Providing more than 191,632 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1064

Price Range From $200 to $3500

Great Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 2/19/2019 5:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I should have used these guys from the beginning. I initially attempting to get a car shipped from NY to Texas through www.uship.com, who then subcontracted it to Montway. Two weeks later, the car h [More]

Terry Williams - ***Henry Betancourt 602-428-6878 Call/Text me for an Instant Quote***. Hello Joe, thank you for the feedback and the 5-star review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to assisting y...
Great transportation service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great transportation service

Review by on 2/15/2019 5:16 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have never had an issue with this company and they (Stephanie) gets back to you quickly! I 100% recommend them for shipping needs!! They are also one of the most inexpensive shipping companies I ha [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE******Chris, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Look ...
Mercedes Benz Gle 350 4matic AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Mercedes Benz Gle 350 4matic

Review by on 2/15/2019 4:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Richard Jernigan (Amerifreight) did work the magic. I received my Mercedes in 5 days. I appreciate your prompt response Richard Jernigan. Contact Mr. Jernigan on 6788212653

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Shipping Rates & Professional Service Call Richard (678) 821-2653
vehichle transport AutoStar Transport Express

vehichle transport

Review by on 2/15/2019 4:54 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Autostar did an outstanding job in transporting my 2009 Mercury Grand Marquis to Texas The company was very good in keeping me informed right up to the delivery.I was pleasantly surprised that the veh [More]

Mike Cannon - From Rod 888-802-8250 x 4211: Hello Matthew, Thank you for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. When you, your family or fri...
Car shipment from NY to Texas AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipment from NY to Texas

Review by on 2/11/2019 5:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I shipped two cars from NY to Texas and dealt with Richard at Ameri-trade. I found that Richard was an absolute pleasure to work with. He either answered the phone or called back quickly. He always [More]

Good experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good experience

Review by on 12/3/2018 4:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time transporting a vehicle and I was so nervous. I had read awful experiences online from most other companies I had found. Amerifreight was great. Alecia patiently answered all my [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Movewheels.com BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Movewheels.com

Review by on 11/21/2018 9:16 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

provided me a very good service. With very reasonable price they moved my Subaru outback from Brooklyn, NY to Sprint TX. And delivered the vehicle one day before the the expected delivery. All cre [More]

Linda Ross - Your opinion is very important for us! Thank you for your feedback!
Fast and worth it AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast and worth it

Review by on 10/30/2018 6:14 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is our first time shipping car cross country and our friends recommended AmeriFrieght to us! The people are courteous. They did everything they promised like pickup date, delivery date, pricing. [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Excellent Service - I wasn't Worried! :) AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service - I wasn't Worried! :)

Review by on 10/15/2018 1:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Hope you're lucky enough to get Kimberly! She was VERY knowledgeable of the process as she stated she used to haul cars herself for 17 years! But I also found her to be personable, professional and [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, Please contact Kimberly Small at (678) 257-1830
Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 9/28/2018 11:59 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was nervous about using a Transport company to move a car being my first time but amerifreight make me feel comfortable and actually delivered the car ahead of time. If I ever have to do it again I [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604