Providing more than 187,720 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $400 to $4000

Transportation of my Vehicle AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transportation of my Vehicle

Review by on 11/9/2018 9:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501602987-PT Great Service. No worries. All parties involved were very professional. I would definitely use them again. My vehicle was transported across the country and it was on time.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Shipped Florida to Spokane Montway Auto Transport

Shipped Florida to Spokane

Review by on 11/5/2018 5:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Can't say enough about these guys - they were in constant contact and worked with a few wrinkles in my schedule. Our 2012 Toyota Avalon arrived on time and as quoted. Definitely recommend Montway.

Montway - Thank you for the fantastic praise, John! Glad we could accommodate your schedule!
Thanks Matt!!! Lightning Auto Carriers

Thanks Matt!!!

Review by on 10/18/2018 2:44 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I thought transporting my car would be way more challenging, but Matt walked me through every step and I was surprised how easy it was! Every thing went perfect from the moment my car was picked up to [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Great service MoverJet Logistics

Great service

Review by on 9/18/2018 6:36 PM about MoverJet Logistics

They did great picking up and dropping off my car from Florida to Washington, Emily Stark was a great help, she always updates me on the status of my car.

Emily Stark - Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you too! This is what planning well in ahead really is!!!
Amerifreight is awesome! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight is awesome!

Review by on 8/31/2018 12:04 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501598762-CR Harry Davis of AmeriFreight helped us ship our two vehicles from Florida to Washington. He was extremely prompt and polite, I would recommend him to anyone looking to ship a vehicle.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Car Safe, Communication OK Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car Safe, Communication OK

Review by on 8/28/2018 12:54 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was the first time I shipped a car and I was so nervous. Felicia was so helpful and my car arrived safe. Communication with the driver was okay, but they were not too clear on when I could pick u [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Unbelievable Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Unbelievable Service

Review by on 8/22/2018 6:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Being new to this business I was somewhat worried about the process. Samantha was incredible because she always answered my phone calls and questions without getting frustrated with me. They also offe [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Samantha at 770-299-8602
Kimberly Freiley 360-464-1038 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly Freiley 360-464-1038

Review by on 7/27/2018 1:43 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly has been professional, dedicated, customer service expert. Even though it wasn't easy to find the carrier for my price range, she did it in a timely manner. The carrier she found for me took [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 11 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Edyta, Thank you so much for trusting with shipp...
Shipping car from Miami to DC AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping car from Miami to DC

Review by on 7/19/2018 1:00 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Proffesionals from start to finish. I would defintley use AmeriFreight again. Samantha and Jennifer were great to work with. Gail

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Samantha at 770-299-8602
Car Transport BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Car Transport

Review by on 5/23/2018 12:17 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Tony and his team were very helpful in getting my car moved across the US, especially in a time of high demand. The car was delivered on time with no problems.

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company!