Home > Reports > Route NY to TX

$1052

Price Range From $200 to $3500

Good Service and response

Review by on 9/22/2017 1:54 AM about Montway Auto Transport

The overall service and response from Montway Auto Transport was great. They were always open for any type of inquiry about my order. They tried their best to give me the best possible option. On top [More]

Montway - Hello, Syed! We appreciate your review and time to share your experience. We love to hear from our customers and are glad we were able to assist you with your transport and get your vehicle to you saf...

Auto Transportation

Review by on 9/14/2017 7:14 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Everything went just as planned and that's valuable to me.Everything agreed between me and Mario was realized,accomplished successfully. I understand the how difficult it is to know the person we ar [More]

Mike Cannon - From Mario Montalvo @888-802-8250 ext 4216: Thank you for the great review Marco ! We do everything in our hands to be able to provide a 5 star service . Please if you or any family member or friend n...

5 star service for a great value

Review by on 6/19/2017 10:21 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I found AmeriFreight when I needed a car shipped from NYC to Dallas within 10 days and they offered me the best quote I could find anywhere. They were able to connect me with a carrier that was able t [More]

Quick Delivery, Wonderful Customer Servi

Review by on 4/22/2017 6:52 AM about Get it Done Transportation

I called Get It Done Transportation on a Monday in a panic trying to find someone who could pick up my truck in New York and have it shipped to me in Fort Worth Texas. The original company that I had [More]

David Pein - Doug, thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience in your very candid review. Being family owned and operated we strive for nothing less then given each client a 5 star experie...

Happy customers

Review by on 4/18/2017 7:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We were very happy with the service that Felicia provided. Ontime responses, phones, text.She was with us all the way. We will surely recommend her to our friends and family. She is excellent at cust [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...

Good results

Review by on 4/5/2017 1:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a very good experience with Amerifreight, Graham was very helpful. My location and weather delayed pick up but my car arrived in Texas the same condition it left New York. This was the first t [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122

Car transport

Review by on 2/20/2017 3:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Driver delayed delivery 1 day but was contacted & made aware of this.Surprised by the $400increase at the time the driver was ready for pickup. Car came covered in mud, had to pay $40 for a car wash

Broker and transporter

Review by on 1/19/2017 7:22 PM about Non Stop Auto Transport Inc.

Driver was late. They tried adding more money to quote after I signed it Didn't return calls Said it was hard enclosed it wasn't. Was a soft side. They send me a pic which wasn't the hauler. Dr [More]

Non Stop Auto Transport Inc. - On behalf of everyone at Non Stop Auto Transport, I would like to apologize for the trouble you had experienced with us recently. This comes as a shock to me given the attention we devote to every cli...

Great experience!

Review by on 1/17/2017 6:51 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was a great experience! The process was well explained and very user friendly. The driver was on time for the pick up and was early for the drop off. I could not have driven the vehicle to Texas [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Brandi ...

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 12/7/2016 12:26 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would recommend this company to anyone! They very extremely honest, on time, and had great customer service. Kim from Transport Auto Group stayed in contact with me until the car was delivered to th [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Alyssa, Thank you so much for working with me...

Auto Transport

Review by on 11/23/2016 9:45 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The service was very good, and Ali Jones the rep was outstanding in the service and follow up.The pick up driver was very good.I would use this service again if I had to transport a car.The follow up [More]

Honest Review

Review by on 11/19/2016 1:33 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I can honestly say for my first time using a car transporting company. I had the best experience ever, Felicia basically held my hand the entire ride because I was so nervous for my brand-new car to [More]

Shipping my car

Review by on 10/29/2016 8:29 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Very honest, timely. Excellent in his duty and good customer relations. Able to follow up and detailed in the information given. I did not regret transacting business with his organization. Hope you k [More]

Smart Talk - For same qualitty service call Oscar (305) 901-5501 ext 118

Felicia Williams and Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 10/25/2016 6:17 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I am a returning customer to Auto Shipping Group and credit goes to Felicia Williams. She did a great job first time which makes it very easy for me to pick her and Auto Shipping Group again. She did [More]

almost

Review by on 10/19/2016 9:55 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

At first I was comforted by Lance's attitude & confidence that he and the auto shipper he selected would be able to satisfy my requests. I felt confident to place my automobile in his hands. However [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty M. St. Pierre Thank you ...

Car Transport

Review by on 9/14/2016 5:36 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Jane Monastirsky at AutoStar is an extreme professional and was a pleasure to work with. She found reliable carriers at a good price for both directions of my transport needs. I can highly recommend [More]

Mike Cannon - From Jane at (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2221: Bill! Thank you ever so much for the glowing review! I’m so glad we’ve earnt your business yet again, as this is the second time you ship with us. You’re always...

