Transport terminals and office Fl , Ny , Ill , Ca , Tx, Florida

eShip is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for eShip

More Info for eShip

eShip
Car damage in transit not paid for
Review by on 8/2/2019 3:43 PM

We engaged eShip auto transport to arrange transport of our car from NY to California because of their great ratings. The car made it eventually, 14 days instead of the promised 7-10 days. However it [More]

Good Job
Review by on 4/18/2019 10:29 AM

I was in the process of moving from Boca Raton, FL to Tampa, FL and I decided to go with a moving company instead. I picked Eship because of their positive reviews. They gave me a competitive quote to [More]

scam
Review by on 4/18/2019 3:04 AM

I could go on and on about how trash this company is, but i'll try and stick to the main points. however, let it be known, my blood boils when I have to revisit my experience with this steaming hot ga [More]

No 1 Movers
Review by on 3/22/2019 6:10 PM

When I moved from The Village, FL three weeks ago, a friend referred me to Eship; it turned out to be the best decision I made at the time. I would definitely recommend this company.

eShip
I always choose this company
Review by on 3/20/2019 3:23 PM

I was totally amazed by the dexterity with which the Eship crew packed and loaded stuff when they helped me to move me last week. However, I wasn’t impressed by their late arrival.

A Rated Movers
Review by on 3/18/2019 6:04 PM

Choosing the right moving company that can do the job well is always a real challenge. I hesitantly hired Eship for a long distance move but ended up loving them. I definitely recommended them for peo [More]

Stress Free Move
Review by on 3/15/2019 2:36 PM

When a good friend recommended Eship as the best option for my move from four months ago, I almost dismissed his suggestion. I felt that the company was unknown and incompetent since I had never heard [More]

Best Movers
Review by on 3/7/2019 6:47 PM

Some moving companies are too good that you should keep them as lifetime partners, once you have discovered them. I first came into contact with Eship transport when they moved me early this year. I m [More]

eShip
Overall Great Experience !
Review by on 3/4/2019 6:12 PM

When the Eship moving crew arrived to help me move last week, they did an excellent job packing and loading all the household items. Before they set down t work, they covers the floors to protect them [More]

Well Trained Staff
Review by on 2/26/2019 6:03 PM

Moving houses is usually a big challenge especially when you have to move with all your household stuff. When I moved from Miami, fl last week, I was hesitant in hiring a moving company since I didn’t [More]

Best Move Ever !!!
Review by on 2/21/2019 4:43 PM

When I was moving last summer, I was confused about which company I could engage. Most of the stories I had heard about moving companies were utterly disheartening. It made me fear any long distance m [More]

Smooth Moving !
Review by on 2/19/2019 5:19 PM

My wife and I were moving 1000 miles across the states. Just at the last minute, our initial movers stood us down. We were stressed out and very disappointed. Then a friend recommended Eship Transport [More]

Excellenet Service
Review by on 2/16/2019 5:29 PM

I just moved to Houston a few days ago and, thanks to Eship Transpor, all went well than I expected. The crew was really accommodating during the entire exercise. They efficiently did all the packing [More]

Smooth Move !!
Review by on 2/11/2019 6:20 PM

I recently hired Eship Corp for my move from Jacksonville, Fl and I was really fascinated by the speed and masterly with which their moving team worked. They seemed to find their around easily and kne [More]

Best Movers !
Review by on 2/8/2019 4:33 PM

When Eship transport came to relocate me. Their crew members were utterly efficient and full of humorous jokes. I had decides to hire them for the move after a long search for a consistent moving comp [More]

bad service bad driver
Review by on 1/5/2019 11:35 AM

They shipped my car from Lehigh Acres, FL to West Lafayette, IN. When the agent/broker told me they found a carrier for me I asked for their info because I want to look them up and make sure they have [More]

eShip
Will pretend your case is impossible
Review by on 7/25/2018 6:50 PM

And that they specialize in transport for people "burned" by other transport brokers. They all have access to the same database to search for or solicit a truck that will actually be the one to carry [More]

eship is a fraud
Review by on 4/24/2018 10:13 AM

Craig Gigante scammed us. Please email me if you would like to see proof of emails and text message screen shots of how a con artist operates. DO NOT USE this provider for absolutely anything. Stay fa [More]

Pricey but met my needs
Review by on 3/20/2018 6:52 PM

This is based on shipping one vehicle, a 2016 Toyota Camry from central valley CA to ABQ, NM (~1015 miles). I went to eShip after being dissatisfied with another vehicle shipping company as they coul [More]

OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!
Review by on 1/13/2018 12:17 AM

THIS TEAM IS AMAZING!! They're TRULY a professional, honest, and timely family business! I had the worst experience with Roadrunner and needed a carrier ASAP to deliver my truck across country, so tha [More]

Great service
Review by on 11/16/2017 5:33 PM

Contacted Eship and they picked up the vehicle 2 days later & had delivered to Florida 2 days later & on time. No damage & the driver was very courteous. Craig called to confirm delivery the same day. [More]

eShip
Beware!!! Save yourself the painful tro
Review by on 11/9/2017 1:35 AM

BEWARE! E-Ship is a broker not a shipping company. They do not ship cars. They give you a high price then farm out the actual shipping to the lowest bidder and pocket the difference. If the actual [More]

Overall Great Experience
Review by on 10/4/2017 9:49 AM

I researched numerous companies and read their reviews before deciding on EShip. I was hesitant about doing the transport at all. Part of the reason I selected EShip was the A+ BBB rating and the over [More]

eship Auto transport
Review by on 8/29/2017 6:13 PM

I will recommend eship in the future. I was very satisfied with their customer service. I called several companies and had various quotes. Mark explained in detail how the brokerage process worked and [More]

Saved the Day
Review by on 8/22/2017 8:06 AM

Frustration mounted after 3 days of waiting. Promises of phone calls from brokers saying drivers are going to contact me soon to pick up my truck. At the 11th hour, Mark with EShip salvaged the proce [More]

Great Care and Comfort
Review by on 3/14/2017 9:05 PM

I am not one to believe positive reviews because I must go by my own experience. If I needed to have a car transported from one location to another in the future I would choose Eship again. Much Appre [More]

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! DO NOT USE THI
Review by on 2/28/2017 3:46 PM

LIED TO, CHEATED, PRICED DIFFERENT THEN QUOTED. ARGUED WITH, CUSSED AT, DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE CAR GOT PICKED UP. WAS TOLD F U BY MARK ANTHONY AFTER HE QUOTED ONE THING AND CHARGED ANOTHER. SAVE YOUR TIM [More]

Craig G - This customer used eship back in 2014 and stopped payment after delivery on driver and was never to be a clieint again, slipped through cracks and gave us the auction , Copart Auto Auctions Grand Prai...

Horrible car delivery experience
Review by on 2/3/2017 11:47 PM

This review is more about the carrier (Express Trans LLC) than eShip but eShip did not help me out either nor refunded some of their broker fee ($250) as they promised. So on the day of delivery the c [More]

Craig G - Krisztian, thank you for the candid review about your experience. I am glad that overall it was a good experience,I did work out a credit with driver for your refund. . Thank you for the opportunity t...

eShip
Had to pay extra for Driver's mess up
Review by on 11/28/2016 8:22 AM

So the driver transporting our car apparently decided to use it as a secondary when dropping off other peoples cars. By itself no big deal, however the guy ran a toll booth so I got hit with a 60 doll [More]

eShip Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions