Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, New York

Auto Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport 123

More Info for Auto Transport 123

WARNING-ALERT.. SCAM -they changed their
Review by on 10/4/2019 5:15 PM

Auto Transport 123, one f the worst in the industry by all measures, including reliability, honesty , and integrity, has changed its name to A1 Auto to avoid more lost business. Don't be fooled- same [More]

Easy to sell, unacceptable result, they
Review by on 8/19/2019 12:29 PM

Well, ... I got my car on time. And they were very effective to take my order too. But now, that I found out that my car was used by the driver in the final destination (he took a nice trip to New Yor [More]

A Terrible Experience
Review by on 8/15/2019 3:27 PM

Auto Transport 123 has changed it name to Ultimate Transport 123 -- possibly to avoid customers from finding out how bad of service AT123 has provided. Since I had never transported a car across coun [More]

Easy to sell, unacceptable result, they
Review by on 8/13/2019 3:28 PM

HORRIBLE WATCH OUT SCAM
Review by on 8/10/2019 4:57 PM

First you get a nice sales person- you give your deposit- then they claim they own their own trucks - they don't they act like a "family business" then some weird guy several days after your pick up d [More]

$$ Deposit Scam
Review by on 7/22/2019 4:58 PM

My initial contact with the company was fine they promised shipping within the week and I was told a driver was dispatched, I would receive an email with the driver's phone number and email and the de [More]

It’s a Trap
Review by on 7/19/2019 5:18 PM

It’s a trap. I was given a “guaranteed rate” one month in advance. When it came time to move my car, I was called repeatedly and told that I would never move it for that price. I asked what a guarante [More]

Auto Transport 123 - TERRIBLE SERVICE
Review by on 7/17/2019 1:45 PM

I Called Auto Transport 123 because they had great reviews on this site. Spoke to Tara and explained I need a vehicle transported from North Carolina to California immediately. She promised she cou [More]

New York to Lafayette Louisiana
Review by on 7/8/2019 11:34 AM

I had placed my order and had great help, vehicle arrived sooner than expected communication was excellent auto transport made sure i had all the clarification i needed. They stated my car would arriv [More]

Good Service
Review by on 7/2/2019 8:54 PM

I liked this company, they have a good after sales service as well. I will definitely use them next time am moving. They are great in communicating with you.

Review by on 6/28/2019 10:13 AM

The driver picked the vehicle on time on the date of pickup. He was very experienced with getting the car ready for transport. He delivered the car on time. He gave me notice when he was going to arri [More]

Transport ma to ca
Review by on 6/27/2019 2:21 PM

My 1967 camaro was transported in an enclosed truck from Massachusetts to California, they showed up and dropped off when they said no issues, and a great price

Car Transport
Review by on 6/27/2019 1:33 PM

Moved from ABQ -> SFO ALL GOOD EARLY DELIVERY HAVE NO ISSUES WITH THE CAR! The driver was very coordinating and was able to provide me with location updates There was NO GPS location mapping available [More]

Good experienece!
Review by on 6/25/2019 1:32 PM

I worked with Amber. Everything went smoothly. Amber brokered a driver with Rhino. Vehicle was delivered on time and in good condition to the desired end location.

Its easy, safe and fast
Review by on 6/24/2019 7:25 PM

Delivered before the date safely. I shipped my car fro CT to WA coast to coast in 6 days. You will drivers number and he will in touch giving you updates

Awesome!
Review by on 6/24/2019 3:13 PM

All good with my transport from PA to TX! Good driver, good service, no problems. It took only 4 days to have my car with me in good conditions, no complaints.

Review by on 6/24/2019 10:50 AM

Their service is very good. They perfectly did this transaction. I really appreciated their business and customer service. They also provide service within time frame

Auto Transport 123
Honest, knowledgeable, and hands free
Review by on 6/23/2019 4:15 PM

Chelsie from the Washington location transported my Mercedes and definitely went above and beyond to insure i got my vehicle in a timely manner! I had been contacted by a few company's and alot of the [More]

Best in the West
Review by on 6/22/2019 1:56 AM

Im the general manager at Kia West and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve shipped over the years. I always use a different company as I’ve never found one to be reliable or honest. They’re worse tha [More]

MARTHA FRIGIN ROCKS !!
Review by on 6/22/2019 1:52 AM

I had two cars and three motorcycles that I needed to go enclosed all at once. I signed up with a different company and they had an open transporter come out so I sent them home. The company tried to [More]

Good service
Review by on 6/21/2019 11:05 PM

It went pretty quick they called me and gave me updates. Will use again if I ship. I live in the hills and was happy to get a driver that fast. Thanks again was for my son in the military and thry gav [More]

Fast, Fair price
Review by on 6/21/2019 10:30 PM

It was not the cheapest but it took only 2 days for me to get a driver. Would use again for return home. Driver came early and driver was willing to come as close to my house as he could. Will use aga [More]

Thank you!!!!!
Review by on 6/21/2019 8:41 PM

Got me moved after waiting weeks with another company! Thank you Amber you rock. She answered my calls and made it happen when that other place flaked me off!!!!

Liars
Review by on 6/21/2019 7:56 PM

This company straight up lies. It's fraudulent and criminal. I had already signed a contract with a different company. Then the salesman from this company calls me and tells me that they are direct sh [More]

Car Deliver
Review by on 6/20/2019 2:29 PM

Very good service,i had to fly out two days before they picked up my car they had to go to office to pick up the car keys then went to parking lot and got the car delivered it to me three days later [More]

At123
Review by on 6/19/2019 2:11 PM

Great service very happy with the communication and helpfulness. Ramo was my driver, very nice, attentive, and delivered on time! I would definitely recommend!!

At123
Review by on 6/18/2019 2:46 PM

Driver communicated with us when on the way and was very careful with our vehicle! They delivered across a country with no issues with time or damage!

Review by on 6/17/2019 1:48 PM

I had my dads bike shipped from kalamazoo mi to san Diego ca the driver was on time to pick up on time bringing me my bike it was still clean im happy ty Ron

Review by on 6/17/2019 1:16 PM

Slight issue with the pick up but the service and help to fix it was good. Janine was very helpful and done everything she could to make it right. And thank you for getting my car there safely.

Auto Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions