Auto Shipping Massachusetts

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Massachusetts.
Massachusetts: Overall From To

Newest Massachusetts Auto Transport Reviews
Satisfactory Service Ship a Car Direct

Satisfactory Service

Review by on 6/19/2019 4:42 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Auto transport king was a one in a million shopping service.They are very honest and we got exactly what we were told,they said 2 days and it was gotten 2 days.we did not wait.I respect you.thanks for [More]

car transport Ship a Car Direct

car transport

Review by on 6/18/2019 1:30 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I chose Ship A Car Direct from a number of Car transport Companies and they were great. I worked with Jennifer, she was helpful through the process and always responded to any question I had immediat [More]

Ship-a-Car-Direct and Ricketts Transport Ship a Car Direct

Ship-a-Car-Direct and Ricketts Transport

Review by on 6/18/2019 8:56 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My company used Ship-a-Car-Direct (SACD) to find the best transport from Boston to Atlanta. Scott from SACD stayed in contact with me via email in the run up to my car being picked up. The mobile app [More]

Car Transport Ship a Car Direct

Car Transport

Review by on 6/17/2019 10:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car direct made transporting my car very easy. They were in constant communication with me throughout the process and were available whenever I had questions. They were helpful in answering my [More]

WOW!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

WOW!!

Review by on 6/17/2019 7:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

What a WOW experience I had with Millie Shepard helping me send my Lexus SUV out to the Boston area. The pick up was a breeze and it was delivered on time without any problems. If ever I should need [More]