Auto Shipping Massachusetts

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Massachusetts.
Massachusetts: Overall From To

Newest Massachusetts Auto Transport Reviews
Unprofessional Driver/Broker dropped the Icat Auto Shipping

Unprofessional Driver/Broker dropped the

Review by on 9/26/2020 4:48 PM about Icat Auto Shipping

My car was shipped from Massachusetts to Oregon. I must have had a brand new driver. He was a day late picking up my car and several days late dropping it off. I did not fault him for the tardiness be [More]

Overall impressed AutoStar Transport Express

Overall impressed

Review by on 9/26/2020 3:30 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

With the understanding that Autostar is the middle-person between us(ers) and trucker companies facilitating finding the truckers that approximately fit the assurances that Autostar makes to us on beh [More]

Great service, competitive quote Icat Auto Shipping

Great service, competitive quote

Review by on 9/25/2020 3:28 PM about Icat Auto Shipping

I'd never shipped a car before. Josh was fantastic, explained everything about the process (I like transparency), was accessible and responsive, and helped make the whole experience go smoothly. I'd s [More]

Happy Ultimate Transport 123

Happy

Review by on 9/25/2020 8:51 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

Would use againSafe and quick very responsive and reliableThe price was fair I am happy with the service and will pass the information on it was a pleasure doing business

Couldn’t have been better Ship a Car Direct

Couldn’t have been better

Review by on 9/24/2020 9:43 PM about Ship a Car Direct

We shipped a car we bought from Florida to Massachusetts the vehicle was picked up timely and deliver 48 hours later in perfect shape. The shipacardirect agent was knowledgeable and even helped get t [More]