Great company to deal with

Review by on 9/6/2016 8:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia was tremendous she made sure everything went smooth. The driver she had was friendly and knew what he was doing. I have shipped cars with other companies this company was the best. Next timeI [More]

From Buffalo,NY to Fort Worth, TX

Review by on 9/4/2016 9:36 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The actual charged to us was $50 more than what was originally quoted- we have reported the issue to Ship-Direct but has not been resolved yet- we are waiting for 2 days, may be due to holidays. Ex [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry to hear there was a delay in you getting your refund, but it was processed and sent out. If you haven't received it please give us a call so that we can resolve this for you right away. Glad eve...

Transporter Review

Review by on 8/31/2016 9:11 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Dealing with AmeriFreight was straight forward and professional. I had Rick's direct phone number so I can get availability status on a carrier. The driver was in touch with me the day before delivery [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Rick Morris 678-608-2611for discount pricing

Great company to deal with

Review by on 8/30/2016 2:48 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Delivery of a 1985 Corvette

Review by on 8/1/2016 1:18 PM about Truck It Transport Inc.

I received a very fair price and a very good service from Truck it Transport. Communication was excellent and they kept me informed as when they were going to secure transporter and was informed of th [More]

Chris Cooper - Thank you so much for the kind feedback!

Auto transport

Review by on 7/21/2016 11:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service and easy to communicate with. Highly recommend and would do business with again. A+ Service. Car was picked up on time and arrived to destination in pristine condition. Happy with compan [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Rick at 678-608-2611

Smooth and effortless

Review by on 7/20/2016 4:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Lecia is friendly and knowledgeable. She may be in a little bit rush, made several typos in the contract, went back and forth several times but she responded quickly and they were all fixed so there [More]

Great Experience, Straightforward and Tr

Review by on 6/30/2016 10:33 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Being new to this game, i approached Ship a Car Direct with caution - after all there are dime a dozen companies out there doing what they do. But everything about Ship a Car Direct, from the initial [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you well-informed and your car safe and sound! Thanks for the positive review, Abhilash!

great communication throughout

Review by on 6/15/2016 8:58 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

We did encounter some snags with the pickup and during the trip due to the transport company but Lance was incredibly available - even on weekends- and helpful in communicating with us and with the tr [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Judy We made it thru. Thank you so much for the review. Iknow we had a little hiccup on the way but we managed to make it all the way. It was...

Review by on 4/19/2016 12:04 PM about Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC

I had a bad experience with transport companies before. This time was excellent . Picked up in 24 hours. Delivers sooner than even expected. No hidden fees all known upfront. More effecient and less e [More]

Jason - Romany, Thank you for trusting Galaxy Auto Shipping to haul your vehicle to TX. We truly appreciate your business. For customers looking to ship a vehicle please contact jason@galaxyautoshipping.com o...

car trasport

Review by on 4/12/2016 4:18 PM about Ship a Car Direct

they were great they call to let me know the time of the pick up and the time it was being drop off by me, i rec, the car on saturday the 26 on time the arrived in good condition on problem.thank you. [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep you in the loop! Thanks, Freddy!

Awesome service

Review by on 2/12/2016 12:33 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was fantastic. Super prompt, gave me a quote right away. I got assigned to Star One Transport, a driver named Andy. He was great, kept me updated the entire trip and even waited for [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and safe for you! Thanks for the wonderful review, Danielle!

Review of car transport

Review by on 2/2/2016 10:02 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transportation was late due to storm in north east. Overall a good experience

AmeriFreight - For discounted reviews call Lecia 678-621-1768

Exceptional Service!

Review by on 1/21/2016 4:37 PM about All States Vehicle Transport

All States and Melanie Callanan did an excellent job from start to finish. extremely professional. Melanie was incredibly responsive, knowledgeable and only willing to use the best drivers. She kept m [More]

Melanie Callanan - Hi Howard, It was a pleasure to help you get your daughters vehicle to her at school. I appreciate the referral and your kind words!! My best regards to you!!

Apparently Good Company But Made Bad Car

Review by on 1/20/2016 3:51 PM about Auto Transport 123

When my first broker was unable to find a carrier for my car and it was 2 days past the original pick up date, I contacted AutoTransport 123 based on reviews in this website. Dan told me he WOULD find [More]

Keith - Dear Steve Paine- We apologize for any inconvenience that happened during your transport. Ground Force One attempted to deliver the Vehicle on three separate occasions and the Destination contact w...

