Providing more than 180,792 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $200 to $3800

Transport from FL to MA AutoStar Transport Express

Transport from FL to MA

Review by on 9/14/2018 2:52 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Auto Transport was great from beginning to end. Customer service was fabulous. They were easy to deal with and quick to respond to inquiries. They connected us with a transporter that was friendly a [More]

Mike Cannon - From Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 4215: Thank you so much for the great review Kyle! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and that you are satisfied with our services. We always make...
Emily Stark MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark

Review by on 9/5/2018 11:37 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Ms. Stark was a great help, kept me informed and made our vehicle transfer go very smoothly. The team at DJ Carrier were on time and very professional.

Emily Stark - Thank you so much! I really appreciate your feedback on my work! Have a great day! -Emily Stark
Jet Logistics and DJ Transport MoverJet Logistics

Jet Logistics and DJ Transport

Review by on 8/29/2018 10:41 AM about MoverJet Logistics

Emily Stark at Jet Logistics was a great help in getting my son’s car to him. She kept me informed until pickup and then checked in at delivery. DJ Transport was on time and very professional at picku [More]

Emily Stark - Thank you! It was outstanding working with you! I will make sure to give the carrier`s company positive rating!
2 special vehicles AutoStar Transport Express

2 special vehicles

Review by on 8/9/2018 5:54 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

everything on time and perfect loading on time and exact on time arrive , driver drive 3 days and update every day his status no damages, loading good fixed. Was not the cheapest but supper service

Mike Cannon - Luc Goemaere thank you for the positive review it was a pleasure shipping you Trains from Naples Florida to Mendon Massachusetts, Please feel free to Contact for future transport at 786-577-5175 or se...
Ship Vehicle from St Augustine Fl AutoStar Transport Express

Ship Vehicle from St Augustine Fl

Review by on 8/3/2018 9:41 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great Communication ,Response to Inquiries Price quoted was price paid ! Very Competitive Car pickup and delivery as designated. Driver was courteous and accommodating Definitely use this carrier I [More]

Mike Cannon - Sean Hancock 888 802 8250 ext 4219. Thank you Richard for the great review, appreciated!. I'm glad you were happy with the service. we always aim to keep our prices fair and competitive for our custom...
Car transport Veteran Transport Logistics

Car transport

Review by on 7/6/2018 12:45 PM about Veteran Transport Logistics

I would definitely recommend Veterans transport for shipping your automobile, Daniel went out of his way to make sure my car was picked up for transport to Massachusetts, driver was very courteous wen [More]

Daniel - Thank you Mr Berk! We strive very hard to make sure you get the best service by being as completely transparent, communicative, while providing an accurate price for your transport! Thank you again fo...
Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Review by on 6/13/2018 4:56 PM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Company was responsive to my needs trucking company that hauled my vehicle could not have been more accommodating and courteous excellent service

Carla Melindo - Hi Herbert, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your overall experience with our services. We are delighted to know that we were able to provide and meet your needs and we ...
Amazing 1st experience ever transporting BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Amazing 1st experience ever transporting

Review by on 5/23/2018 10:56 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

First time ever doing this and all I can say is: THANK YOU JANE MOORE! I just got my beautiful BMW shipped from Florida to Mass. I was getting flooded with messages from different brokers, prices were [More]

Linda Ross - Every happy customer is our little victory! Thanks for the feedback!
Good transport Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Good transport

Review by on 4/1/2018 9:58 AM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Our transport worked out just fine and done within the timeline requested. Communication was good from Mike. The driver was a little late picking up but that was not Onassis fault. Car arrived witho [More]

Carla Melindo - Hi Tom, we appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. Mike was so pleased that we are able to satisfy your needs and we was able to serve you in transporting your vehicle. We thank you for t...
OUTSTANDING!!! DIY Transport Inc.

OUTSTANDING!!!

Review by on 3/20/2018 5:53 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

BY FAR THE BEST COMPANY I HAVE EVER USED!!! FROM THE MOMENT YOU GIVE THEM A CALL TO THE PROCESS FOR PICKUP AND DROP OFF THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS JUST OUTSTANDING!!! I WAS VERY IMPRESSED I HAVE USED OTHER [More]

Sheree - Dustin, thank you for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with our company. It's always a pleasure to work with you we truly appreciate the kind words. You can always trust us to ...