Auto Shipping Connecticut

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Connecticut.
Connecticut: Overall From To

Newest Connecticut Auto Transport Reviews
Car transport Ship a Car Direct

Car transport

Review by on 10/19/2019 6:04 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship A Car made bringing my elderly mothers car from Virginia to Connecticut a breeze. They patiently answered all my questions and walked me through the process several times. As often as I needed to [More]

Overall service Ship a Car Direct

Overall service

Review by on 10/18/2019 7:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This was a great experience. Second time users and service was terrific. Dave called as soon as I got the quote and answered specific ship.ent questions. Different people were on the shipping and re [More]

Car Transport from AZ to CT Ship a Car Direct

Car Transport from AZ to CT

Review by on 10/17/2019 7:30 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Extremely positive experience right from the start. From my initial booking, communication through the process and prompt delivery of my car. Paul my driver was professional, genuinely kind and kept [More]

Car Shipped from Florida to Connecticut Ship a Car Direct

Car Shipped from Florida to Connecticut

Review by on 10/16/2019 2:42 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Broker was excellent in their email and text communications to us. On line videos on their website told us everything, every detail we needed to know, and built our confidence in Ship a Car Direct. [More]

2011 BMW 1M Ultimate Transport 123

2011 BMW 1M

Review by on 10/15/2019 6:17 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Everything went as planned. Vehicle was delivered earlier than the scheduled day. The only complaint I would have is that the one of windows was open and the car got very dusty inside during transport [More]