Auto Shipping Hawaii

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Hawaii.
Hawaii: Overall From To

Newest Hawaii Auto Transport Reviews
Transporting Subaru from Seattle to Hilo AutoStar Transport Express

Transporting Subaru from Seattle to Hilo

Review by on 10/21/2019 6:48 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

When I started to look for a way to transport my car, I had no prior recommendations and so I went online. AutoStar Transport had an excellent website and it was very easy to make a phone contact and [More]

My car transport AutoStar Transport Express

My car transport

Review by on 10/17/2019 5:03 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

AutoStar Transport is fast and professional. They assisted me through each step to ensure my car would be transported quickly and received in the same shape prior to sending. They made me feel like th [More]

Mike Cannon - Hi Norberto, thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. It was more than my pleasure taking care of this transport for you and meeting all your expectations. Thank you for being so ...
Hawaii car transportation Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Hawaii car transportation

Review by on 10/17/2019 11:42 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight at Auto shipping did an outstanding job in arranging the shipping of our Audi from Oregon to Oahu. Professional, accurate, and courteous service. Highly recommend it.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! Ple...
Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872   Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 10/17/2019 12:20 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was very professional and helpful in getting my car shipped from Texas to Hawaii. She answered any questions I had in a courteous and timely manner. I would definitely recommend Felicia to an [More]

Car transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car transport

Review by on 10/5/2019 12:38 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Everything went smoothly, great communication, car arrived when expected and without damage. Highly recommend. Have used Auto Shipping Group 3 times now and all have gone smoothly.

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 13 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Bryant, Thank you so much for this awesome review. If th...