Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, New York

Auto Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport 123

More Info for Auto Transport 123

Great Experience
Review by on 5/22/2019 3:56 PM

Was worried at first after seeing negative reviews, which all of the transport companies had. I was shipping my son’s car from Philadelphia to Fort Bliss, El Paso Texas.My son, who had just returned f [More]

auto transport
Review by on 5/22/2019 3:05 PM

Jackie and her husband (the dispatcher and the driver) made the process so easy, and they were both so very friendly and helpful. AutoTransport 123 was great, thank you so much!

JOHN EAGLE HONDA
Review by on 5/22/2019 2:36 PM

WE HAD A VEHICLE TRANSPORTED AND EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH AND AS PLANNED.

Auto Transportation
Review by on 5/22/2019 2:03 PM

Competitive pricing , able to make changes on the fly without incurring difficulty or cost. Very transparent and they got the job done on time. I would definitely use them again.

Oh yeah
Review by on 5/22/2019 1:41 PM

These people are some awesome ass mofuckers. Janine and Amber are shit hot and I would recommend these peeps to all the people on planet earth. Booyah.

Good service
Review by on 5/22/2019 11:48 AM

Excellent service.. Car moved safely and on time.. Car moved from Arkansas to new jersey, long distance .. Moved in two days.. Good quality service.. Will recommend to all..

Awesome AT123
Review by on 5/22/2019 11:07 AM

Move was quick and was very professional, on time pickup and delivery. My car reached destination in a very good condition.Highly recommend them if you’re looking for a good service.

at123
Review by on 5/22/2019 11:02 AM

Driver, arrangements went as planned, car arrived one day early which is beneficial. ML55 arrived in good order, and was off loaded in a professional manner and in with great care. Staff was persona [More]

Transport
Review by on 5/22/2019 10:53 AM

The vehicle came with no problem, they gave me a good price too. Their customer service was also very good and attentive, always answering my calls and helping me with the trip. I would recommend this [More]

Corvette Transport
Review by on 5/22/2019 9:38 AM

Car was covered with dust dirt when dwliverd eventhough a "new" car covered was used. Driver used his sweatshirt to cover the door when he clime through the window

Great service
Review by on 5/21/2019 7:04 PM

Fast and effective. Good service and nice staff. Would recomend. I used every time I need to ship my car thank you again auto rransport123. Cost effective and professional

Review by on 5/21/2019 3:47 PM

My experience was excellent. I worked with Dominic who was helpful qnd on top of every thing. I would use 123 again and highly recommend them. He kept the program on schedule.

Nice services
Review by on 5/21/2019 3:26 PM

I shipped my car from NC to WA, they did it quick , polite and very professional. They picked up my car on sunday, my brother got the car on friday with no damage nothing. Thanks for the help from the [More]

transport 123
Review by on 5/21/2019 2:22 PM

2015 Jaguar was shipped and it worked out great everyone was friendly and helpful will use them again in the future thank you to brian again for your help

truck transport
Review by on 5/21/2019 12:06 PM

We were very satisfied with the delivery of the Ford F-150. The truck arrived at my shop at 7:30 Monday morning. The drivers were courtesous and helpful. Chelsea the Customer Service Rep was very help [More]

Review by on 5/21/2019 10:05 AM

Great service. Easy transaction. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for reliable transportation. The driver was friendly and professional.

Review by on 5/21/2019 9:38 AM

Pick up was great driver was great. Had awesome communication and even helped vehicle get in driveway. I would recommend to anyone that need transport.

Review by on 5/20/2019 3:28 PM

The driver was very nice and willing to get my car to me on time. His experiance was outstanding. I am so greatful for this car service. I am now able to drive my car.

Review by on 5/20/2019 2:20 PM

AT123 Excellent service.in shipping the 1986 Porsche from CT to Florida Will use there service again. Postive personality with all involved. Thank You Day DeRosa

Reliable Service, Transparent Pricing
Review by on 5/20/2019 2:00 PM

I shipped my 2012 Honda accord from San Diego to New Jersey and can only say great things about working with Auto Transport 123. They actually answer the phone and all of the reps were SUPER helpful [More]

Subaru transport
Review by on 5/20/2019 12:46 PM

Service was good. Guaranteed price is what really sold us on this company. Staff was kind and courteous. Driver was also kind and courteous. items allowed to carry extra items inside the vehicle whi [More]

Auto transport 123
Review by on 5/20/2019 11:27 AM

I had my car transported from Seattle, WA to Ohio with auto transport 123 and they had an excellent customer service and delivery was great and right on time and I will gladly recommend this transpor [More]

at123
Review by on 5/20/2019 11:01 AM

The experience was painless. Finally for the first time i got a transporter to show up when they said they would. I didn't think it would get from Florida to Philadelphia in less than 3 days but it di [More]

Transport
Review by on 5/20/2019 10:18 AM

Was great price ,faster than I was expecting..I definitely recommend anybody who had vehicle to transport to 123 auto transport.thanks 123 auto transport.

AT 123
Review by on 5/20/2019 10:09 AM

AT123 office people where great to work with. had some issues with driver of transport. car arrived 2 days late but in good shape. will use AT123 again.

Review by on 5/20/2019 9:51 AM

Great service! Everyone was super friendly and helpful. The driver was great was great and kept me informed. The cat was everything i was hopping for!!

Review by on 5/20/2019 9:26 AM

The pickup was super fast and the entire crew was polite and professional. Our driver got our car to us in a timely manner and even gave us a jump because our battery died. Excellent customer service! [More]

Car transport
Review by on 5/18/2019 11:41 AM

Transported a car from Rapid city, SD to Nashville, TN. From first call to work done ... all in less than a week Received Prompt service starting from the initiation call when requesting for a quote. [More]

Northeast Ohio to San Francisco
Review by on 5/17/2019 8:24 PM

After receiving offers from numerous transporters I was taken in by the "we have our own drivers" and "we give you real service and are not just finding an external driver" pitch. (This is obviously t [More]

Auto Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions