Providing more than 237,538 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to Washington

$1200

Average Price

$1319

Price Range From $300 to $4000

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 3/16/2021 11:52 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This service was amazing. I called on Saturday and was fortunate to have my car picked up the next day. The cost from St. Pete, Florida to Seattle, WA was 1400 which I thought was reasonable. The p [More]

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
AmeriFreight Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Review by on 3/12/2021 4:37 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped across US - FL to WA. Final price was a little more than the original estimate, but that was expected as the original quote was one of the lowest received. Service was very professional, more [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at (770) 769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
Car transportation AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transportation

Review by on 3/6/2021 12:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Erica Hudson with Amerifrieght helped me with great customer service transporting my car from Florida to Washington State. I will definitely refer to Erica if I should need this service again. The dri [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave...
Mercury Auto Transport - Agent Joel Lica Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Auto Transport - Agent Joel Lica

Review by on 2/24/2021 10:12 AM about Mercury Auto Transport

I have had cars transported in the past and usually, all goes according to plan. You get to see the caliber of your Transport Agent when things do not go perfectly. In this case, an assigned carrier [More]

Minta Licata - Hi Tom, we're happy to hear that Joel did a great job troubleshooting and that you were able to get your vehicle delivered ahead of schedule. Thank you for your business and feedback!
Happy with communication Tempus Logix

Happy with communication

Review by on 2/20/2021 3:10 PM about Tempus Logix

I was really happy with the whole shipping experience. Communication was great and my car got delivered on time and in the same condition it was picked up

Eduard Chitakhyan - Dear Alex, we are more than happy you are satisfied with our services. Looking forward to working with you again in the future! Thank you! -Angela
HD motorcycle from Florida to Washington AmeriFreight Car Shipping

HD motorcycle from Florida to Washington

Review by on 2/9/2021 9:31 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Samantha Smith & everyone else I talked to from Amerifreight made this entire process SO easy.

AmeriFreight - Call or text Samantha Smith at (770) 299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to lea...
Excellent end-to-end service Mercury Auto Transport

Excellent end-to-end service

Review by on 2/9/2021 3:10 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I shipped my vehicle from miami to Seattle. Mercury auto transport not only had the best price, but made the experience painless for me. Jim Gozde worked with me throughout the whole process and offe [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the A++ rating, Alonso!
Mercury Auto Transport great service Mercury Auto Transport

Mercury Auto Transport great service

Review by on 2/1/2021 4:46 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

I just used Mercury Auto Transport for the second time this year to ship a car across country and want to provide my highest recommendation. Ryan Fowler and his team acted quickly, fairly and gave a r [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the great review, Steve!
Car Transport Mercury Auto Transport

Car Transport

Review by on 1/28/2021 10:02 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Jeremy Kelly, June, Reinaldo(My communication and driver) I never had to do a transport ever and my first experience won't be my last. Jeremy explained everything from top to bottom about how the busi [More]

Minta Licata - Thank you for the review, Neddatra! We're very happy to hear that you had a great first-time experience shipping your car. We appreciate your business! Thank you for choosing Mercury Auto Transport.
Excellent Expierence AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent Expierence

Review by on 1/16/2021 10:27 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

We shipped 2 cars from Florida to Washington. Bailey Ivey at AmeriFreight was wonderful to work with. She was always in communication and explained the process perfectly. I never felt uneasy working w [More]

AmeriFreight - Call or text Baylee Ivey at (678) 821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave ...