Auto Shipping Massachusetts

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Massachusetts.
Massachusetts: Overall From To

Newest Massachusetts Auto Transport Reviews
Great experience, 1st time using the ser Ship a Car Direct

Great experience, 1st time using the ser

Review by on 10/23/2019 8:03 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Was my first time using Ship a Car Direct. Everything went exactly as planned. Car carrier was in constant communications regarding the the pick-up and delivery. Would recommend Ship a Car Direct. [More]

Moved car from SF Bay Area to Boston Ship a Car Direct

Moved car from SF Bay Area to Boston

Review by on 10/20/2019 11:26 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The entire experience was very reassuring. There was sufficient communication and Troy helping me all the time. The Lexus RX was a year old and so I was anxious. Amazingly, the car was picked up on a [More]

Made Moving a Breeze Ship a Car Direct

Made Moving a Breeze

Review by on 10/19/2019 9:53 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car Direct made moving extremely easy and hassle-free. They connected me to a transport company that was great - car was picked up within my window and made it to my destination without any iss [More]

Car ship as schedule Ship a Car Direct

Car ship as schedule

Review by on 10/18/2019 9:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My car was shipped on schedule, and there was no damage. Christina was very helpful. She explained me the whole process, and worked with me on the schedule. She also followed up later to make sure thi [More]

transported auto Door to Door Transport

transported auto

Review by on 10/18/2019 1:45 PM about Door to Door Transport

This firm was very professional and also had reasonable rates vs others I obtained. I had my vehicle picked up at my door and it was delivered to my relatives door, went from Florida to massachusetts. [More]