Providing more than 190,122 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3450

Car transport Dallas to Orlando AutoStar Transport Express

Car transport Dallas to Orlando

Review by on 12/11/2018 8:49 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent service, good continuos update and follow up. I would recommended for any person moving from one state to another. , Fast Delivery! It was an easy move

Mike Cannon - From Brian Ferreyra - 786-725-5988: Hi Rosemary, thank you for the great review! This is the kind of service we strive for, I am glad everything went as planned. Please feel free to contact me if you ...
Car Montway Auto Transport

Car

Review by on 11/28/2018 7:12 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Representatives and Drivers were professional and our sons car arrived 2 days earlier than expected. I would recommend this Montway to others. Excellent service

Montway - Thanks for the great review, Juan! Happy to provide excellent and speedy service!
A++++++++ Service Get it Done Transportation

A++++++++ Service

Review by on 9/16/2018 9:00 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I’m going to start this review off with saying don’t bother using another transport service. Get It Done Transportation is by far the best I have ever used. Had the pleasure to speak with the owner Da [More]

David Pein - Rick Thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star review and allowing me to work for you and get you out of the mess you were in. Although all reviews are great to read this one was except...
First time car shipper Auto Shipping Group Inc.

First time car shipper

Review by on 8/26/2018 5:13 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was kind of nervous shipping my car from Tx to Fl. After some research and consults from others I decided on auto shipping group. They were very prompt in picking up and delivery of my car. It was e [More]

Terry Williams - Uyen, I am so happy to know you were !00% pleased with my services. Thank you for using ASG! Malia 503-836-1028 malia@autoshippinggroup.com - 15+ years experience with ASG.
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE Montway Auto Transport

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

Review by on 8/6/2018 12:56 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I would have rated this company a ZERO but I was not offered the option. Let me begin by saying I NEVER GIVE OUT BAD REVIEWS. I have tried many products and services I do not like, but just thinking o [More]

Montway - We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our dates are estimated and not guaranteed. The carrier attempted to deliver earlier than scheduled as he had not encountered any delays. However, because yo...
WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE AutoStar Transport Express

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE

Review by on 8/3/2018 8:14 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

I was so worried about using an out of town company to shop my vehicle. I realized after my first phone call that I had nothing to worry about. I was treated fairly and professionally through the whol [More]

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240: Hi Nicole! Thank you for the nice review! We are very pleased with the way the transportation developed and we are even more delighted with your review! Remember Nico...
transprot from San Antonio to Miami AutoStar Transport Express

transprot from San Antonio to Miami

Review by on 6/27/2018 11:36 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Oscar was great to deal with, very courteous and patient since I had to make location and time changes several times, will recommend and continue to use since my son is a contractor and has to move [More]

Mike Cannon - From Oscar 888-802-8250 Ext. 2221: Alberto! Thanks for trusting your son´s vehicle to us, it was a pleasure to work with you on this, I really appreciate that amazing review you left and all good thin...
Vehicle transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Vehicle transport

Review by on 6/5/2018 9:42 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had my car moved from dallas tx to florida my consultant kimberly was very friendly always responded bk whenever i would call or text i was kinda of nervous because the price was so cheap but everyt [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lakeisha, It was wonderful working with you. I a...
Horrible experience AutoStar Transport Express

Horrible experience

Review by on 5/29/2018 4:44 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I would give this company 0 stars. It is a typical bait and switch operation. They work with you in the beginning of the process and then leave you hanging dry when the time comes to get you a transpo [More]

Mike Cannon - We at AutoStar Transport Express take all comments, good and bad, as an opportunity to thank our customers for their feedback and grow as a better service oriented company. However, we believe it is a...
Mercedes Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Mercedes Shipping

Review by on 5/22/2018 5:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amero fright was awesome during the shipment of my C350 from Texas to Florida. Lecia was awesome and she was extremely helpful during the entire process. Thanks for the great service.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Lecia at 678-369-4122