Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, New York

Auto Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport 123

More Info for Auto Transport 123

Review by on 6/17/2019 11:23 AM

Driver stayed in contact and arrived on time as promised. The driver made sure to to provide a flashlight to look over the vehicle before I accepted!

At123
Review by on 6/17/2019 10:01 AM

Transport company was good. Drivers got my car to destination fast with no problems. They were friendly and professional. I’d recommend using them again.

Review by on 6/17/2019 9:22 AM

The delivery came sooner than expected. The car came in great condition. I will definitely recommend it to a friend or use this service again myself.

SCAM
Review by on 6/14/2019 8:39 PM

CAUTION! CAUTION! CAUTION! Beware of this company! I promise you I only do reviews on companies that are out to take and SCAM people! These people are SCAM artist & sharks. I continued to receive tex [More]

Keith - To Whom it May Concern- Our goal is to provide excellent customer service, and timeframes based on customers expectations - unfortunately there are some areas that fall outside of the 72 hours to d...

At 123
Review by on 6/14/2019 1:32 PM

Easy to get my service going . They’re always available for any questions keep in contact with the costumers. Also the driver keeps in touch with the client very good service!

Transport
Review by on 6/13/2019 3:05 PM

Has a few issues with miscommunication and with carrier and increased price in the end they refunded difference. Overall felt okay with the transaction.

Delivery of side by side Can Am Maverick
Review by on 6/13/2019 12:12 PM

Picked up the day after my order and delivered 700 miles away and delivered within 2 days to my house. Good service with the company and driver. I will use them again.

Auto transfer
Review by on 6/13/2019 11:30 AM

Very good service. Smooth transaction.Very good service. Smooth transaction.Very good service. Smooth transaction.Very good service. Smooth transaction.Very good service. Smooth transaction.Very good [More]

Excellent Service -- Car was in great co
Review by on 6/13/2019 10:42 AM

Everything went smoothly and car was delivered at the time promised. Will definitely use Auto Transport 123 in the future for automobile transport! Thank you AT123.

1T123
Review by on 6/12/2019 3:51 PM

Auto123 transport was very helpful and understanding of my current situation and made sure I was taken care of as quickly as possible. I strongly recommend to others.

Auto Transport 123
Turned out great and fine!
Review by on 6/12/2019 2:37 PM

I was very pleasantly impressed with AT123 in transporting my vehicle. I needed a last minute transport and was put in contact with their rep right away to start the process. At first, I was quite ske [More]

Review by on 6/12/2019 2:30 PM

Found service to be very professional and reliable. From the first phone call I made to to the date of delivery I was updated of the transport of my vehicle. Would definitely recommend AT123.

Review by on 6/12/2019 1:30 PM

Amber called me right away on a Saturday to get my shipping sorted for my nissan from Texas to Michigan. Anytime I had a question she was there to help at almost any time. This was my first time and o [More]

Review by on 6/12/2019 10:37 AM

Service was good they answered all my questions that I requested and i would be glad to use them again in the future if I need to ship another Car Thank you

5-Stars to Janine, Thank you so much
Review by on 6/11/2019 5:45 PM

To be quite honest I was not the easiest customer to deal with. My car was supposed to be picked up Wednesday morning, I had a tight schedule and freaked out after not hearing anything from the indiv [More]

Car delivery
Review by on 6/11/2019 5:29 PM

Very professional came on time like they said they would. will recommend and stand by this company 100%. the driver was very professional and a pleasure to talk to. my wife and I are very pleased with [More]

Poor Service
Review by on 6/11/2019 5:00 PM

Auto Transport 123 ripped me off for $250. They did not show up to pick up my car for 3 days. Excuses every day. Left me in a lurch. Charged my credit card even though they never showed. YOU WOULD B [More]

Review by on 6/11/2019 3:27 PM

Very satisfied with the service! Everything went smoothly!

Review by on 6/11/2019 3:17 PM

Dana is the best!!

Review by on 6/11/2019 2:55 PM

Very professional, prompt pickup & delivery as promised. I would recommend this company to friends. The owners were courteous and helped me through the entire process.

Review by on 6/11/2019 2:09 PM

I had a good experience sending my car through AT123. Delivery was done on time and customer service was good. The car was picked up on time frame that was provided

Transport to Maryland
Review by on 6/11/2019 10:56 AM

Make sure person is aware that it can take up to 10 days from set up date to pick up. This is stated in the contract but was not properly explained on the phone. Once car was scheduled thing went by [More]

Review by on 6/11/2019 9:56 AM

The representative that manage the initial contract was personable, knowledgeable and answered all my questions and made me comfortable. The gentleman that delivered the car was respectful and pleasa [More]

Review by on 6/11/2019 9:36 AM

AT123 did a wonderful job on booking and transporting our vehicle. I highly recommend their services, you will not be disappointed. They are very thorough and on top of the entire process.

Review by on 6/11/2019 9:06 AM

The whole experience was great. Shipped car from California to Michigan to my daughter. She said the car was perfect. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who needed a car shipped...

Review by on 6/10/2019 1:13 PM

Overall great job. Car showed up within range of time given to me. The car also had no apparent damage and all of my small items were still in the car.

Experience
Review by on 6/10/2019 10:12 AM

100 % satisfied, everyone was professional. I would highly recommend them. The car was delivered as promised and the rate was as stated in the contract. Very happy

Review by on 6/10/2019 8:50 AM

Pickup was delayed and difficult but delivery was good. Communication could have been better. Did not receive timely email or phone calls to help coordinate.

Great
Review by on 6/10/2019 8:35 AM

Fast friendly. Needed my car in Florida but was in Chicago. Called them and they delivered pretty quickly. Awesome business. Simple to do and also easy.

bad service
Review by on 6/8/2019 11:15 AM

My name is Danielson Pereira, i bought one car in Cincinnati, OH in IAA auction. i called, 123 Auto Transport to give me the price for shipping. this was in 05/30/2019, they charged me 800 dollar for [More]

Keith - To Whom it May Concern, The client is a four time return customer of Auto Transport 123, he understands that there is a window period for pick ups, we have offered to assist him with some of the st...

Auto Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions