Auto Shipping California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for California.
California: Overall From To

Newest California Auto Transport Reviews
Great service. Ship a Car Direct

Great service.

Review by on 5/27/2019 6:04 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Great service and communication. The driver and customer service was very good at letting me know every step of the way and my car came in the same condition it was sent in. Highly recommended.

Great Service Get it Done Transportation

Great Service

Review by on 5/27/2019 3:32 AM about Get it Done Transportation

This was my first time having s vehicle transpired and Marc made the process very easy. He talked me through the door to door process including expected delivery date and they didn’t disappoint. If I [More]

Great Service! Ship a Car Direct

Great Service!

Review by on 5/26/2019 5:11 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I needed to transport my car from east coast to west coast, and got a quote from ship a car direct. They assigned a carrier to me quickly. Although the truck driver came a few days later then schedule [More]

Deliver of Land Rover Ship a Car Direct

Deliver of Land Rover

Review by on 5/26/2019 5:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Bought a vehicle in Virginia to be delivered in California. Everything went very smooth and communication was great. Can’t say enough good things about the company.

Harry Did Great! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry Did Great!

Review by on 5/26/2019 3:52 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry was the agent that helped me. He was very honest and educated me through the process since it was my first time. Thank you! Will be using his service again.