Customer service

Review by on 12/10/2015 8:23 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I would have to say that Karen at Ship A Car Direct has outstanding knowledge of automotive transport services. I contacted Ship A Car Direct online , within 24 hours I got a reply by email and a phon [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the outstanding review! Happy to be helpful throughout!

Very pleased with the expeditious servic

Review by on 11/27/2015 10:01 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very pleased with the amount of time it took for my vehicle to arrive in Houston. I had a new job starting on the 23rd and I was scheduled to be in Houston on the 19th. The driver picked my ve [More]

Very good service

Review by on 11/14/2015 8:32 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

The service was very good, this is the second time I worked with this company, they are kind and the point of contact gave support all the time until the car was delivered. I recommend this company [More]

Mike Cannon - From David @ 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231. Pablo, thank you so much for the positive review! I am very pleased that you are satisfied with our services and that your experience with us was great! Here at Au...

good transport

Review by on 11/4/2015 11:36 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

good transport. no issues. ontime delievery. no damages. I will recommend this service to friends. and reasonable charges. Updating the status of the delivery on time.

Mike Cannon - Kerron Vandermerwe 888-802-8250 ext 2246 Hi Parthu, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surprised a...

AmeriFreight

Review by on 10/20/2015 7:26 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time shipping a car cross country, so I didn't know what to expect. Lecia at AmeriFreight took care of everything she was professional and courteous. She even talked down the asking [More]

Reliable

Review by on 10/16/2015 4:50 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Service is reliable, prompt, fair pricing, courteous, and professional. The driver Lal was really good with his service details, explanation of what to expect, delivery specs, etc.

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep your transport nice and reliable! Thanks for the positive feedback!

Highly Recommened

Review by on 10/12/2015 7:37 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I needed to move my car in a very specific time frame. As you can imagine I was super nervous going in as I figured every company would promise the world but would they actually deliver??? Emily as [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was a breeze! Thanks for the awesome five star recommendation, Shmaya!

Would recommend

Review by on 10/8/2015 6:40 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Used this service to move a car between states, and had a smooth experience with what could have easily been much more complicated. The contact at Ship A Car Direct and the driver picking up the car [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for the positive review, Joyce! Sorry there wasn't availability on your preferred date, but glad it was smooth overall!

Great service

Review by on 9/25/2015 2:17 PM about Ship a Car Direct

This service was fast, relaible and honest. Timing was accurate and everything rolled as planned and I received the car just in 3 days, much better than expected and than other agencies who gave me a [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and stress-free for you! Thanks for the great review!

VSG – Ben Munster @ 480-360-1262

Review by on 9/17/2015 1:29 PM about Vehicle Shipping Group LLC

My experience with car shipping with Ben is unbelieveable. I have been working with him for about a year and he has never failed me. He sets a clear understanding of the process and is great at keepin [More]

Laura Curto - BEN MUNSTER 480-360-1262 ben@vehicleshippinggroup.com Joel, Thank you for your business! I appricate the review and hope all is well. BEN MUNSTER 480-360-1262 ben@vehicleshippinggroup.com

New York to Houston, TX

Review by on 9/6/2015 12:24 PM about Veteran Transport Logistics

Very good experience. Wish the line of communication was better, but the main thing is the car got picked up and delivered on time. The driver was very pleasant to deal with. I would use this br [More]

Daniel - We thank you for your great review. The drivers slight lack of communication was due to focusing on making sure the cars were picked up and loaded carefully and delivered on time. We appreciate your b...

review

Review by on 8/25/2015 10:43 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

THE DRIVER VERY NICE,POLATE HAPPY PERSON I HAVE A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE ALSO THE DRIVER TOOK MY CARD TO MY DOAR AND I TAKE HIM BACK TO HIS HAULER, THIS COMPANY IS VERY SERIOUS. RECOMENDED IT.

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call STEW (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Shipping a car from NY to TX

Review by on 8/25/2015 6:24 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My service representative, David, was professional, organized and provided on-going communication. The car was picked up and delivered on time with no problems and there were no hidden fees. I was abl [More]

Michael Strickland - Great to hear it was seamless! Thanks for the lovely recommendation, Diane!

