Providing more than 218,128 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $400 to $4000

cross country shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

cross country shipping

Review by on 6/29/2020 12:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

The AmeriFreight broker was very polite and informative, always available and staying in contact to answer any questions and provide multiple shipping options. I shopped around with another broker as [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at 770-881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
Excellent job Montway Auto Transport

Excellent job

Review by on 6/2/2020 12:39 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Could not be happier with them. They are organized and punctual and delivered my vehicle in perfect condition. They called me two hours before delivery and again at 10 miles away.

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway for your car shipping needs!
Auto Transport Services AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transport Services

Review by on 5/22/2020 12:34 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Delivered as promised, no issues. Actually earlier than expected. Only issue was my agent changed twice but no matter who I talked to, someone was able to help.

AmeriFreight - Call Sinclair Jackson at (678) 799-7066 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us ...
Overall a good experience! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall a good experience!

Review by on 5/6/2020 5:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Jae at AmeriFreight was very courteous, helpful, and attentive while shipping my vehicle from Florida to Washington. I've shipped my car a few times with various brokers and it is typically a fairly f [More]

AmeriFreight - Call AmeriFreight at 770-486-1010 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this v...
Great service! Montway Auto Transport

Great service!

Review by on 4/21/2020 10:42 PM about Montway Auto Transport

First time getting our car shipped and everything worked out great! Would recommend and was nice working with all of the representatives in finding a shipping company. Took a little over a week to [More]

Montway - Thanks for choosing Montway for your auto shipping needs!
FLORIDA to WASHINGTON STATE AmeriFreight Car Shipping

FLORIDA to WASHINGTON STATE

Review by on 3/28/2020 3:29 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Picked up as scheduled and arrived 1 day earlier than expected. Vehicle in great condition considering the 3100+ miles it traveled. Company, especially Maleah, very responsive and professional to all [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Good experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good experience

Review by on 2/17/2020 2:28 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Had a delay due to the snow but Leo helped to contact the driver and the car was delivered without any damage. It’s just the review is required is kind of weird....And I received call and messages to [More]

Terry Williams - Leo Rubio *** 786-206-1143 *** leo@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE. I apologize if we made too many calls re: the review, but we do sincerely appreciate your ...
Great customer service TMShipping

Great customer service

Review by on 2/1/2020 6:10 AM about TMShipping

That’s worth the money. I requested the transportation from the seller in WA a week ago and I already have my vehicle here in SC. That was fast and the customer support is perfect. Thank you and wish [More]

TMShipping - It's great to hear that our company met your expectations, dear Mark!
Great service reliable results Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service reliable results

Review by on 1/29/2020 6:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Leo was great he was very informative and explained everything very clearly and was happy to answer any questions we had. We felt confident in the company given the many many excellent reviews.

Terry Williams - Leo Rubio *** 786-206-1143 *** leo@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for your business Denise!
Motorcycle Transport DRS Transports

Motorcycle Transport

Review by on 1/8/2020 5:37 PM about DRS Transports

I used this company to ship my Yamaha Motorcycle cross country and overall the experience was positive. It wasn't something I was thrilled about having to do but they made it easy and everything went [More]

DRS ADMIN - Glad we were able to ship the bike! Thanks for the great review.