Providing more than 204,195 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $400 to $4000

1501736816-HO AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501736816-HO

Review by on 9/12/2019 3:20 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time shipping a car, from Miami to Seattle. I choose AmeriFreight based on their BBB rating and others reviews. Danielle Rothwas my customer representative, she was fantastic, she to [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
Excelent and expedite service Montway Auto Transport

Excelent and expedite service

Review by on 9/5/2019 4:20 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I moved from Florida to Washington. The trucker picked up the car when expected and arrived at the destination in the expected date too, and informed me before arriving so I was aware of his calls. Ve [More]

Montway - Thank you for the great 5-star review, Antonio!
Arnold Hight 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight 360-255-7438

Review by on 8/25/2019 8:47 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold did an excellent job getting our truck shipped quickly, as we were on a tight schedule. He was very thorough, contacting me with all the info I needed. Very pleasant too! He also made sure we h [More]

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Delivered Safely as Promised American Auto Shipping

Delivered Safely as Promised

Review by on 8/19/2019 12:22 AM about American Auto Shipping

Our car was transported from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle safely. Driver was courteous and returned texts when I reached out as we got close to delivery date to let me know where he was and anticipated da [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle! We're glad that you had a good experience and we look forward to help you with any other vehicles you may need to ship in t...
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 8/15/2019 12:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Hones, transparent, professional and fast delivery! Melissa was extremely helpful.

Fast Reliable Auto-transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast Reliable Auto-transport

Review by on 8/8/2019 12:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They picked up my vehicle in an orderly manner and got to destination quickly and securely. Price was fair for a cross country move. 10/10 would recommend.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Millie @ 678.821.2420 !
Easy and Helpful AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy and Helpful

Review by on 8/6/2019 9:54 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Melissa was great to work with. She contacted me right away, explained how it worked, send me the information I needed and gathered from me what was required to submit my request. A few days later, ou [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Melissa at 678 271 3041 or reach me at m.dossett@amerifreight.net
Car shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipping

Review by on 8/2/2019 3:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Went very well! Scheduling was easy. Communication was there at all times. My car arrived in one piece on time. One of the best prices found online compared to others.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates contact Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 or m.sanders@amerifreight.net
Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping

Review by on 7/18/2019 3:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience. I highly recommend Amerifreight for your car shipping needs. Harry was very informative and friendly. My daughter received her car sooner than expected. Will definitely use them a [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Harry at 678-608-0604
Auto shipping AutoStar Transport Express

Auto shipping

Review by on 7/6/2019 11:36 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Responsive, fast and courteous. I will definitely use them again. They arranged my shipment in a manner of days and I received my car a day early on a cross country move. Well done!

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Kevin, thank you sir for taking the time to write your review. It was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you and I am happy knowing that I was able to meet...