Peachtree City, Georgia

AmeriFreight Car Shipping just saved you a bunch of time. You can get a quote from them and many other auto transporters on our Free Quote tool. No contact information required.
Currently No FMCSA Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

More Info for AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Be sure to call AmeriFreight before you decide. See how they can save you money and still get premium service. The market leader and professionals in vehicle transportation. If it has wheels, AmeriFreight can move it - locally, interstate or worldwide. No deposit up front, 100% protection during shipment, PLUS Gap coverage option should a carrier fail to compensate for damages, door to door delivery. Their carriers they use are ranked amongst the top 5% in the country. Top rated and accredited with the BBB since 2008. You can DEPEND on them. Can you afford not to ship with them?

Since 2004, AmeriFreight has used industry best techniques to consistently offer some of the lowest prices possible to ship vehicles.

All of this was done without sacrificing our track record of outstanding customer service and using only the best auto carriers in the industry.

Although price may probably be the most important consideration for shipping your vehicle, be sure to do your homework. Google and research the companies you received quotes from. You may be at a high risk shipping with unreliable and questionable companies.

Do not settle for just the lowest rate. Our customers have given us the best and highest reviews in the industry with the review sites that matter, the BBB and on Google. On Transportreviews we have close to 10 000, 5 star customer reviews.

Economical, dependable, reliable and safe. No one can compare with the way we care and help you save.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit AmeriFreight Car Shipping's Website
    Peachtree City, Georgia

Good experience
      Review by on 1/17/2019 2:32 PM

Overall I was pleased, shipped 2 cars from WA to NY, first experience with this. Was nervous as we didn't hear anything until the day we moved, but I guess last minute is pretty typical. Pickup and de [More]

Fast service
      Review by on 1/17/2019 1:41 PM

I needed my car to be shipped from Washington to Pennsylvania promptly due to leaving Active Duty. Samantha Smith with AmeriFreight was friendly, accommodated my needs quickly and I was able to ship m [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602

Auto Delivery
      Review by on 1/17/2019 11:52 AM

I did not get the delivery date that I wanted and had to wait a 3 days for my car to get picked up. Samantha Smith was helpful throughout the process. She checked up on me throughout the process.. [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Samantha at 770-299-8602