Providing more than 198,316 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $200 to $3500

Tom, Dick and Harry AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Tom, Dick and Harry

Review by on 6/14/2019 11:32 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Actually, Tom, Eric and Harry. My brother, Tom, died in New York and we wanted to ship his BMW to our son, Eric, in Texas. Harry from AmeriFreight made the process very easy.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Excellent Service! Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Excellent Service!

Review by on 6/7/2019 2:48 PM about Christa's Excellent Auto LLC

Christa is the absolute best! I contacted Christa in an effort to ship my car last minute after trying to book with several other sketchy companies and not only did she help me find transportation but [More]

Christa S. - Greetings Vinny! I am so happy I could help, and I am glad you followed my recommended steps to get your up-front deposit paid to a competitor broker refunded! You are awesome and I sincerely hope I...
Great price and service AutoStar Transport Express

Great price and service

Review by on 5/7/2019 8:12 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Service was fast , did not had to wait long. The driver was prompt in responding to the calls and was updating the status when requested. Vehicle came is great condition and all of this fora great pri [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252: Thank you VJ for the nice review! We at AutoStar Transport Express aim to give the best service possible from the moment we provide a quote until the vehicle is de...
The Best Montway Auto Transport

The Best

Review by on 4/23/2019 8:03 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I have bought cars on eBay and motorcycles . No other transporting company comes close to the professional way of transporting my car and worried free. Communicated all the way from the time picked up [More]

Montway - Glad we could provide a professional experience. Thanks for the review and we look forward to the next transport, Carlos!

Review by on 4/9/2019 2:33 PM about TMShipping

Was very concerned after failure with the previous company. Luckally, the assistant from TMShipping was very informative and could even check, why previous broker failed. Do not regret paying them the [More]

TMShipping - Good morning Robert! We constantly work on improving our services. We are glad that we could help you with your car transportation. Best regards, TMShipping team
Great Experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Experience

Review by on 3/27/2019 8:29 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I used Kimberly and Auto Shipping Group to ship two vehicles and both times it was a smooth process with excellent follow up. I shipped to and from Texas and New York

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Randy, Thank you so much for allowing me to ship both y...
Very good expejecne AutoStar Transport Express

Very good expejecne

Review by on 3/13/2019 5:01 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

We were very happy with our auto star experience. My brother had to use them the year prior to us needing our cars to be transported and he raved about the company and service so it was a no brainer [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-517: Lizzy Nick thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you with the transport of your vehicles and that everything went well and you they got there sa...
Working with Movewheels was Great! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Working with Movewheels was Great!

Review by on 3/12/2019 1:16 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I bought a car many states away and found that Movewheels had one of the best competitive price and good customer service all the way through the transaction.

Linda Ross - We appreciate your feedback! Thank you! Looking forward to work with you again!
Great experience with this family Get it Done Transportation

Great experience with this family

Review by on 2/20/2019 4:08 PM about Get it Done Transportation

Great family to deal with. I called a couple times with questions and allways got to talk with someone car went across the country in less than three days and explained to me all the charges up front. [More]

David Pein - denny, thank you for writing about your great experience with us here at Get it Done Transportation. Being family owned and operated we take great pride in making sure our clients are 100% satisfied....
Great Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 2/19/2019 5:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I should have used these guys from the beginning. I initially attempting to get a car shipped from NY to Texas through www.uship.com, who then subcontracted it to Montway. Two weeks later, the car h [More]

Terry Williams - ***Henry Betancourt 602-428-6878 Call/Text me for an Instant Quote***. Hello Joe, thank you for the feedback and the 5-star review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to assisting y...