Auto Shipping Maine

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Maine.
Maine: Overall From To

Newest Maine Auto Transport Reviews
Classic Car Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Classic Car Shipment

Review by on 5/18/2020 6:33 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry and all the employees at Amerifreight were great!! They were patient and accommodating to my unique situation. They secured an excellent driver that went above and beyond during this move. Could [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Transport from Florida To Maine Ship a Car Direct

Transport from Florida To Maine

Review by on 5/11/2020 10:22 AM about Ship a Car Direct

All went very smoothly and I was kept well informed. The quoted price was what I paid with no hidden fees whatsoever . The car arrived on time and there was absolutely no damage . After shopping aro [More]

Great experience Sherpa Auto Transport

Great experience

Review by on 5/10/2020 2:17 PM about Sherpa Auto Transport

I have shipped many cars over the last 37 years due to my job transfers but this was one of the best times as they picked up my car on time and got it there ahead of schedule and there were NO EXTRA c [More]

car transport st. augustine, florida to Montway Auto Transport

car transport st. augustine, florida to

Review by on 5/8/2020 4:29 PM about Montway Auto Transport

First experience with car transport, and we had lots of questions and concerns. From my first call through delivery to our home in Maine EVERYTHING went on schedule with NO PROBLEMS. I was surprised [More]

Montway - Happy we could make it easy. Thank you for choosing Montway.
Two cars transported with care Transport Connection

Two cars transported with care

Review by on 5/8/2020 1:27 PM about Transport Connection

In a recent move halfway across the country, I sent a request for transport two premium vehicles immediately after sending the request, I was inundated with quotes and offers from folks who were atte [More]