Providing more than 187,720 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $200 to $3500

Good experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good experience

Review by on 12/3/2018 4:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time transporting a vehicle and I was so nervous. I had read awful experiences online from most other companies I had found. Amerifreight was great. Alecia patiently answered all my [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Movewheels.com BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Movewheels.com

Review by on 11/21/2018 9:16 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

provided me a very good service. With very reasonable price they moved my Subaru outback from Brooklyn, NY to Sprint TX. And delivered the vehicle one day before the the expected delivery. All cre [More]

Linda Ross - Your opinion is very important for us! Thank you for your feedback!
Fast and worth it AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast and worth it

Review by on 10/30/2018 6:14 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is our first time shipping car cross country and our friends recommended AmeriFrieght to us! The people are courteous. They did everything they promised like pickup date, delivery date, pricing. [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Excellent Service - I wasn't Worried! :) AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service - I wasn't Worried! :)

Review by on 10/15/2018 1:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Hope you're lucky enough to get Kimberly! She was VERY knowledgeable of the process as she stated she used to haul cars herself for 17 years! But I also found her to be personable, professional and [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, Please contact Kimberly Small at (678) 257-1830
Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight

Review by on 9/28/2018 11:59 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was nervous about using a Transport company to move a car being my first time but amerifreight make me feel comfortable and actually delivered the car ahead of time. If I ever have to do it again I [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Excellent Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Service

Review by on 9/6/2018 7:07 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service from Tara Wright. She was quick to find me a carrier and no issues with shipping at all. Would recommend AmeriFreight if looking to ship your car.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Tara @ 678-369-4271.
NYC to Dallas AmeriFreight Car Shipping

NYC to Dallas

Review by on 8/16/2018 7:37 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience with Amerifight was nothing but pleasant. Samantha was very patient and helped me throughout the entire. Once we chose a carrier it took about 5 days to get it to Dallas. The carrier alw [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Samantha at 770-299-8602

Review by on 6/5/2018 8:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

samantha is the best thanks a lot

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please cont...
Highly satisfied BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Highly satisfied

Review by on 5/29/2018 9:26 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Highly satisfied. I spoke to Hanna davis and she was great. They picked up my car on time and delivered within 4 days in perfect condition. and the driver was ver good to.

Linda Ross - Many Thanks for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you!
trading of cars Montway Auto Transport

trading of cars

Review by on 5/20/2018 7:51 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I traded my car in New York to go to Texas and a car in Texas to come to New York. Once a driver was assigned everything went smoothly with no issues at all. Both parties were satisfied. Montway did m [More]

Montway - Thanks for choosing us, John! We hope you are enjoying your new car.