Auto Shipping Connecticut

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Connecticut.
Connecticut: Overall From To

Newest Connecticut Auto Transport Reviews
Auto Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Auto Transport

Review by on 8/20/2019 12:22 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Hi All, I used the services from Ultimate Transport 123 two times to ship my vehicle. I am very happy with the service provided by them. The vehicle reached at the destination in a day (very short tim [More]

Good experience RoadRunner Auto Transport

Good experience

Review by on 8/19/2019 12:25 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

I've never had a vehicle transported in my life (I'm 78) before. The pickup at our home was timely and we were informed of the time of arrival very accurately. The vehicle was delivered 1,300 miles [More]

5 stars services Ship a Car Direct

5 stars services

Review by on 8/16/2019 8:59 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I shipped my Range Rover from Connecticut to Los Angeles. Car arrived in LA the day it was promised and in perfect condition. Would recommend a million times this service. And the piece of mind knowi [More]

Quick and reliable AutoStar Transport Express

Quick and reliable

Review by on 8/16/2019 1:01 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Everything was exactly as promised, the driver was very professional and caring. My car arrived on time (even a little earlier). They were really fast. and have a very good post-delivery communication [More]

Mike Cannon - Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Shinoj! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. As you know we always m...
Ultimate Transport Ultimate Transport 123

Ultimate Transport

Review by on 8/16/2019 10:55 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

I am so satisfied with their service. Our car got here in good condition a few days ahead of schedule. Driver was most accommodating and respectful!! Will definitely recommend this company! They are a [More]