Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, New York

Auto Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport 123

More Info for Auto Transport 123

Transport from Seattle,WA to Wells,ME
Review by on 6/7/2019 9:58 AM

I recently had a vehicle transported by 123 Auto Transport from Seattle,WA. To Wells,ME and I couldn’t be happier! They picked up when they said so and delivery was the same. They let me informed thro [More]

Auto Transport
Review by on 6/6/2019 2:14 PM

Great Service, very well organized company! Friendly employees, going to use 123 again and will recommend to any one I know who needs transport service. Thank you 123 for an outstanding job

at123
Review by on 6/6/2019 10:28 AM

Recently while visiting my son in Saranac Lake NY my car broke down. In the meantime I had to get home so I rented a car. Once my car was repaired the car needed to be transported home. After conta [More]

A great experience
Review by on 6/6/2019 10:20 AM

The car was picked up and delivered on schedule as promoised. The personnel were polite and well informed. I would recommend them highly. The only thing is be ready to wash.

Crown Victoria
Review by on 6/6/2019 9:38 AM

I had to cancel my order a few times because of issues with the pickup on my end and they never once got irritated or frustrated with me and still did everything in their power to help me get the car [More]

Fast Fast Service
Review by on 6/5/2019 2:43 PM

my truck blew up and i need to buy one fast , found a great price on ebay was recommended to use Janine from auto transport 123, she had the contract done and me set up with in 30 mins thank again [More]

Auto Transport 123
Working with my first transport
Review by on 6/5/2019 2:09 PM

This was my first time using a transport broker. After numerous calls and scary low bids Toby put me on the board. Within a couple days I got a email with my transport. He was very professional and go [More]

Good service
Review by on 6/5/2019 1:14 PM

Shipped my sedan from Tennessee to California. The pick up date promised was 28th but they couldn’t quite manage to do that, car was delivered earlier than expected, so that’s a wash. Service was good [More]

Experience
Review by on 6/5/2019 11:34 AM

This was my first time shipping a car, and the company made it very easy to do so. I was able to contact all necessary parties whenever I needed to, or if I had a question. The driver was very prompt [More]

Transportation of vehicle
Review by on 6/5/2019 10:44 AM

I have been using Auto Transport for around 10 years and they have always been great i have shipped many many cars, suvs and trucks to all over the us and all different times of the year and I have ne [More]

Review by on 6/5/2019 10:20 AM

Transport took a few more days than expected but the driver discount for a fair service Car arrived in good condition Howard was friendly during the call

Review by on 6/5/2019 9:56 AM

To-do fue exselente la transportation estubo atiempo los drive fue muy professional to-do Estodo con tempo y puede muy satifecho en el momento puedo muy feliz

Review by on 6/5/2019 9:11 AM

I am very happy with the service that I received. The driver was very polite and communicated everything. AT123 is trustworthy and safe company. Great customer service.

Review by on 6/5/2019 8:53 AM

AT123 was friendly and reliable. Went much better than I expected. Very smooth. Actually arrived 2 days early for both pick-up and delivery fromeast coast to Denver. Would recommend & use again.

Review by on 6/5/2019 8:35 AM

The experiece was great. It was picked up when i was told it would be and delivered on time. The driver was very helpful. Loved the experience would reccomend to anyone.

Sports car transport
Review by on 6/4/2019 4:09 PM

High end sports car transported without issue. Quick to assign covered transport, they took exceptional care and even delivered a day early. Would use again without question.

Transport
Review by on 6/4/2019 2:37 PM

Everything was great the driver was very friendly and patient with us since we had multiple cars. It was kinda hesitant with the broker but it was impressing at the end of the day and very successful! [More]

Review by on 6/4/2019 11:54 AM

Very satisfied with the service. Delivered in a timely fashion, would recommend this transport to anyone. Vehicle was in perfect condition when transported.

Good service
Review by on 6/4/2019 11:52 AM

Good service and vehicle on time!! Vehicle delivery as expected. Truck driver was sincere and very open to communication. He made my experience of my car delivery easy and safe. Thanks!!

Great Service
Review by on 6/4/2019 11:33 AM

The driver went above and beyond to get our Yukon to us and in the driveway. The customer service was fast in getting everything set up. I would recommend them

Good work
Review by on 6/4/2019 11:05 AM

All was well with my transport. Everyone kept me in the loop and I was happy. My car arrived in good condition. The driver was nice and kind and willing to help.

Review by on 6/4/2019 9:09 AM

The overall experience was good. The only issue we had was with the initial billing. The office called changing the price which they never told the driver.

Edward Lewis
Review by on 6/3/2019 4:58 PM

Our driver was Edward Lewis and he was an excellent driver, he was knowledgable, professional and friendly. Ed kept in touch with us at all times....

Transport
Review by on 6/3/2019 3:09 PM

This was my second time using this company and great service. If needed to use again I will definitely do so. Also recommend this company to others....

Great experience
Review by on 6/3/2019 11:29 AM

Great experience fast and worry-free would recommend highly if you need your car transporter great price and easy to deal with car arrived in great condition an

AT 123
Review by on 6/3/2019 10:42 AM

Placed an order for pickup & delivery for our car with Erik, There was a small misunderstanding with the pickup & delivery dates. Janine was able to assist in resolving the issue and everything went f [More]

Good Service
Review by on 6/3/2019 10:29 AM

The service was very good the delivery people dropped my bike during load Of the bike. I am just typing because I have to use all the characters but I like this company

Vehicle shipment
Review by on 6/3/2019 10:17 AM

Process was very professional and efficient. Driver was friendly and on-time on pickup and delivery. Would use again. AT 123 personnel were helpful getting my vehicle picked up on time.

Review by on 6/3/2019 9:15 AM

Great customer service especially Janine. Had some issues at first but they worked hard to make sure my car was picked up on time and delivered to me.

Car Shipment
Review by on 6/1/2019 11:21 PM

Great experience!! Car was pick up on time and delivered to my front door step. The driver went above and beyond delivering my vehical. Really impressed with the superb customer service.

Auto Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions