Auto Shipping Hawaii

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Hawaii.
Hawaii: Overall From To

Newest Hawaii Auto Transport Reviews
Great experience! American Auto Shipping

Great experience!

Review by on 5/28/2020 1:00 PM about American Auto Shipping

Shipping a car from rural Oregon to Honolulu is no small task. American Auto Shipping guided me through every step of the process. Their helpful and knowledgeable representative, Shawna, kept me infor [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you very much for the kind words, Carrie! It's great to hear that everything went well with your shipment and we look forward to hearing from you again should you ha...
Horrible customer service Easy Auto Ship

Horrible customer service

Review by on 5/26/2020 11:43 AM about Easy Auto Ship

Skip these guys and go with anyone else. All they do is sub out the job. Don't waste your time or money. Find someone else. A total headache. Wouldn't recommend.

Excellent Service Montway Auto Transport

Excellent Service

Review by on 5/14/2020 9:31 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I am so satisfied with the service I received from Montway, that I want the world to know how good your transport is. I had a restored 1971 Classic VW Beetle shipped from Asheville, NC to Kahului, Mau [More]

Montway - We're so happy we could help deliver your beetle safe and sound. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for being a wonderful customer. Aloha!
Muy contento con el transporte de mi car AutoStar Transport Express

Muy contento con el transporte de mi car

Review by on 5/14/2020 8:21 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Todo bien, son muy amables y te piden lo q necesitan en el momento para q no pierdas tu tiempo después , lleve mi carro de LA hasta HAWAII y luego lo traje de regreso para LA, un excelente servicio de [More]

Mike Cannon - Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Alex! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. As you know we always mak...
Auto Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Transport

Review by on 5/7/2020 6:05 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

What a FANTASTIC company. Responded quickly to every question I had no matter what time of the day. Truck was shipped within a couple days and reached Maui weeks faster than any other company could ge [More]

Mike Cannon - From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 4218. Thank you Kristen for the review you submitted online! I am very glad you liked our service, and you know you can count on us anytime you or someone else you k...