Auto Shipping California

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for California.
California: Overall From To

Newest California Auto Transport Reviews
Will definitely use again AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Will definitely use again

Review by on 9/17/2019 9:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great company to work with. Maleah was very kind and understanding. She got the best rate for me and was so easy to communicate with. She called me before, during and after the transportation process [More]

Good Experience Ship a Car Direct

Good Experience

Review by on 9/17/2019 8:51 PM about Ship a Car Direct

First time shipping a vehicle cross country. They made the process as seamless as possible. I was easily able to keep in contact and get updates. The driver was quick and efficient upon delivery. Woul [More]

Auto Transport Montway Auto Transport

Auto Transport

Review by on 9/17/2019 8:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I just used Montway to transport my 2018 BMW M4 1200 miles and my 1957 Thunderbird 2500 miles. Everything went very smoothly, all communications were prompt and accurate, and all drivers were knowled [More]

Great Experience Ship a Car Direct

Great Experience

Review by on 9/17/2019 6:39 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I found ship a car direct after cancelling another car service after horrible customer service and quote issues. With ship a car direct I spoke directly with Renee who was wonderful and informative an [More]

Excellent service Ship a Car Direct

Excellent service

Review by on 9/17/2019 6:18 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My car was received in the same condition as it was shipped. The truck driver was really on time when he picked up and dropped off my car. Overall, it was a great experience and highly recommended.