Providing more than 194,526 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1062

Price Range From $200 to $3500

Great Experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Experience

Review by on 3/27/2019 8:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I used Kimberly and Auto Shipping Group to ship two vehicles and both times it was a smooth process with excellent follow up. I shipped to and from Texas and New York

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Randy, Thank you so much for allowing me to ship both y...
Very good expejecne AutoStar Transport Express

Very good expejecne

Review by on 3/13/2019 5:01 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

We were very happy with our auto star experience. My brother had to use them the year prior to us needing our cars to be transported and he raved about the company and service so it was a no brainer [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-517: Lizzy Nick thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you with the transport of your vehicles and that everything went well and you they got there sa...
Working with Movewheels was Great! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Working with Movewheels was Great!

Review by on 3/12/2019 1:16 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I bought a car many states away and found that Movewheels had one of the best competitive price and good customer service all the way through the transaction.

Linda Ross - We appreciate your feedback! Thank you! Looking forward to work with you again!
Great experience with this family Get it Done Transportation

Great experience with this family

Review by on 2/20/2019 4:08 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Great family to deal with. I called a couple times with questions and allways got to talk with someone car went across the country in less than three days and explained to me all the charges up front. [More]

David Pein - denny, thank you for writing about your great experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. Being family owned and operated we take great pride in making sure our clients are 100% satisfied....
Great Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 2/19/2019 5:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I should have used these guys from the beginning. I initially attempting to get a car shipped from NY to Texas through www.uship.com, who then subcontracted it to Montway. Two weeks later, the car h [More]

Terry Williams - ***Henry Betancourt 602-428-6878 Call/Text me for an Instant Quote***. Hello Joe, thank you for the feedback and the 5-star review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to assisting y...
Great transportation service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great transportation service

Review by on 2/15/2019 5:16 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have never had an issue with this company and they (Stephanie) gets back to you quickly! I 100% recommend them for shipping needs!! They are also one of the most inexpensive shipping companies I ha [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE******Chris, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Look ...
Mercedes Benz Gle 350 4matic AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Mercedes Benz Gle 350 4matic

Review by on 2/15/2019 4:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard Jernigan (Amerifreight) did work the magic. I received my Mercedes in 5 days. I appreciate your prompt response Richard Jernigan. Contact Mr. Jernigan on 6788212653

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
vehichle transport AutoStar Transport Express

vehichle transport

Review by on 2/15/2019 4:54 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Autostar did an outstanding job in transporting my 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis to Texas The company was very good in keeping me informed right up to the delivery.I was pleasantly surprised that the veh [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Matthew, Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. When you, your family or fri...
Car shipment from NY to Texas AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipment from NY to Texas

Review by on 2/11/2019 5:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped two cars from NY to Texas and dealt with Richard at Ameri-trade. I found that Richard was an absolute pleasure to work with. He either answered the phone or called back quickly. He always [More]

Good experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good experience

Review by on 12/3/2018 4:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time transporting a vehicle and I was so nervous. I had read awful experiences online from most other companies I had found. Amerifreight was great. Alecia patiently answered all my [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia at 678-369-4122