier fairly fast. It took 14 days for shipping, longer than my expectat [More]

Terry Williams - email me heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE QUOTE 24/7 military discounts Ethan- thank you for trusting me as your broker to arrange the shipment of both of ...
Malia is a straight shooter, Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia is a straight shooter,

Review by on 4/18/2019 3:08 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

They will shoot you straight and not try to mislead you and I came back to use for a second time even though I'm not a big fan of paying shipping cost , this company was reasonable and fair to work wi [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 503-836-1028 - TEXT/CALL - 16 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH ASG. Sonny, thank you for the great review and thank you for bringing your business back a second time. malia@autoshippinggroup.com
Car transport to California Direct Express Auto Transport

Car transport to California

Review by on 4/18/2019 12:03 PM about Direct Express Auto Transport

The entire process was without any incidents. The pick up of my car in Massachusetts was done on time within a 4 day window. The delivery to California was also done within the window of time given to [More]