Providing more than 201,838 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$600

Average Price

$689

Price Range From $100 to $3450

Arnold Hight Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight

Review by on 8/10/2019 10:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Wonderful customer service! Arnold made me feel comfortable with my decision to go with his company. Professional and thorough and polite through the whole process. I did lots of research before choos [More]

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! Ple...
Shipping my car MoverJet Logistics

Shipping my car

Review by on 7/29/2019 4:23 PM about MoverJet Logistics

Good company. fast reliable on time cheapest price out of 10 different companies that contact with me. Picked it up on time .deliver it on time. I would recommend them to anyone

Elizabeth Miller - We are happy to know that your experience was positive!
Car Transport GetCarrier.com

Car Transport

Review by on 7/24/2019 9:59 AM about GetCarrier.com

Although there was a bit of confusion at first about the contract, after that was resolved my agent and carrier remained in constant contact and advise me of my vehicle status daily, which was very b [More]

Max Antonov - Thank you for leaving a review! GetCarrier team is so happy to hear such good feedback. We're really proud that you're satisfied with our work. We were so glad to deal with you, so please come back...
Great job AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great job

Review by on 7/23/2019 6:01 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Thanks for keeping me updated answering g questions getting g me a carrier in short time frame. Definitely would use harry and amerifreight again when I move.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
DRIVER WAS GREAT.... AAA Anytime Inc.

DRIVER WAS GREAT....

Review by on 7/17/2019 1:38 PM about AAA Anytime Inc.

Be wary of using this company; they get paid UP FRONT IN FULL / NO REFUND but delay paying the poor drivers who do all the work. My driver thought i was dissatisfied with his service because he wasn't [More]

Paul Everich - Hello Michael L We do not know if you are our customer. You must provide us with your booking I.D. #. If not, please remove this ...
Montway Transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway Transport

Review by on 7/11/2019 5:53 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Car service for a SUV and a compact car. Excellent pricing. Excellent customer service. A few mechanical issues with Couriers no fault of Montway. Have flexible times as all are estimates

Montway - We appreciate the review. Thank you. If we can assist again in the future, just let us know!
AmeriFreight Review AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Review

Review by on 7/8/2019 2:24 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great customer service experience with Erica Hudson at AmeriFreight and they delivered on time and as promised. Thank you!

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Erica at 770-881-8585
Transport of Equipment Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Transport of Equipment

Review by on 7/8/2019 12:36 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

This company was very easy to work with and they followed through even ahead of schedule. Beatrice, in the office was very accessible and efficient. The instructions were clear.

Smart Talk - For the same great service contact us at our Toll-free #: (888) 884-0608 and we´ll get you the best broker for your route. Remember, we do heavy hauling, car transport and freight in general all over ...
Great job Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great job

Review by on 6/18/2019 9:40 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was a wonderful experience that I had with Travis. He was able to help me with the shipping of my vehicle and it went smoothly. I highly recommend that he keep up the good work. The conpany shoul [More]

Terry Williams - ***Travis Jackson***617-213-6860***Call/Text me for an Instant Quote*** Thank you very much for the 5 star review.
Five star service all around AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Five star service all around

Review by on 6/18/2019 2:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I am so glad I went with AmeriFreight, there were many companies to choose from and I'm happy I chose AmeriFreight. I have a 1997 Mercedes Benz SL 600, excellent shape so I really did not want to entr [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Whitney Galloway at 678-619-1823 or email w.galloway@amerifreight.net