Providing more than 201,480 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $400 to $4000

Delivered Safely as Promised American Auto Shipping

Delivered Safely as Promised

Review by on 8/19/2019 12:22 AM about American Auto Shipping

Our car was transported from Ft Lauderdale to Seattle safely. Driver was courteous and returned texts when I reached out as we got close to delivery date to let me know where he was and anticipated da [More]

Mark - Call Shawna (800) 577-3617 - Thank you for choosing us to ship your vehicle! We're glad that you had a good experience and we look forward to help you with any other vehicles you may need to ship in t...
Car transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport

Review by on 8/15/2019 12:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Hones, transparent, professional and fast delivery! Melissa was extremely helpful.

Fast Reliable Auto-transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast Reliable Auto-transport

Review by on 8/8/2019 12:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

They picked up my vehicle in an orderly manner and got to destination quickly and securely. Price was fair for a cross country move. 10/10 would recommend.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates call Millie @ 678.821.2420 !
Easy and Helpful AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Easy and Helpful

Review by on 8/6/2019 9:54 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Melissa was great to work with. She contacted me right away, explained how it worked, send me the information I needed and gathered from me what was required to submit my request. A few days later, ou [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Melissa at 678 271 3041 or reach me at m.dossett@amerifreight.net
Car shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car shipping

Review by on 8/2/2019 3:49 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Went very well! Scheduling was easy. Communication was there at all times. My car arrived in one piece on time. One of the best prices found online compared to others.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates contact Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 or m.sanders@amerifreight.net
Car Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Shipping

Review by on 7/18/2019 3:32 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience. I highly recommend Amerifreight for your car shipping needs. Harry was very informative and friendly. My daughter received her car sooner than expected. Will definitely use them a [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Harry at 678-608-0604
Auto shipping AutoStar Transport Express

Auto shipping

Review by on 7/6/2019 11:36 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Responsive, fast and courteous. I will definitely use them again. They arranged my shipment in a manner of days and I received my car a day early on a cross country move. Well done!

Mike Cannon - From Carlos Meffe 786-725-2239. Hi Kevin, thank you sir for taking the time to write your review. It was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you and I am happy knowing that I was able to meet...
Highly professional service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Highly professional service

Review by on 6/27/2019 1:22 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Mr. Jordan Louis is a so serious and so professional every step of his service since the first time you get in touch with them until his service is done and he either answers the calls or call you bac [More]

Linda Ross - We are delighted that you are happy with our service. Hoping to work with you again.
Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872

Review by on 4/13/2019 5:21 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia provided excellent service. She updated me frequently and checked on the status of the pick-up and delivery of my vehicles to ensure everything went as planned. Overall my vehicles shipped qui [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Overall service AutoStar Transport Express

Overall service

Review by on 3/21/2019 4:55 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Very unusual...Same day pick-up...5 day shipping from Florida to Seattle area!! Based on my experience of shipping a number of cars over the years, this was amazing!!!Enclosed transport, car surprisin [More]

Mike Cannon - From Valerie 888-802-8250 Ext 2252. Thank you Tom for the good review!! We have been in business for over 11 years, and we always try to give the most accurate quotes in order to provide the best and ...