Providing more than 185,720 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$600

Average Price

$764

Price Range From $200 to $3800

SUV Car Haul from FL. to MA. Auto Shipping Group Inc.

SUV Car Haul from FL. to MA.

Review by on 10/31/2018 12:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Brandon was very direct & fast, competitively priced during my initial inquiry to find a hauler from FL to MAHe was also in and kept in good communication during the and provided up to date communicat [More]

Terry Williams - Hello George, It was a pleasure helping you get vehicle shipped, glad all went smooth and painless. I look forward to helping you in the future with your transport needs, thanks again for Business m...
TERRIBLE SERVICE Montway Auto Transport

TERRIBLE SERVICE

Review by on 10/28/2018 10:12 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Terrible, terrible company and experience overall. My car was picked up 4 days later than scheduled, and 2 days after pickup I received a call telling me that pickup would be scheduled for 2 days afte [More]

Montway - Hello Alice, we understand you had an issue with the delay in transporting your vehicle. We also understand that you're vehicle arrived with a missing license plate. We apologize for the inconvenience...
Delivery of car BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Delivery of car

Review by on 10/27/2018 8:56 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I got my car five days after the truck picked it up. The driver was very helpful. The broker was very professional and explained everything before taking my payment. The price I paid was way lower wha [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for shipping with Movewheels!
Transportation of my new vehicle Montway Auto Transport

Transportation of my new vehicle

Review by on 10/21/2018 10:23 AM about Montway Auto Transport

I needed a way to get my new vehicle shipped to my address in a timely manner. Since my options were limited due to the distance I had many concerns. The people who I interfaced with at Montway (via [More]

Montway - Thanks for your awesome review, Wayne! Glad we were able to help ship your vehicle.
Shipped my f 250 Get it Done Transportation

Shipped my f 250

Review by on 9/22/2018 11:03 AM about Get it Done Transportation

Get It Done Transportation was great, and I would reccommend them. They responded quickley to calls and e-mail, the price was very competitive and the truck was delivered as expected. No hidden fees n [More]

David Pein - George, thank you foe writing about your experience. We as a family business do guarantee our rates down to the penny. Transporting over 10,000 cars a year we prove to be big enough to get the job don...
Transport from FL to MA AutoStar Transport Express

Transport from FL to MA

Review by on 9/14/2018 2:52 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Transport was great from beginning to end. Customer service was fabulous. They were easy to deal with and quick to respond to inquiries. They connected us with a transporter that was friendly a [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Kyle! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and that you are satisfied with our services. We always make...
Emily Stark MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark

Review by on 9/5/2018 11:37 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Ms. Stark was a great help, kept me informed and made our vehicle transfer go very smoothly. The team at DJ Carrier were on time and very professional.

Emily Stark - Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback on my work! Have a great day! -Emily Stark
Jet Logistics and DJ Transport MoverJet Logistics

Jet Logistics and DJ Transport

Review by on 8/29/2018 10:41 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark at Jet Logistics was a great help in getting my son’s car to him. She kept me informed until pickup and then checked in at delivery. DJ Transport was on time and very professional at picku [More]

Emily Stark - Thank you! It was outstanding working with you! I will make sure to give the carrier`s company positive rating!
2 special vehicles AutoStar Transport Express

2 special vehicles

Review by on 8/9/2018 5:54 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

everything on time and perfect loading on time and exact on time arrive , driver drive 3 days and update every day his status no damages, loading good fixed. Was not the cheapest but supper service

Mike Cannon - Luc Goemaere thank you for the positive review it was a pleasure shipping you Trains from Naples Florida to Mendon Massachusetts, Please feel free to Contact for future transport at 786-577-5175 or se...
Ship Vehicle from St Augustine Fl AutoStar Transport Express

Ship Vehicle from St Augustine Fl

Review by on 8/3/2018 9:41 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great Communication ,Response to Inquiries Price quoted was price paid ! Very Competitive Car pickup and delivery as designated. Driver was courteous and accommodating Definitely use this carrier I [More]

Mike Cannon - Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219. Thank you Richard for the great review, appreciated!. I'm glad you were happy with the service. we always aim to keep our prices fair and competitive for our custom...