Auto Shipping Hawaii

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Hawaii.
Hawaii: Overall From To

Newest Hawaii Auto Transport Reviews
OUTSTANDING SERVICE AutoStar Transport Express

OUTSTANDING SERVICE

Review by on 2/14/2019 6:00 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I had an outstanding service, from pickup to delivery. Everyone was courteous and professional. I would definitely use them again, and I highly recommend them to anyone interested in transporting a [More]

Mike Cannon - From Edwin - 888-802-8250 ext 2229: Thank you so much for the great review Mr. Joseph! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and that you are satisfied with the service provided...
ASG - Tige Auto Shipping Group Inc.

ASG - Tige

Review by on 2/9/2019 11:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Tige was super knowledgeable about the car shipping process and extremely helpful. I was able to ship my vehicle from WA to HI efficiently and swiftly. His insider connection to Matson shipping co. wa [More]

Excellent service AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent service

Review by on 1/31/2019 2:42 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I used AutoStar Transport Express to ship my car from Massachusetts to Maui in early January. The price seemed fair and was much lower than most - while I did receive one quote that was lower than the [More]

Mike Cannon - Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219. Thank you for the great feedback, much appreciated. I'm glad you were happy with the service, we pride ourselves on our fast reliable service and 5-star customer se...
Great price and service Door to Door Transport

Great price and service

Review by on 1/29/2019 11:40 AM about Door to Door Transport

Roy was great and was SUPER quick to respond to any questions/requests I had. The prices were super competitive. Would use them again and would refer them to a friend!

Transport Auto Transport 123

Transport

Review by on 1/29/2019 10:11 AM about Auto Transport 123

Great experience in the beginning. Very smooth fast service. Customer service was out standing. Every question answered and documents were simple. Only thing is I wish drivers will contact earlier to [More]