Auto Shipping Iowa

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Iowa.
Iowa: Overall From To

Newest Iowa Auto Transport Reviews
Shipment Ship a Car Direct

Shipment

Review by on 6/24/2019 9:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I thought my overall shipment was decent. I think my driver did a great job. He got the car there & it was in good condition only a little bit dirty. It just could have been there a bit earlier. When [More]

Good but could be better Ship a Car Direct

Good but could be better

Review by on 6/24/2019 9:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Good service but could have come sooner. The driver was pretty cool and did a great job with delivering the car: the only thing is I wish it would’ve come sooner.

The most punctual people Ship a Car Direct

The most punctual people

Review by on 6/19/2019 12:07 PM about Ship a Car Direct

They were very punctual. They called a few hours in advance of the pickup and were there sharp on time. Delivery was also done very on time. The drivers were also very accommodating and nice. Overall [More]

Auto Shipping Handler Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Handler

Review by on 6/14/2019 11:07 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We worked with Heidi at Auto Shipping Group Inc. and our vehicle was to be picked up from a hard to get to location. Timing wasn't critical but Heidi found a driver that picked up the vehicle with a s [More]

Terry Williams - EMAIL ME AT HEIDI@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR CALL/TEXT ME DIRECTLY AT 360-214-3671 FOR A FREE QUOTE - MILITARY DISCOUNTS RICK- THANK YOU FOR TRUSTING ME IN GETTING YOUR NEW BMW PICKED UP FROM A TOUGH...
Great Service American Auto Shipping! American Auto Shipping

Great Service American Auto Shipping!

Review by on 6/7/2019 12:27 PM about American Auto Shipping

Arin at American Auto Shipping was so kind and helpful! It was almost like having a family member taking care of my needs. The driver that was dispatched to transport our vehicle was very helpful an [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for your kind words! We want all our customers to have a great experience and we're happy that we were able to meet your needs and get your vehicle moved in a pos...