Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, New York

Auto Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport 123

More Info for Auto Transport 123

Review by on 4/23/2019 3:48 PM

Everything was great! Anthony was super helpful and was there to answer my questions at every step. The driver was very nice and helpful. No issues, thanks for everything!

Review by on 4/23/2019 3:04 PM

Shipped a car to Colorado the driver was very nice and helpful We had a issue with payment but auto transport 123 fixed it for me and got it all fixed up with the driver

Transport
Review by on 4/23/2019 2:25 PM

I was very pleased with Auto Transport 123. They arrived and delivered on schedule - just what I expected. They even let me load some extra items! xx

Review by on 4/23/2019 1:19 PM

Auto Transport 123 was very helpful with transporting my car to California. They helped make it a very easy move for me and it only took 2 days. Great!

REAL GTO
Review by on 4/23/2019 12:37 PM

Had my GTO shipped with doug, covered transport. The Driver was very professional and treated my car with care. i was very happy with the service. Thanks doug, glad you were able to help. Great JOB!!

Aaron 506
Review by on 4/23/2019 10:16 AM

Pick up went really well. On time. Quick. Friendly. Shipped 2012 Fisker Karma to Pennsylvania. Will use again! .. ... . All good. Have to reschedule with Aaron next time.

Transportation of car
Review by on 4/22/2019 3:50 PM

Hello, just wanted y'all to know that the transportation of my car from Lexington South Carolina do Naples Florida went very smoothly. The driver was very kind and polite and patient. My car came all [More]

Review by on 4/22/2019 3:01 PM

I researched several Auto Transport companies on the Web and decided to go with AT123.They picked the car up on the day they promised and my auto was delivered a few day earlier than promised.

Company
Review by on 4/22/2019 2:28 PM

Very professional. Doesn’t bug or irritate by over calling. Car got here on time with no issues. Consultants were very knowledgeable and helpful with any questions or concerns I had.

Review by on 4/22/2019 2:06 PM

All worked well. Late pick-up but delivery on schedule. FL to CT Nissan Rogue . All came out fine. Driver was pleasant bu poor time estimater. Charles easy to work with

Review by on 4/22/2019 1:40 PM

Driver kept us up-to-date with progress of shipment. Car was pickedup & delivered during the window expected. The price was better than other companies.

Review
Review by on 4/22/2019 11:26 AM

Amazing transport. It was quick and easy. I’m definitely very happy with the service. My car was kept clean and safe for 4 days. 10/10 highly recommended

Review by on 4/22/2019 10:16 AM

Great service, speedy delivery, friendly driver, best price around. No shipping problems. My car was treated very well, now new dents or scratches, would highly recommend.

Auto Transport 123
Easiest vehicle shipment process ever!
Review by on 4/22/2019 10:10 AM

Needed a vehicle shipped from CT to FL. Called 3 companies after a google search and the first two made it so complicated to even get a quote over the phone, followed by a variety of online and email [More]

Auto Transport 123
Van transport from Idaho to pa
Review by on 4/20/2019 9:26 PM

They did a great job in delivering my vehicle. They were thorough and informative. The price was the best out of all the other transporters. They beat them all by at least 300 dollars. Will definitel [More]

Experience
Review by on 4/19/2019 9:42 PM

Martha was great at getting my car moved last minute I was set up to move with another company who had my information for 3 weeks and had no driver set up Martha had my information for 2 hours and had [More]

Tara507
Review by on 4/19/2019 2:03 PM

it was a good experience over all. vary friendly people and they were vary helpful with any questions i had. also was able to get it all done within great timing.

Review by on 4/19/2019 1:46 PM

Great customer service from the time we had our initial conversation about pickup... All the way until the check in call after drop off! Great job :)!

At123
Review by on 4/19/2019 10:43 AM

Very happy with the driver and the customer service... my car was delivered ahead of .,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,., Thank you again and I would definitely recommend

Review by on 4/19/2019 9:46 AM

I had my 2013 Ducati 1199 shipped with them. I was nervous transport it given the price of the bike, and how easy it would have been to tip over and get scratched or ruined. But the service was incred [More]

Review by on 4/19/2019 9:12 AM

Everything went exceptionally well and the driver was very nice and on time on both ends. We had 2 vehicles being moved and all arrived in great shape.

Autotransport 123
Review by on 4/18/2019 4:03 PM

My car was picked up on the first day I requested without any additional fee. And it was delivered earlier than expected date. They call me a day before delivery to confirm the delivery address .

auto Transport
Review by on 4/18/2019 1:19 PM

Excellent company. Car was picked up on time and delivered sooner than expected. First class from start to finish.!! Thanks so much to the group at 123

Review by on 4/18/2019 1:18 PM

A good easy experience. Thanks !

Cross-Country Shipping
Review by on 4/18/2019 12:57 PM

Everyone was very friendly and super easy to work with! Would definitely recommend this service. We shipped our car from California to Florida and it arrived on-time and with everything I damaged/in-t [More]

AT 123
Review by on 4/18/2019 11:21 AM

The overall experience was fine. The car was transported quickly and safely, no problems with car. The car was delivered directly to my driveway. That part of the service was great. There was a li [More]

Service and timeliness
Review by on 4/18/2019 10:48 AM

Improve timeliness and dispatch communications, good driver. Delayed pickup from scheduled time. Same day delivery was contracted, we didn’t get vehicle until next day

Review by on 4/18/2019 9:42 AM

I would highly recommend this company!!! From the very beginning I spoke with Cathy, who was extremely professional, knowledgeable and educated me on the possibilities of what to expect. After a week [More]

Great service
Review by on 4/17/2019 8:56 PM

The setup process was easy and quick. Everything went as planned and the driver kept me updated along the way. So glad I decided to use their service again.

Auto Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions