Auto Shipping California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for California.
California: Overall From To

Newest California Auto Transport Reviews
Cross country shipping Ship a Car Direct

Cross country shipping

Review by on 11/13/2019 7:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a car direct made the shipment of my vehicle from California to Connecticut quick and simple. They staff was always super informative and responded back immediately with answers to any questions [More]

Great experience Ship a Car Direct

Great experience

Review by on 11/13/2019 6:38 PM about Ship a Car Direct

There are plenty of car shipment companies, but no doubt that Ship a Car Direct stands along. Superior service in each category – scheduling, on-time delivery, safety, security, follow up, etc… and,o [More]

Driver drove my car to get pizza... Montway Auto Transport

Driver drove my car to get pizza...

Review by on 11/13/2019 5:16 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I booked my car to be shipped from St. Louis, MO to Los Angeles, CA with Montway Auto Transport. Montway connected me to the carrier White Arrow Auto Transport and my car was picked up by the driver I [More]

Great experience! Ship a Car Direct

Great experience!

Review by on 11/13/2019 4:57 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My experience was really great, and I did not have any issues. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The driver would keep me updated with the process and the ETA of my delivery!

Customer Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Customer Service

Review by on 11/13/2019 4:26 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Kaye has been amazing throughout the process. She called before the pickup and afterward to make sure everything went smoothly. Since day one, she was honest and upfront about everything regarding p [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Kaye Martindale at 678-821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...