Providing more than 274,976 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From New York to Texas

Price Range From $200 to $3850

auto transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

auto transport

Review by on 11/30/2022 8:08 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I am the first time having service with Ameifreight. Melissa Dossett gave good consulting and timely service. And my pickup was safely and timely delivered. highly recommended.

AmeriFreight - Call or text Melissa Dossett at (678) 271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to le...
Big truck - but they got it done AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Big truck - but they got it done

Review by on 11/9/2022 8:04 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Had a tough transport(lifted truck 8+ in), it took a little longer than usual to find a willing driver, but Gina Dodds didn't give up and got it done. I would use them again.

AmeriFreight - Call or text Gina Dodds 770-676-2093 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Car shipped AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipped

Review by on 11/4/2022 11:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia Phillips was amazing to work with ! She help me thru the process ! I highly recommend this carrier! Will use again in near future. A-Plus broker !

AmeriFreight - Call or text Lecia Phillips @678-961-0988 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave u...
Auto Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Auto Transport

Review by on 10/14/2022 10:46 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

Paul Hamilton of Mercury Auto Transport helped me with transporting 2 vehicles from NY. Paul goes above and beyond when it comes to communication and getting the pickup scheduled in a timely manner. P [More]

Jeff Solomon - We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community
Kallie at AmeriFreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Kallie at AmeriFreight

Review by on 10/11/2022 7:45 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Came in time I was allowed to put additional weight the car came in the exact condition it left pretty satisfactory service. I have to put more words in...

AmeriFreight - Call or text Kallie Cameron at (404)857-4890 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leav...
Driver destroyed both bumpers Montway Auto Transport

Driver destroyed both bumpers

Review by on 9/22/2022 11:34 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Horrible driver damaged my front and back bumper. If I would have known they contract careless drivers, and NEVER hold themselves accountable for picking these drivers, I never would have paid $1749. [More]

Montway - Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for your frustration and for any inconvenience. Our claims service team has provided you with details regarding your claim via email. Damages are never an...
Great customer service! Highly recommend AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great customer service! Highly recommend

Review by on 9/13/2022 10:59 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Harry was very responsive and provided me with exceptional guidance and updates regarding a carrier assignment! Highly recommend this company for your car transportation needs.

AmeriFreight - Call or text Harry Davis at (678) 608-0604 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave ...
Fantastic Service Mercury Auto Transport

Fantastic Service

Review by on 8/31/2022 11:57 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

Jim Gozde was an exceptional agent and was extra sure to keep me updated every step of the way. I shopped around for various transport companies and Mercury Auto Transport gave me the best price and t [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thank you for your review! We appreciate your positive feedback. We at Mercury work really hard to make sure your transport goes smoothly. Thank you for your business.
Transportation of 2 Cars Travelers Auto Transport

Transportation of 2 Cars

Review by on 8/26/2022 10:04 AM about Travelers Auto Transport

I had a great experience with auto travelers company located at Baldwin NY. The service is fast and reliable. They picked up. 2 of my cars at different intervals and delivered with in 3 days. Their [More]

Adam Scott - Thank you Ramesh we are happy everything went well for the transport of both your vehicles.
Good and Reliable Mercury Auto Transport

Good and Reliable

Review by on 8/9/2022 9:55 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I went with Mercury because they were affiliated with BBB. It is kind of scary to choose a carrier as there are reports of scams galore. Andrew was very receptive and would answer back shortly after [More]

Jeff Solomon - Thanks for the awesome review! At Mercury, we love hearing when our agents do a great job. We look forward to helping you ship more cars in the future.