Providing more than 197,797 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1200

Average Price

$1316

Price Range From $400 to $4000

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 4/13/2019 5:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia provided excellent service. She updated me frequently and checked on the status of the pick-up and delivery of my vehicles to ensure everything went as planned. Overall my vehicles shipped qui [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Overall service AutoStar Transport Express

Overall service

Review by on 3/21/2019 4:55 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Very unusual...Same day pick-up...5 day shipping from Florida to Seattle area!! Based on my experience of shipping a number of cars over the years, this was amazing!!!Enclosed transport, car surprisin [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Thank you Tom for the good review!! We have been in business for over 11 years, and we always try to give the most accurate quotes in order to provide the best and ...
Excellent AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent

Review by on 3/11/2019 12:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to ship my car from Florida to Washington. I chose AmeriFrieght Car Shipping based on its high rating and right price. I got an initial quote at $ 1150 and ended up with $ 1550 for the real s [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Lecia at (678)369-4122.
Moving from FL to WA AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Moving from FL to WA

Review by on 3/4/2019 6:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I needed to ship my car from Florida to Washington. I chose AmeriFrieght Car Shipping based on its high rating and right price. I got an initial quote at $ 1150 and ended up with $ 1550 for the real [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia Phillips at 678-369-4122
Good service depending on agent Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Good service depending on agent

Review by on 2/5/2019 5:12 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Initially I was contacted by another agent. By the time I was ready to ship my car the other agent was not really responsive he said he would look into it and 3 days later I did not hear from him, I c [More]

Matthew Sandomir - We appreciate your business.
Great Overall Experience Montway Auto Transport

Great Overall Experience

Review by on 1/21/2019 4:49 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I had tried to setup a auto transport with another company advertising a cheaper rate. Long story short they were never able to find me a driver despite booking 2 months out. I called Montway Auto and [More]

Montway - Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Bo. Happy we were able to provide fantastic service for your needs! Looking forward to assisting again in the future.
awesome AmeriFreight Car Shipping

awesome

Review by on 1/16/2019 8:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

thank you lecia. everything was perfects 1501624653-PN was my order #. will use again in the future. my lexus was transported from florida to washington state

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transport

Review by on 1/7/2019 8:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

An absolute pleasure to work with Harry at AmeriFrieght. Originally, I'd booked transport with Colonial Van Lines and Fast Friendly Trucking...this was a complete nightmare. Colonial assured me they d [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates , please call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Daniel Roth Customer Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Daniel Roth Customer Service

Review by on 12/24/2018 11:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience with Amerifreight. This is the first time I have purchased a car out of town and was really terrified to have a newly purchased car brought to me on a truck. I did not know [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624
Transportation of my Vehicle AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transportation of my Vehicle

Review by on 11/9/2018 9:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501602987-PT Great Service. No worries. All parties involved were very professional. I would definitely use them again. My vehicle was transported across the country and it was on time.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604