Providing more than 181,027 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $440 to $3650

Great communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great communication

Review by on 7/10/2018 3:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great communication, Samantha was super kind and helpful the entire process. Explained everything clearly and answered all questions in a timely manner.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Samantha at 770-299-8602
Get it done got it done Get it Done Transportation

Get it done got it done

Review by on 2/8/2018 11:32 PM about Get it Done Transportation

I purchased my vehichle through midwest kia and waited 3 days for them to tell me that they couldnt find a transport. So i took the initiative and contacted Get it done on thursday, vehicle was picked [More]

David Pein - Francisco, I am happy that I was able to get you your new car. Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. being family owned its our goal to ensure each client is 100% satisfied. Thank you again D...
Great Experience! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great Experience!

Review by on 5/21/2017 7:47 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I worked with Sal from Movewheels about transporting my car during a move. He was very friendly, accommodating and customer oriented. The company offered me a great rate and even though my plans c [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for the great review!
Great to work with AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great to work with

Review by on 5/11/2017 7:23 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Before using AmeriFreight, i checked Bbb.org. company had good reviews which gave me the confidence to hire them. They picked up the vehicle quickly and transported it with no issues. Would use agai [More]

AmeriFreight - AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271
Stephanie is great Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie is great

Review by on 5/10/2017 5:43 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was always attentive and quick to respond continuously keeping me in the loop with truck availability with only 24 turn around time from order to pickup. Professionalism is a huge part of he [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Nathan, Thank you for the review. I am sorry to hear the driver being del...
Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service

Review by on 3/17/2017 12:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The overall service was outstanding. Fast pickup, fast delivery. I was skeptical for I had never shipped a car before but the whole process was smooth. Service was excellent. I would recommend the [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122
Outstanding Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Outstanding Service

Review by on 9/14/2016 10:04 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I found Greg's information after reading positive reviews about his company. He was prompt, professional, and courteous. I highly suggest you contact Greg if you need a car shipped quickly! No hagg [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***Rachel..Thank you for choosing us for your transport services. Appreciate you and your business and your servic...
Jessica Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Jessica

Review by on 4/22/2016 10:05 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have never shipped anything this large before... Jessica was amazing at walking me through the process. She helped me with the coiedination and delivery of my brand new old truck. Excited to restor [More]

Terry Williams - Jessica@autoshippinggroup.com 360-284-7180. Thank you for you kind words and for being such a great customer, had a lot of fun working with you! If you know anyone who needs my service, send them my w...
Car to college student AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car to college student

Review by on 11/9/2015 9:25 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

No muss, no fuss from beginning to end. Driver interfaced with campus police on delivery, as well as student upon delivery, and it went smoothly. Agent and driver both knew exactly what they were doin [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768
Jeep Transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Jeep Transport

Review by on 9/10/2015 10:00 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

The jeep transport of my jeep was efficent. Greg from the company was very knowledgeable and friendly in communicating with my brother and I on the transport details. The couple who picked up the jeep [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kristian ...I enjoyed working with you and your brother. Thanks for the great review. Greg