Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, New York

Auto Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport 123

More Info for Auto Transport 123

Shipping north
Review by on 5/13/2019 2:01 PM

I was happy with the car carrier company they used to drive my car up north. Driver was very courteous and pleasant.I got my car very quickly. I would use that carrier next time.

transport
Review by on 5/13/2019 1:26 PM

great overall experience! i transferred my 2013 audi from here and it was quick and easy! the customer service was amazing highly recommended to anyone

Review by on 5/13/2019 11:22 AM

Well at first they told me they were coming to pick my car up on 29 April then they change the date to 3 May said they would be there between one now I'm sorry four and eight and they didn't arrive u [More]

Review by on 5/13/2019 10:41 AM

Customer service was extremely helpful throughout the process. The dispatchers kept you updated and made sure you were aware of any changes, The drivers were very nice.

Review by on 5/13/2019 10:10 AM

I had an emergency transport need and had 2 days to get my atv from AZ to OR. John was on time drop off was sooner then expected. All around great job.

Review by on 5/13/2019 9:40 AM

I transported my from Miami to Diego I’m satisfied with the transport great service my car came I. Good condition I’ll use this company In the future...

customer service casey
Review by on 5/13/2019 8:59 AM

Casey gave us AWESOME customer service. She was always responsive to all of my phone calls, and made a very stressful move from Hawaii to Florida much easier. I appreciate her very much and would hi [More]

at123
Review by on 5/13/2019 8:43 AM

car came on schedule. Good conversation on epieition. Shipped fro Ohio to Mass.. only issue is I didnt receive my bill of lading which is forthcoming.x

Awesome
Review by on 5/13/2019 8:29 AM

Onest and secure I have use there services for 3 off my cars and I love it every time. I have there contact on my phone saved. I get a cute in less then 5 minutes

Five star service!
Review by on 5/12/2019 12:56 PM

It was my first time shipping my Honda Accord state to state, but I couldn't have been more pleased with the results with Auto Transport 123 they assured me that my car will get to where it needed [More]

Delivery wrong time
Review by on 5/12/2019 11:51 AM

The company send my car at night time around 3:00am it not supposed to I paid for $1300 you guys should talk to the driver for next business that is won’t happen again

Review by on 5/12/2019 11:13 AM

AT123 delivered as promised. This was my first time using a car transport service and I’m glad it was a pleasant experience. The car was picked up and delivered timely and the price was better than al [More]

Review by on 5/10/2019 1:55 PM

All went well with the pick up and delivery. Anthony was very professional, we were confident with him all the way through. He was very responsive. x

Review by on 5/10/2019 10:42 AM

Shipped a car from California, Amber worked with me all the way...she even followed up with me when she was off...she called from her cell to make sure

The driver
Review by on 5/10/2019 10:28 AM

The driver was nice and accommodating. I enjoyed my delivery. He called to ahead to make sure I was available. He worked with my schedule. The customer care was

Review by on 5/10/2019 10:09 AM

It was good experience the only problem I had was when I called to ask how much the check should be I was told one price tha was different then what the driver want 123 quickly fix the problem and I p [More]

Review by on 5/10/2019 9:36 AM

Auto Transport 123 provided excellent service. Car was picked up and dropped off as scheduled. During the process they communicated with me and kept me informed at ever step. Was very happy with the s [More]

AUTO TRANSPORT123
Review by on 5/9/2019 2:03 PM

Excellent Customer service. Driver arrived with the car on the scheduled date and early in the morning delivery right on time. Great company and excellent service

Customer Service Great
Review by on 5/9/2019 1:21 PM

Martha Castillo did a great job of making me feel welcome to the business and as a valued customer. Almost a little too much but hey, whatever gets the customer buying.

Was on time
Review by on 5/9/2019 11:23 AM

Everything was good it was on but but just one concern was that the driver who dropped it was really rude. Other than that the service was good. It was on time. They contacted was about where the car [More]

Review by on 5/9/2019 10:33 AM

Our transport experience was fantastic. We had excellent communication through the whole process, and our vehicles were treated like the driver's own.

Review by on 5/9/2019 9:42 AM

Everything arrived on time, with great customer support. My transporter was extremely helpful, and on top of everything. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to ship their car.

Review by on 5/8/2019 2:43 PM

I shipped my car from Houston to Washington state twice and they did a great job both times moving my car. Same driver, very attentive and nice. I would recommend them to my friend.

happy customer
Review by on 5/8/2019 2:23 PM

Great staff and customer service, very reliable and great communication. This was my second time using auto transport 123. Car was delivered when it was supposed to be, very good communication with t [More]

Review by on 5/8/2019 9:36 AM

Excellent door to door service with the driver. It was picked up and delivered when the driver told us he would be there and the car was delivered in perfect condition.

Janine’s incredible customer service
Review by on 5/8/2019 9:04 AM

I’d like to take the time to personally say how helpful Janine was in the process of trying to ship my motorcycle. She was always very clear on what was going on and didn’t hesitate to go above and be [More]

Repaired Relationship
Review by on 5/7/2019 3:48 PM

After hearing about my negative experience, auto transport 123 took the time to call me and made the necessary steps to make everything right. Left everyone with a better taste in their mouth.

Overseas Car Shipment
Review by on 5/7/2019 3:32 PM

I searched for so long for a company that would inspire trust in me to just hand over my vehicle, then auto transport came up and i was blown away, the customer service and attentiveness was beyond fr [More]

Customer service
Review by on 5/7/2019 3:31 PM

Janine was fantastic. I had an issue with the timing of my car pick up. I was running out of time for my scheduled pick up and truckers were being hard to find. At the last minute I was advised the p [More]

Review by on 5/7/2019 1:49 PM

Everything was great and the customer service was great. Martha was great and so was Janine. They helped me out even when there was an issue with payment

Auto Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions