Providing more than 225,754 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1078

Price Range From $200 to $3500

Adam Safford 951-289-5311 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam Safford 951-289-5311

Review by on 8/20/2020 10:56 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Adam was very professional, reliable, and trustworthy from the very beginning of our interaction and all the way through. He followed up and made sure I had a good experience with him. He also inqui [More]

Terry Williams - It was a real pleasure working with you, Lillian! Thank you for your trust and kind words. Adam Spafford Call/text: 951-289-5311 adams@autoshippinggroup.com
Quick, professional service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Quick, professional service

Review by on 8/14/2020 1:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My agent (Erica), worked with me to transport my car from upstate NY to TX. The entire process went very smoothly thanks to her professionalism and know-how.

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at 770-881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
Melodee Tedder AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Melodee Tedder

Review by on 8/3/2020 10:12 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Melodee from AmeriFreight was absolutely awesome to work with. I had to transport my car during the height of the pandemic from NYC to Houston. No hassle! My car made it safely as AmeriFreight will on [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melodee Tedder at 678-799-9923 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
A+ Tempus Logix

A+

Review by on 7/11/2020 7:46 AM about Tempus Logix

Tempus Logix did a great job arranging an unattended Manhattan garage pickup and out of state transfer. I was very happy with the move.

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Joel, We like to provide the best service there is and this time it was a success too. Your business with us is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Great service American Auto Shipping

Great service

Review by on 6/29/2020 3:20 PM about American Auto Shipping

Great company at every step of the process, from reservation to when my car arrived from NYC to Dallas. Very professional as well, and most importantly found transportation for my car at a very cheap [More]

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - Thank you very much for the kind review, Hashim! It was our pleasure helping you transport your vehicle and we're glad we could do it at a low cost and to your satisfaction...
Arnold Hight - Quick response time and g Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - Quick response time and g

Review by on 6/24/2020 5:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold really helped me to find the right shipper at the last minute and helped me with the Auto move. Great Experience to Work with Arnold. Thank you for all the help

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Terrible Service AutoVocity Transport

Terrible Service

Review by on 6/1/2020 3:03 PM about AutoVocity Transport

like a lot of businesses they tell you what you want to here. I made it clear I was in a hurry, 3 days and 8 messages later, still no return call, no pick up conformation. Nothing

Customer Support - Hello, we are sorry you were not pleased with our service. You were given the option to go with Express Service (guarantees pickup with 48 hours) since you were pressed for time but you declined and d...
From NY to TX Montway Auto Transport

From NY to TX

Review by on 5/4/2020 1:14 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Great service have used before will use again excellent as always. Attempted to use a different service and found out why I used Montway exclusively in the past

Montway - Thank you for choosing Montway for your transport needs.
Car Transport MoverJet Logistics

Car Transport

Review by on 4/30/2020 10:47 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Alice did and amazing and professional job coordinating my car transport from NY to Texas. She kept me informed and updated on the whole process. I recommend this company and just ask for Alice.

Elizabeth Miller - We are happy to know that your experience was positive!
Montway auto transport Montway Auto Transport

Montway auto transport

Review by on 4/29/2020 9:33 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I had a great experience transporting my car with them. I wanted my car to be picked up earlier so that It can arrive to the destination on the same day as I arrive. The schedule got delayed and my [More]

Montway - Thank you for the fantastic review.