Corporate HQ 1614 Grand Ave Baldwin, New York

Auto Transport 123 is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Auto Transport 123

More Info for Auto Transport 123

Review by on 5/24/2019 10:16 AM

Great service! Absolutely nothing to complain about. This transport service was fast, friendly and reliable. I’m a real person and this is a real review :)

Review by on 5/24/2019 9:51 AM

Driver was very respectful and courteous. I would recommend this company to co-workers and others outside. My vehicle got there in time said with no hiccups.

Review by on 5/24/2019 9:45 AM

This company is very professional, fast, and efficient. They immediately provided me with a cost for my car shipment and a date of pickup and drop off. Not only did the price not change but my car was [More]

Review by on 5/24/2019 9:25 AM

Auto Transport was kind and Courteous Driver arrived and picked unit as prescribed. Driver was Kind and professional. Vehicle was delivered next day, which was quicker than expected.

Review by on 5/24/2019 9:12 AM

I had a very good experience working with AT 123. W/ fixed price, work on our budget, picked up on the day stated and arrived earlier than expected.

Broker not a Transport company
Review by on 5/24/2019 1:02 AM

I didn't do my due diligence. They are a broker and not a transport company. Well, you could say this is puffing, but for me this is way more. Also, we agreed in writing in the contract, that I could [More]

Review by on 5/23/2019 11:11 AM

Excellent communication, good follow-up, most affordable price I found. The driver was professional and courteous and kept in good contact with me to arrange for final delivery to me. Irene at Auto Tr [More]

AT 123
Review by on 5/23/2019 11:06 AM

The transport took longer than expected but for the most part it was smooth and my trailer was delivered safe.. Although it took longer planned I would recommend to friends or family

Review by on 5/23/2019 10:21 AM

ANTHONY IS VERY HELPFUL, THIS IS OUT THIRD TIME DOING AN ORDER WITH AUTO TRANSPORT AND WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE. DELIVERY WAS PROMPT AND GOOD

Review by on 5/23/2019 10:11 AM

Worked with Adam , they picked up my car in RI and safely delivered it to Fl. ...I wasn’t even there when they picked it up. Driver notified me regarding time of delivery.

Review by on 5/23/2019 9:33 AM

All went as stated. Great service. Courtesy driver... ".,,,'... ... .nnn. Mm mm Mmmmm Mmm Mmm Mmm mmmm m Mmmmm Mmmmm M Mmmm Mmmmm Mm Mm Mmmmm Mmmm M

Great Experience
Review by on 5/22/2019 3:56 PM

Was worried at first after seeing negative reviews, which all of the transport companies had. I was shipping my son’s car from Philadelphia to Fort Bliss, El Paso Texas.My son, who had just returned f [More]

auto transport
Review by on 5/22/2019 3:05 PM

Jackie and her husband (the dispatcher and the driver) made the process so easy, and they were both so very friendly and helpful. AutoTransport 123 was great, thank you so much!

JOHN EAGLE HONDA
Review by on 5/22/2019 2:36 PM

WE HAD A VEHICLE TRANSPORTED AND EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH AND AS PLANNED.

Auto Transportation
Review by on 5/22/2019 2:03 PM

Competitive pricing , able to make changes on the fly without incurring difficulty or cost. Very transparent and they got the job done on time. I would definitely use them again.

Oh yeah
Review by on 5/22/2019 1:41 PM

These people are some awesome ass mofuckers. Janine and Amber are shit hot and I would recommend these peeps to all the people on planet earth. Booyah.

Good service
Review by on 5/22/2019 11:48 AM

Excellent service.. Car moved safely and on time.. Car moved from Arkansas to new jersey, long distance .. Moved in two days.. Good quality service.. Will recommend to all..

Awesome AT123
Review by on 5/22/2019 11:07 AM

Move was quick and was very professional, on time pickup and delivery. My car reached destination in a very good condition.Highly recommend them if you’re looking for a good service.

at123
Review by on 5/22/2019 11:02 AM

Driver, arrangements went as planned, car arrived one day early which is beneficial. ML55 arrived in good order, and was off loaded in a professional manner and in with great care. Staff was persona [More]

Review by on 5/22/2019 10:53 AM

The vehicle came with no problem, they gave me a good price too. Their customer service was also very good and attentive, always answering my calls and helping me with the trip. I would recommend this [More]

Corvette Transport
Review by on 5/22/2019 9:38 AM

Car was covered with dust dirt when dwliverd eventhough a "new" car covered was used. Driver used his sweatshirt to cover the door when he clime through the window

Great service
Review by on 5/21/2019 7:04 PM

Fast and effective. Good service and nice staff. Would recomend. I used every time I need to ship my car thank you again auto rransport123. Cost effective and professional

Review by on 5/21/2019 3:47 PM

My experience was excellent. I worked with Dominic who was helpful qnd on top of every thing. I would use 123 again and highly recommend them. He kept the program on schedule.

Nice services
Review by on 5/21/2019 3:26 PM

I shipped my car from NC to WA, they did it quick , polite and very professional. They picked up my car on sunday, my brother got the car on friday with no damage nothing. Thanks for the help from the [More]

transport 123
Review by on 5/21/2019 2:22 PM

2015 Jaguar was shipped and it worked out great everyone was friendly and helpful will use them again in the future thank you to brian again for your help

truck transport
Review by on 5/21/2019 12:06 PM

We were very satisfied with the delivery of the Ford F-150. The truck arrived at my shop at 7:30 Monday morning. The drivers were courtesous and helpful. Chelsea the Customer Service Rep was very help [More]

Review by on 5/21/2019 10:05 AM

Great service. Easy transaction. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for reliable transportation. The driver was friendly and professional.

Review by on 5/21/2019 9:38 AM

Pick up was great driver was great. Had awesome communication and even helped vehicle get in driveway. I would recommend to anyone that need transport.

Review by on 5/20/2019 3:28 PM

The driver was very nice and willing to get my car to me on time. His experiance was outstanding. I am so greatful for this car service. I am now able to drive my car.

Auto Transport 123 Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions