Providing more than 191,632 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$1314

Price Range From $400 to $4000

Good service depending on agent Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Good service depending on agent

Review by on 2/5/2019 5:12 PM about Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Initially I was contacted by another agent. By the time I was ready to ship my car the other agent was not really responsive he said he would look into it and 3 days later I did not hear from him, I c [More]

Matthew Sandomir - We appreciate your business.
Great Overall Experience Montway Auto Transport

Great Overall Experience

Review by on 1/21/2019 4:49 PM about Montway Auto Transport

I had tried to setup a auto transport with another company advertising a cheaper rate. Long story short they were never able to find me a driver despite booking 2 months out. I called Montway Auto and [More]

Montway - Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Bo. Happy we were able to provide fantastic service for your needs! Looking forward to assisting again in the future.
awesome AmeriFreight Car Shipping

awesome

Review by on 1/16/2019 8:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

thank you lecia. everything was perfects 1501624653-PN was my order #. will use again in the future. my lexus was transported from florida to washington state

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Auto Transport AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Auto Transport

Review by on 1/7/2019 8:09 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

An absolute pleasure to work with Harry at AmeriFrieght. Originally, I'd booked transport with Colonial Van Lines and Fast Friendly Trucking...this was a complete nightmare. Colonial assured me they d [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates , please call Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Daniel Roth Customer Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Daniel Roth Customer Service

Review by on 12/24/2018 11:50 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had a great experience with Amerifreight. This is the first time I have purchased a car out of town and was really terrified to have a newly purchased car brought to me on a truck. I did not know [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please contact Danielle Roth at 678-608-0624
Transportation of my Vehicle AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transportation of my Vehicle

Review by on 11/9/2018 9:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501602987-PT Great Service. No worries. All parties involved were very professional. I would definitely use them again. My vehicle was transported across the country and it was on time.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Shipped Florida to Spokane Montway Auto Transport

Shipped Florida to Spokane

Review by on 11/5/2018 5:17 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Can't say enough about these guys - they were in constant contact and worked with a few wrinkles in my schedule. Our 2012 Toyota Avalon arrived on time and as quoted. Definitely recommend Montway.

Montway - Thank you for the fantastic praise, John! Glad we could accommodate your schedule!
Thanks Matt!!! Lightning Auto Carriers

Thanks Matt!!!

Review by on 10/18/2018 2:44 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

I thought transporting my car would be way more challenging, but Matt walked me through every step and I was surprised how easy it was! Every thing went perfect from the moment my car was picked up to [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Great service MoverJet Logistics

Great service

Review by on 9/18/2018 6:36 PM about MoverJet Logistics

They did great picking up and dropping off my car from Florida to Washington, Emily Stark was a great help, she always updates me on the status of my car.

Emily Stark - Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you too! This is what planning well in ahead really is!!!
Amerifreight is awesome! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight is awesome!

Review by on 8/31/2018 12:04 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501598762-CR Harry Davis of AmeriFreight helped us ship our two vehicles from Florida to Washington. He was extremely prompt and polite, I would recommend him to anyone looking to ship a vehicle.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604