Providing more than 229,993 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.

Auto Transport Reviews For Moves From Florida to Washington

Price Range From $400 to $4000

Montway Reliable Montway Auto Transport

Montway Reliable

Review by on 11/20/2020 1:53 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I had never shipped a car before but Montway made it easy at a reasonable price. They kept me informed about when pick up was scheduled and that went smoothly. Automobile was delivered to destination [More]

Montway - Not everyone ships a car every day and that is why we strive to provide the most professional experience we can. Thanks for choosing Montway!
Jeep Shipment AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jeep Shipment

Review by on 11/10/2020 10:27 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service. Baylee was receptive to my concerns and answered all my questions. Agreed upon price was met and driver they sourced was great. Highly recommend them, I have used other in the past a [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Baylee Ivey at (678) 821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this ...
acura transport Mercury Auto Transport

acura transport

Review by on 10/13/2020 1:33 PM about Mercury Auto Transport

Pickup and delivery of vehicle was excellent; no problems whatsoever. the driver was always updating his delivery time and thus keeping me informed as to when he would get here

Minta Licata - Hi Ernie, I'm so happy to hear that you had a great experience transporting your Acura. Thank you for your review!
1501927430-VD AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501927430-VD

Review by on 9/21/2020 2:15 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great service. Response time from AmeriFreight was good and great customer service, just a bit expensive during this time. Would recommend them for your car shipping needs.

AmeriFreight - Call Baylee Ivey at 678-821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Rude employees RoadRunner Auto Transport

Rude employees

Review by on 8/26/2020 8:33 AM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Kept calling and emailing despite response that I no longer needed service. Sales person raised voice rudely over the phone and hung up on me. Appaling

Phil - Kathleen, we apologize for the way you were advised of shipping procedures. We reach out to customers when a quote is placed online, and we regret that you chose to cancel your shipment with us before...
Good follow up MoverJet Logistics

Good follow up

Review by on 7/20/2020 1:12 PM about MoverJet Logistics

I was not getting response from other transport companies Mover Jet took my problem & immediately found a transporter for me 2 days before my move Roman Sharma handled my transport personally & foun [More]

Elizabeth Miller - We are delighted that you are amazed by our service! Hoping to work with you again soon!
cross country shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

cross country shipping

Review by on 6/29/2020 12:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The AmeriFreight broker was very polite and informative, always available and staying in contact to answer any questions and provide multiple shipping options. I shopped around with another broker as [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at 770-881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
Excellent job Montway Auto Transport

Excellent job

Review by on 6/2/2020 12:39 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Could not be happier with them. They are organized and punctual and delivered my vehicle in perfect condition. They called me two hours before delivery and again at 10 miles away.

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway for your car shipping needs!
Auto Transport Services AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transport Services

Review by on 5/22/2020 12:34 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Delivered as promised, no issues. Actually earlier than expected. Only issue was my agent changed twice but no matter who I talked to, someone was able to help.

AmeriFreight - Call Sinclair Jackson at (678) 799-7066 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us ...
Overall a good experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall a good experience!

Review by on 5/6/2020 5:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jae at AmeriFreight was very courteous, helpful, and attentive while shipping my vehicle from Florida to Washington. I've shipped my car a few times with various brokers and it is typically a fairly f [More]

AmeriFreight - Call AmeriFreight at 770-486-1010 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...