Providing more than 198,123 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$896

Price Range From $425 to $4000

Enclosed transport of non operable car Get it Done Transportation

Enclosed transport of non operable car

Review by on 6/18/2019 9:38 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Excellent handling of a difficult move from one remote area of the country to another of a car that did not run, did not turn but did only roll. The car had to be in an enclosed trailer due to unfinis [More]

David Pein - Chris, We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about your experience with our family business. Thank you for giving my cousin Marc the opportunity to GET IT DONE. Thanks Dave Pein 888-325-...
Extremely satisfied BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Extremely satisfied

Review by on 4/29/2019 12:54 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great service. Nice people. Got my car earlier than I expected. No hassle at all. Smooth process. I know who to call the next time I need a car shipped!

Linda Ross - We appreciate you sharing your experience!
Great Service AutoStar Transport Express

Great Service

Review by on 4/24/2019 2:06 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

They picked the vehicle up when they said and delivered it 2 days early. Great service. They asked if we minded meeting at a different location because of the tight space of New York streets. Only pro [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Danielle! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make ...
Autostar Transport AutoStar Transport Express

Autostar Transport

Review by on 3/26/2019 7:28 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Marie contacted me right away and was helpful throughout the process. The driver was courteous and professional. Overall a great experience as this was my first time transporting a vehicle.

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Stella! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service. We always make sur...
Breath of fresh air AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Breath of fresh air

Review by on 3/6/2019 8:01 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had never shipped a car before and after researching the many options, I was skeptical on who to trust due to the many issues identified on the web. However, I chose AmeriFreight to execute the ship [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Lindsey at (678) 821-2296.
Great Experience with Montway Montway Auto Transport

Great Experience with Montway

Review by on 2/23/2019 8:46 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Definitely lives up to all the great reviews - had a truck transported from Texas to New York with zero problems & wonderful service. Highly recommend!

Montway - Thank you for the great review, Sally! Glad we could provide fantastic service!
Great experience with Montway Montway Auto Transport

Great experience with Montway

Review by on 1/21/2019 8:27 PM about Montway Auto Transport

After much research, I used Montway to ship my car. Having never shipped a car before they were very helpful in guiding me through the process. They then connected me with Anthony of Peps Transport -- [More]

Montway - Happy to hear you had a great experience, Miranda! Especially happy to hear that the driver provided top-notch service! We'll definitely let them know!
Car Freight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Freight

Review by on 12/10/2018 4:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service has been excellent. The freight from San Antonio, TX to Niagara Falls, NY was fast in such a weather. The 1st carrier could not made it, but the next one was quickly found.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Jarrell Blackshear at 678-821-2420
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 12/7/2018 6:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The car freight from San Antonio, TX to Niagara Falls, NY was hassle free. Mr. Jarrell B was very helpful in assisting in this matter. Though the 1st carrier assigned could not complete this job, the [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jarrell @ (678) 821-2420.
Always Responsive Seven Logistics, Inc.

Always Responsive

Review by on 11/17/2018 12:35 PM about Seven Logistics, Inc.

Michael Fisher was always respectful and answered my questions and helped me to find a driver for my car transport . The whole process went on well without any hassle. Thank you Michael

Customer Care and Relations - Surya, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We strive to take care of our customers on the highest level and provide 24/7 availability! For any future transport needs, please call u...