Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, New York

Auto Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport 123

More Info for Auto Transport 123

transport
Review by on 12/18/2018 4:07 PM

they kept all their promises. driver was very courteous. everything went as planned. The people were available and polite. The dispatch was cooperative.

Review by on 12/18/2018 3:57 PM

Extremely fast and professional! Driver was courteous and very polite would definitely use again and HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Very convenient and easy to set up pick up

Review by on 12/18/2018 3:26 PM

When I made a deal with Auto Transport 123 they were extremely quick in getting my vehicle picked up! Communication and drop off were excellent!!! ??????

Review by on 12/18/2018 3:15 PM

Excellent service, value for money. From customer service to driver, they were all courteous and knowledgeable and helped my us ship within record time

Review by on 12/18/2018 2:34 PM

Very pleased. Car came from Oregon to South Carolina. With no damage , and I was so impressed with the driver. I would recommend to my friends and family for service.

Review by on 12/18/2018 2:11 PM

Good but was difficult at first for company to contact a driver for my veichle. But over al good company, good people, and efficient in transfer services.

Review by on 12/18/2018 12:09 PM

polite and courteous when you use your service again if I had to no damage the car was very well satisfied the only way I would not use your services if I had any damages or problems didn't like the [More]

Review by on 12/17/2018 4:15 PM

My experience with AutoTransport123 went very well as a first time auto transport customer. The company was easy to communicate with and the driver was very courteous/informative, and kept me up to da [More]

@123
Review by on 12/17/2018 3:05 PM

Great service very happy with it. Good people good communication and great time to deliver. Overall a great experience. I recommend it to everybody

Review by on 12/17/2018 2:51 PM

Car cane early so I was happy, no damage was on the car at all. Everything I packed in the car was still there. Overall what I expected to happen. Thumbs up

AT123 Delivered.
Review by on 12/17/2018 12:04 PM

AT123 brokered the delivery of my 1975 F-250 across 3 states almost without a problem. The process was quick and easy to set up a delivery and get the contracts signed. I was then given a 3 day window [More]

Review by on 12/17/2018 11:30 AM

Overall great experience. Met my deadlines and were easy to stay in contact with. My vehicle arrived in good shape. I would recommend this service

Review by on 12/17/2018 11:08 AM

The company was easy to work with. They were very professional and friendly. Their driver kept me updated and communicated well . Called on hour before arrival. Driver was friendly and professional.

Review by on 12/14/2018 3:16 PM

Armen was very helpful and stored the boat for us until we were ready for delivery. Our address was affected by the Woolsey Fire so he was not able to deliver

at123
Review by on 12/14/2018 2:50 PM

Prompt courteous service.Great communication from start to finish.Driver was polite and professional.Richard and Dominic were answered all my questions and I was very pleased with the whole transactio [More]

AMAZING
Review by on 12/14/2018 2:40 PM

Janine is EVERYTHING!!! She was professional, efficient helpful and polite. She took the time to explain the process. I am beyond impressed with the way my vehicle shipping was handled. Everything w [More]

Review by on 12/14/2018 12:02 PM

Great service. Worked around tight time frame. Picked up and deliver on time. Would use aging for shipping. Driver was easy to work with and flexible on delivery.

Review by on 12/13/2018 4:41 PM

Pick up and delivery was on time and in perfect shape! Tara is the best! Dealing with her is a breezewouldn't have it any other way! Thank you guys for your help!

Review by on 12/13/2018 3:30 PM

The driver was friendly and Melrose helped me out as much as he could. Customer service was available to answer my questions when I forgot certain details.

AT 123
Review by on 12/13/2018 3:25 PM

Good service. They picked up my car when they said they would and it arrived on the expected date. Very pleased with the service overall. Driver was very polite too

Review by on 12/13/2018 2:41 PM

Transport was great. Super fast and efficient. My vehicle even arrived earlier than expected. We would definitely recommend and use this service again.

Review by on 12/13/2018 11:51 AM

Great customer service! Fast delivery and reasonably priced.

casey M overseas
Review by on 12/13/2018 11:40 AM

she was amazing, curtious, kind qnd respectful she treated me like a real person and not just like another number in a crowd Stayin in constant touch Thank you

Great
Review by on 12/13/2018 11:38 AM

Great service will be using again. Thank you so much for your time and consideration and I look forward to hearing about it and let me know if you have any questions.

Casey M overseas
Review by on 12/13/2018 10:30 AM

She was patient kind and understanding and worked for our benefit and stayed in constant communication answering all questions and concerns thank you x

Auto transport 123
Review by on 12/12/2018 3:49 PM

i moved my car from arizona to another part in arizona everyone was very helpful and it was very fast took only a few hours to get down thank you carol for the help

Review by on 12/12/2018 3:22 PM

Transport driver kept in touch so I knew when to expect The delivery Anthony explained the process so I could understand. I called with concern because my credit card had not been charged when I book [More]

Review by on 12/12/2018 2:41 PM

Very professional, and worked very well with me on price and dates. The delivery itself was very quick and the car was in the same condition as when it was picked up

Disappointment and Frustration
Review by on 12/12/2018 1:31 PM

I recently used AutoTransport 123 to ship my car for a big move across several states. When I initially spoke to them, I was pleased with the quality of customer service that I received. I had receive [More]

Keith - We truly apologize you were having difficulties getting updates on the Vehicle shipment - we do allow you to place 100lbs in the trunk of the Vehicle as a courtesy. We are happy you received your Vehi...

Auto Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions