Providing more than 194,524 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$650

Average Price

$786

Price Range From $375 to $3100

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 4/12/2019 10:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group and especially the shipping consultant I worked with, Mr. Hight. I was provided a very competitive quote to ship an inoperable vehicle across the country. Mr. [More]

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance Staab 360.406.4893

Review by on 3/12/2019 10:07 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very easy transaction and Lance Staab stayed in touch to make sure there were no snafus...could not have asked for a better experience and car arrived in great shape. Highly recommend using Lance shou [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Robert T...
Amazing service Paragon Transport LLC

Amazing service

Review by on 2/19/2019 11:50 PM about Paragon Transport LLC

First time car shipper here! Paragon Transport helped me ship my car from Texas to Maryland, and the whole process was excellent. Tony was the man in arranging everything, and the drivers were ver [More]

Tony Alexander - Thank you for choosing Paragon Auto Transport. It was our pleasure serving you.
Excellent service! Montway Auto Transport

Excellent service!

Review by on 1/4/2019 3:18 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Driver was prompt, curteous and called with status updates. Very easy to meet and retrieve my vehicle. Montway gave me a spot-on quote for insurance, fantastic!

Montway - Thank you for the wonderful review, John. We'll definitely let the driver know they did a great job!
Excellent! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent!

Review by on 11/20/2018 8:37 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

My car, 2014 Chevy Cruze arrived on time and in tact. It was really easy to work with this company and the agent. The driver was really great too! I would highly recommend this company.

Linda Ross - Your feedback helps other customers to make the right choice! Thank you!
Beverly was great! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Beverly was great!

Review by on 10/26/2018 5:48 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth my vehicle movement was. Beverly was great with customer service when we needed to change the drop location and even when I thought my bill was incorrect she c [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for your kind co-operation.
Great service all around Montway Auto Transport

Great service all around

Review by on 10/14/2018 7:13 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Phenomenal communication. Quick responses, great pricing, excellent care of vehicles and timely delivery. I was so pleased with the service we received from Montway. We will be shipping our other c [More]

Montway - Thanks for the great praise, Cari! We look forward to shipping your next car!
Great Service DIY Transport Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 9/12/2018 10:35 AM about DIY Transport Inc.

I needed to ship my vehicle from El Paso, TX to MD and had already dealt with a company that tried to scam me. I was skeptical contacting DIY, however, their entire team put me at ease and provided EX [More]

Danielle - Kay thank you for the kind words and great review! We are glad we were able to come in and save the day! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future!
Car transport Lightning Auto Carriers

Car transport

Review by on 9/5/2018 10:08 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Would highly recommend . Needed a car transported from Texas to Baltimore. Matt from Lightning Auto was quick to respond to calls and text messages. Found a carrier within 4 days. The driver picked u [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Car Transport Service Lightning Auto Carriers

Car Transport Service

Review by on 6/27/2018 5:15 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Lightning Auto Carriers delivered my S550 from Houston to Maryland on time as promised. Very good experience.. Smooth pick up, delivery was faster than expected. Was easy to work with. Would highly Re [More]