Shipment of 2012 Camaro Convertible

Review by on 8/13/2015 2:47 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My experience was a good one. I arranged to have the car, a 2012 Camaro, picked up from a relative in Syracuse, NY, and delivered to my son in Austin, TX. There were no glitches. The car was picked up [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it glitch-free! Thanks for the positive review!

great service

Review by on 7/22/2015 10:16 AM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

Contracted with Fletcher after another transporter left me high and dry and did not pick my car. At that point I was on a very short time table and needed a pickup within 2 days to meet my time sched [More]

Fletcher - Thank you Winston.....Fletcher All Aboard BBB A+ 15 years Strong And Counting That's the real reason.....Experience

Would recommend

Review by on 7/17/2015 9:55 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had an overall good experience. It took a while to find a truck willing to take my car, but once that happened, everything moved swiftly and easily. They were very professional and accommodating - w [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates

3rd time customer

Review by on 6/30/2015 2:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

3rd time customer and all have been great experiences. Kim was extremely helpful and the car was delivered 2 days early. For only ~$50 more than the best (shady) uship quote this was totally worth the [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Zach, I want to thank you so much for choosing...

Great Experience

Review by on 6/8/2015 12:34 PM about Total Car Shipping

I purchased a car in New York and did not want to fly up there and drive it home. I started checking prices and they were higher than I was looking for. I spoke to one agency and they left me hanging. [More]

Bill Eaton - Thank you Ken! Call my direct line 954 210 7612 for A+ Service EVERY TIME! Best Wishes, Marc

service rating

Review by on 6/5/2015 12:24 PM about Assurance Auto Transport

I just wanted to thank you for your great service and how Fast it was picked up and delivered right to my door..and I highly recommend you to my family and Friends and production film industry that [More]

joe gallo - Thank you for using ASSURANCE AUTO TRANSPORT for your vehicle move. For your Auto Transport needs call JOE GALLO anytime at 866-807-8783

Uship/Truck it Transport

Review by on 6/1/2015 10:34 PM about Truck It Transport Inc.

Smooth transition! Truck it Transport was easy to work with! The truck was picked up as promised and delivered on time, even with our slight address change for the delivery location.

Chris Cooper - Thank you so much for the kind feedback!

delivered on time

Review by on 6/1/2015 9:17 AM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

Great Service, Speedy delivery. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time. He was great to work with. Thank you for your help in delivering my car.

Fletcher - My Pleasure Ali..Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport

Ship a car direct the best in the busine

Review by on 5/20/2015 9:17 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I shipped my car from NY to TX and wanted my car to be delivered on the same day i reach TX by flight. I was expecting the car to be delivered on the same day or the next morning and as per my expecta [More]

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your amazing feedback, Nick! Great to hear it was on time for you!

Enclosed transporter

Review by on 5/15/2015 11:39 AM about Excellent Auto Transport

This was my first time hiring a company to transport a vehicle. I received many emails and texts after I had emailed various sites. I spoke with five or six people from different companies, but when I [More]

Sonia - Hi Al! Thank you so much for your kind words. You were a joy to work with. It was fun talking with you about your Mustang and we are so glad that the carrier delivered it to you safe and sound. Ha...

Transportation of vehicle

Review by on 5/13/2015 7:30 AM about Patriot Auto Transport LLC

Excellent!!!!! 5 stars plus. I have shipped cars before but never have I been provided with the outstanding customer service as I was with this company. Everything was as Gina said, time of pick u [More]

Michael Anthony - Thank You Jennifer, Patriot Auto Transport 1-888-553-5802 Gina@patriotautotransportllc.com Call us now for a hassle free quote, no deposit required, 5 star car shipping

Broken Promises

Review by on 5/8/2015 3:26 PM about Cavalier Auto Transport

They promised a very low rate and told me a date they would pick. Not only did they not pick up that date they exceeded there maximum amount of time for pick up. They kept saying they couldn't find a [More]

Preet Chawla - Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We certainly appreciate your perspective. As your broker, we're always doing our best to ensure carriers will transport your vehicle in a timely fashion....

Review by on 5/6/2015 5:45 PM about A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC

I was very satisfied with my shipment, A1A express delivered my car to Houston in less then a weeks time. I actually called the Thursday to see if they had any available spots and they we [More]

Management - We appreciate your business and positive feedback.

car

Review by on 4/28/2015 3:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I needed a service, I called and spoke to dale, he was knowledgeable and clear about all steps. Dale guided me threw the process, drivers were as kind and informed as dale was and the car was shipped [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and safe for you, Vito! Thanks for your review!

"Anthony Sciola: (609) 380-8100&quo

Review by on 4/21/2015 7:12 PM about TD Auto Logistics (FL)

Fantastic company is all I have to say!!!! My car was picked up on time and delivered on time too! Not to forget, most of the quotes I got were $1100. This one was $900. Very happy with the whole e [More]

Dominic Dellagatta - Thank you Dan. You are a great customer and I look forward to working for you again. Talk to you in july. Thanks again for the great review.

enclosed delivery

Review by on 4/1/2015 10:36 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

7 star transport has many bed reviews. I worked with Hugo from beginning and I also had issues. Per Friday evening when I signed contract, I was assured car would be picked up by Monday and no worst t [More]

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call HUGO (866) 576-7009 ext.209, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, thanks, hope to do it again.

