Peachtree City, Georgia

AmeriFreight Car Shipping just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

More Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Be sure to call AmeriFreight before you decide. See how they can save you money and still get premium service. The market leader and professionals in vehicle transportation. If it has wheels, AmeriFreight can move it - locally, interstate or worldwide. No deposit up front, 100% protection during shipment, PLUS Gap coverage option should a carrier fail to compensate for damages, door to door delivery. Their carriers they use are ranked amongst the top 5% in the country. Top rated and accredited with the BBB since 2008. You can DEPEND on them. Can you afford not to ship with them?

Since 2004, AmeriFreight has used industry best techniques to consistently offer some of the lowest prices possible to ship vehicles.

All of this was done without sacrificing our track record of outstanding customer service and using only the best auto carriers in the industry.

Although price may probably be the most important consideration for shipping your vehicle, be sure to do your homework. Google and research the companies you received quotes from. You may be at a high risk shipping with unreliable and questionable companies.

Do not settle for just the lowest rate. Our customers have given us the best and highest reviews in the industry with the review sites that matter, the BBB and on Google. On Transportreviews we have close to 10 000, 5 star customer reviews.

Economical, dependable, reliable and safe. No one can compare with the way we care and help you save.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AmeriFreight Car Shipping's Website
    Peachtree City, Georgia

Used their service
      Review by on 3/22/2019 11:58 PM

extremely fast and efficient, I shipped a car from Pittsburgh to Denver and it was my first time shipping a car. Samantha helped me went through the whole process without any hurdles and they are very [More]

Rating
      Review by on 3/22/2019 9:06 PM

I thought they were very patient with me and tried their absolute best to get me a great offer. Anytime I had a question or concern they were always available for a phone call or text during working h [More]

Shipped it all the way from VA to CA
      Review by on 3/22/2019 5:49 PM

I had no trouble at all getting my car from Midlothian, VA to CA. They gave me a great quote which went up in price a bit. Luckily for me, they have things like student discounts for those of us who m [More]