Auto Shipping Massachusetts

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Massachusetts.
Massachusetts: Overall From To

Newest Massachusetts Auto Transport Reviews
Great service Ship a Car Direct

Great service

Review by on 2/21/2019 3:34 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Fast and supportive team. The order was process on time and the vehicle was picked up and delivered as promised. This is the 2ns time I used their service

Good service AutoStar Transport Express

Good service

Review by on 2/20/2019 11:38 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

At first I was nervous about them picking up my car 2 days earlier then I had anticipated. It did arrive one day earlier but I'm glad they were able to keep it safe until I got to my destination. Over [More]

Mike Cannon - From Eduardo - 786-228-5569: Hi My, thank you very much for the review and thank you for the opportunity to earn your business. I’m glad to hear you had a good experience, if you or any family members...
Car transport Ship a Car Direct

Car transport

Review by on 2/20/2019 11:23 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great communication throughout pickup and transport process. Car delivered onetime and without any issues or problems. Would definitely use again.

Shipping from coast to coast Ship a Car Direct

Shipping from coast to coast

Review by on 2/20/2019 5:52 PM about Ship a Car Direct

From first email to last email this was a quality experience. Quick responses to questions. Honest appraisals of timing. Pricing was stellar. Full five stars for me. Thank you Jennifer and squad!

Ship A Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct

Review by on 2/19/2019 10:36 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Dave is a very reliable broker handling my car shipment. From communication through phone to questions about quote and the whole process, Ship A Car Direct always have my back and thoughtfully reminde [More]