Review comments

Review by on 4/1/2015 9:52 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Greg Bailey was top notch all the way. Very knowledgeable on the offerings, and willing to work with me on the benefits of any of the approaches. Super nice and honest, plus he worked with me as a c [More]

Terry Williams - **GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sam..Thanks for your input and FIVE STAR REVIEW...it was pleasure working with you. OUR ENCLOSED CARRIERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS...Gr...

shipping my car

Review by on 3/19/2015 7:04 PM about National Auto Shipping

great service. thank you. i received a quote the next day via email. the rate was reasonable and the staff was very helpful. my car was picked up and it was delivered early. the driver was very co [More]

Manny - For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com ...

Easy and efficient

Review by on 3/9/2015 11:42 PM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)

It was my first time having a car transported and I was walked through the process in an easy to understand fashion. No surprises, everything that was agreed upon in the initial conversation was kept [More]

Fletcher - Thanks John, my pleasure glad to be assistance.....Fletcher BBB A+ Rated All Aboard best and highest rated in Auto Transport.

Thanks for getting me from NYC to TX! Ca

Review by on 2/26/2015 9:47 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Chell was able to help my car get picked up in the middle of some crazy weather we were having in NYC. Unfortunately I was not there to get the car moved myself, she was able to work with my father an [More]

Terry Williams - Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Alexander, That was a crazy pick-up if I do say so myself! (You have to love the tenacity of truck drivers!) I was happy to be ...

Martha Castillo @360) 464-2504

Review by on 2/19/2015 11:45 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I was very satisfied and happy that I used ASG. I had to ship my 2 cars from Buffalo NY to Dallas TX. I had to move to Dallas as early as I could but with the weather we had this winter I had my doubt [More]

Terry Williams - MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review Bhanu! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constrai...

Job well done

Review by on 1/30/2015 5:19 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie did a thorough job managing our delivery. Driver was also very helpful In communicating transit timing

Terry Williams - ***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY*** CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE***Michael, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. I...

Malia helped me escape from NY

Review by on 1/13/2015 2:07 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia got me out of NY and into Texas both professionally and promptly. I just relocated to Texas to help my company open a new location and was on a serious time crunch. It was last minuet and I ha [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS I WORK FROM HOME, AND I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Thank you so much for the super review, R.G. I enjoy...

Review by on 1/9/2015 3:34 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent tracking, service and in time delivery. Pricing was reasonable. Driver was communicating during the entire process.

Mike Cannon - From Barry: 888-802-8250 Ext. 2229 Thanks for the great review. We have an excellent 5 star customer service team helping throughout the process. For a free quote please call or email. barry.court...

Great Service

Review by on 12/11/2014 8:37 PM about 7 Star Auto Transport

Very good experience I will definitely ship more vehicles with Ivan anytime. he was available when I called and took care of my car.

Jack Saban - For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great s...

Not a good experience

Review by on 12/11/2014 6:43 PM about All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc

My impression so far is that this is not an ethical company interested in a good customer experience. I paid a $195 deposit on 11/18/2014, and they never arranged transportation and so far have not re [More]

David Mazer - NEW ROCHELLE, NY 10801 to HOUSTON, TX 77005 You booked this order on 11/18/2014 to move your Mercedes. We provided a welcome call where you informed the order needs to be placed on hold because the ...

A NIGHTMARE!!!!' DOOR RIPPED OFF AT HING

Review by on 12/11/2014 4:40 PM about Safeway Car Transport LLC

I have booked several cars for transport thru others for cars bought running or not.. But this time, it was nothing short of a NIGHTMARE booking services thru Broker/Owner Mike Newson Who was eager [More]

MIKE - We have a discrepancy with this issue. We were in contact with the carrier and they admit responsibility. They received an estimate to repair of $951. Mr Kirchem was cut on check dated 10-1-14 and ca...

Second time I used United Road

Review by on 11/17/2014 8:21 PM about United Road Services, Inc

This is the second time I used United Road and I am very pleased. They are a bit more expensive than the brokers say they are but they carry your car and its refundable.

Pamela Adkins - Thank you Conrad for your continued business, we appreciate it.

Robert Reyes of Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 11/4/2014 10:02 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I would definitely recommend Robert Reyes of Auto Shipping Group to take care of your vehicle transportation needs. Robert explained everything, gave the necessary guidance/advice/instruction, follow [More]

Terry Williams - ***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Ena for your feedback! I understand how inconvenient it must have been with the carrier and your money order. I do apologize ...