Auto Shipping Maine

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Maine.
Maine: Overall From To

Newest Maine Auto Transport Reviews
Transport Auto Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 12/14/2018 3:16 PM about Auto Transport 123

Armen was very helpful and stored the boat for us until we were ready for delivery. Our address was affected by the Woolsey Fire so he was not able to deliver

Vehicle Transport From East Coast to Wes Montway Auto Transport

Vehicle Transport From East Coast to Wes

Review by on 12/4/2018 5:43 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great service with excellent communications! They transported an antique vehicle from Maine to California with great success, and they stayed within the timeline they quoted. I would use them again! [More]

Montway - Thanks for the awesome review, Chris! Happy to provide excellent service!
Cheats Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Cheats

Review by on 11/30/2018 8:23 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I cannot recommend against this group enough. I gave my price to the rep and while out of the country they shipped the car for a higher price and blamed it on "not knowing the new software". Cheats. H [More]

Moving a car? Great company to use!!! AutoStar Transport Express

Moving a car? Great company to use!!!

Review by on 11/28/2018 8:42 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

This was a great experience! They we're prompt, professional and detailed. The service company was also veery good. They called me and delivered the car early and with no damage.

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 888-802-8250 Ext 2233: Hi Chris Thank you so much for the great review I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with our services. We aim to pleas...
Moving a Car? - Great Service! AutoStar Transport Express

Moving a Car? - Great Service!

Review by on 11/23/2018 11:31 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I used AutoStar Transport to Move a Mercedes I bought across the country. They were great with Communication, Tracking and the Vendor they used was all Top Notch. He was Professional, on time and did [More]