Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, New York

Auto Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport 123

More Info for Auto Transport 123

Review by on 2/20/2019 2:10 PM

AT123 Transport provided exceptional customer service. All documents were sent and signed via email, which made it super easy to complete what was needed.

Review by on 2/20/2019 12:15 PM

Was simple and easy and my car was well taken care of. Although my front seat was left dirty I still think that that they did a good job and in a timely manner.

Review by on 2/20/2019 11:17 AM

From the start of the process the transition went smoothly. Dealing with Joey was a pleasure. He was knowledgeable and very helpful. My vehicle was picked up and delivered in a timely manner and at a [More]

Quick and painless
Review by on 2/19/2019 5:10 PM

Good service and fast deliver ...everything arrived in good condition... Con: service person should let customer know that when you setup pickup date it could be up to 10 days later that your vehicle [More]

AUTO TRANSPORT123
Review by on 2/19/2019 4:23 PM

I am happy with the service, the lady that i spoke regarding with the truck was very helpful. I was happy with the driver he got the vehicle on time and he put the vehicle where i wanted it. I was ha [More]

Big Commercial Truck Moved no Problem
Review by on 2/19/2019 3:14 PM

I had a very large old antique commercial truck moved across the country. IT was a very difficult move. They did greeat

Review by on 2/19/2019 2:24 PM

Group picked up and dropped my car by expected date, everything worked out as expected, driver was great and very professional. Would definitely use again.

at123
Review by on 2/19/2019 11:04 AM

the auto transport was great. everything went well. person was polite and courteous. delivery was fast. car was in good condition when arrived and they were on time.

Superb Experience
Review by on 2/19/2019 10:58 AM

I contacted Auto Transport 123 after having a terrible experience with another company. I’m a car nut and don’t let just anyone touch my babies. I can assure you, they are the real deal. Thank you f [More]

Review by on 2/19/2019 10:54 AM

Auto Transport 123 was great. We needed to transport a 65 Ranchero from Arizona to Montana in the middle of the winter. The driver kept in great contact with us throughout the trip as he ran into de [More]

Review by on 2/19/2019 10:42 AM

Company provided a seasoned driver who took very good care of my car. Truck was in excellent condition. I choose AT123 for a guaranteed rate that did not change and for a specific pick-up date and tim [More]

Auto Transport 123
Amid the horror stories reviews, this wa
Review by on 2/19/2019 12:41 AM

I needed to transport my car from Orlando, FL to Las Vegas, as a first timer I was 100% trusting the reviews, and they were nothing more than "SCARY" I did an analysis of the reviews and the companie [More]

Transport of my car
Review by on 2/18/2019 3:33 PM

Was good service , Appreciate their input...,,,,,,, ... Would recommend their service... Please call me or email me for any questions about this company...

Review by on 2/18/2019 3:06 PM

GREAT COMMUNICATION, THE DELIVERY WAS PROMPT AND IT WAS ACCORDING TO ALL THAT WE AGREED. THE PRICE WAS FAIR FOR THE DELIVERY AND THE DRIVER COMMUNICATED

Fast and on time.
Review by on 2/18/2019 10:40 AM

That’s the second time i used Auto Transport 123 and my experience with that company is great. The guy they send to transport, He is friendly, He gave you a time and respect the time. The delivery was [More]

Review by on 2/18/2019 10:40 AM

Everything went very well. Driver stayed in contact throughout the whole process and i received all information from the company as well. I had a good experience.

Great Job
Review by on 2/18/2019 9:51 AM

Thank you. We were really happy with the service. We would definately use your company again. We would also recommend you to others. Thank you for all your help!

Review by on 2/15/2019 4:18 PM

The service was great, the customer service was great. The driver was in constant contact the whole way. Very happy with this service. Thank you very much

Transporting
Review by on 2/15/2019 4:06 PM

Transport 1-2-3 did a very good job at transporting my truck the driver was very friendly very safe and made everything in a timely manner which I was excited about

On time
Review by on 2/15/2019 2:16 PM

Good price and on time with no problems customers service was great in every way the people was really nice and understanding of my needs and I will use them again

Review by on 2/15/2019 11:53 AM

Professional and courteous more than expected arrived before time wonderful experience: Driver was extremely nice and professional provided receipt for cash transaction:. The transport was done timely [More]

Review by on 2/15/2019 10:54 AM

My car is delivered. Excellent job done by auto transport 123 .Everything on time and no extra charges. Happy with service. Will contact for my future transportation

Auto Transport 123
Best and affordable auto transport
Review by on 2/15/2019 7:55 AM

This is this best and affordable auto transport I’ve known. I’ll continu to use it and I highly recommend it to other users! Thank you auto transport123

Auto Transport
Review by on 2/14/2019 10:10 PM

Honestly they did great! I had my car picked up in a timely manner and it arrived way faster than I expected. I was happy with the service and would recommend.

Review by on 2/14/2019 4:49 PM

I would highly recommended this companies services to anyone. This was the first time I shipped my car from Arizona to Florida and I would definitely use them again!

Review by on 2/14/2019 4:44 PM

I would highly recommend this companies services to anyone. This was the first time I shipped my car and I would definitely use Auto Transport 123 again!

Review by on 2/14/2019 3:32 PM

I thought the process was rather easy to navigate. Amber was pretty efficient. The cost was higher than other brokers, but my request was also urgent as another broker had difficulty filling the req [More]

Review by on 2/14/2019 2:54 PM

The Jeep was transported in a timely manner. It was picked up on time, It was delivered a day ordered, It also arrived in good condition. Will use again

Great service.
Review by on 2/14/2019 11:36 AM

Great response and service. I worked with Stan at Auto Transport 123 and he was very helpful. We got the car from Albany, NY to Las Vegas in three days. The process was flawless.

Auto Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions