Providing more than 204,395 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1069

Price Range From $200 to $3500

Got the job done when no one else could! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Got the job done when no one else could!

Review by on 10/15/2019 7:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I went through 3 different companies before I was saved by AmeriFrieght. I had a difficult pick up location and they had a shipper (Alex) within a couple weeks. Katheryn was an angel she helped me eve [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Kathryn Major at 678-369-4271 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Very satisfied with their service TMShipping

Very satisfied with their service

Review by on 10/7/2019 4:36 AM about TMShipping

My friend recommended me TMShipping. I needed to ship my car urgently and they found me a driver 2 hours after I placed the Order. The managers were very helpful. Very satisfied with their service. I [More]

TMShipping - Dear Rayan! It's good to hear from you, and thank you for sharing your car shipping experience with our company!
Made a hard to acquire vehicle easy to o Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Made a hard to acquire vehicle easy to o

Review by on 8/31/2019 12:12 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My hunt for a Kia Telluride was challenging due to market demands right now. Reluctantly, I entrusted this transaction to be handled in a process and easy manner with me in Texas, Kia dealership in Ne [More]

Terry Williams - Jordan Smith - (623) 289-3372 Macey, thank you for your 5 star review! I am glad I was able to help you get your vehicle transported as seamlessly as possible. In the future if you need my services a...
Made a hard to acquire vehicle easy to o Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Made a hard to acquire vehicle easy to o

Review by on 8/20/2019 11:38 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My hunt for a Kia Telluride was challenging due to market demands right now. Reluctantly, I entrusted this transaction to be handled in a professional and easy manner with me being in Texas, Kia deale [More]

Terry Williams - Jordan Smith - (623) 289-3372 Thank you for the review Macey! I appreciate your business and I had a great time assisting you with the shipment of your new Kia! Let me know if I can do anything to ...
Car Transport NYC - TX Montway Auto Transport

Car Transport NYC - TX

Review by on 8/15/2019 5:28 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I picked Montway because of their great reviews but they were also on the cheaper end of the quotes I received. They picked up when they said they would and the car was delivered right on time in per [More]

Montway - Happy to provide great service. Thank you for the review, Stacey!
Kayla American Auto Shipping

Kayla

Review by on 8/12/2019 1:33 PM about American Auto Shipping

Kayla was terrific!! She was very professional, keeping in close contact with me, from scheduling the pickup to checking to make sure the delivery went well - which it did. I would highly recommend w [More]

Mark - Call Kayla (800) 577-3617 - Thank you very much! I'm glad that everything went well and hope to hear from you again if you need to ship another vehicle!
Transportation BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Transportation

Review by on 7/30/2019 6:07 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Paul was very helpful in getting me another driver when the first transporter cancelled on us he assured me he’ll get another one ASAP and he did. My car arrived today in perfect condition. The driver [More]

Linda Ross - We were glad to assist you with transportation. If you need this service again don't hesitate to contact us!
Very Helpful - Quick Response AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Very Helpful - Quick Response

Review by on 7/30/2019 7:54 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My transaction with AmeriFreight was overall very good. They helped me change dates and address around without any issues and found me a driver very quickly. They also followed up to make sure that ev [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates contact Kimberly at (678) 257-1830
Great overall AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great overall

Review by on 7/22/2019 5:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Everything went smooth including picking dates, delivery and pick up. I highly recommend Erica Hudson! The price was a little more than expected but totally worth it

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates please call Erica at 770-881-8585
Tom, Dick and Harry AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Tom, Dick and Harry

Review by on 6/14/2019 11:32 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Actually, Tom, Eric and Harry. My brother, Tom, died in New York and we wanted to ship his BMW to our son, Eric, in Texas. Harry from AmeriFreight made the process very easy.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604