Providing more than 193,050 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$750

Average Price

$968

Price Range From $175 to $3959

Auto Shipping Group Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group

Review by on 3/6/2019 8:38 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was super helpful and found me and truck at the last possible moment and saved the day. I would highly recomend him and Auto Shipping Group! My driver was also super fast and helpful!

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Nick Tha...
2018 Audi A6 AmeriFreight Car Shipping

2018 Audi A6

Review by on 8/29/2018 7:30 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifright has been my 1st choice and went back to them again, i was proved right, though quotes from transport reviews has been lower but knew that for transporting a car from California to Ozark, M [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia at 678-369-4122
Car Transport by Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car Transport by Amerifreight

Review by on 8/21/2018 9:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Totally happy with using Amerifreight. Ben was thorough and explained everything in great detail. I would definitely use them again. Ranked high with BBB.

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Ben at 678-821-2296
Car transport that exceeded expectations AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport that exceeded expectations

Review by on 8/14/2018 5:27 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping with Amerifreight was such a good experience! I had contacted a couple of other car shipping services and they would be calling me aggressively trying to secure my business. Amerifreight was [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please contact Tara at 678-369-4271
Auto Transport Customer Service Excellen Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Transport Customer Service Excellen

Review by on 8/8/2018 2:16 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Where do I begin with this amazing story. Heidi at Auto Shipping Group is my hero and literally brought tears to my eyes today for her kind, caring customer service. In speaking with her, I initially [More]

Terry Williams - please email me at heidi@autoshippinggroup.com or call me directly at 360-214-3671 for a FREE quote! Naween - you are an incredibly special person -I am so gratefuI was the one that got to work with ...
Good Service AutoStar Transport Express

Good Service

Review by on 6/2/2018 10:14 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I took the service on March 15. And it was superb. Would like to use it in future as well.. I took the service on March 15. And it was superb. Would like to use it in future as well..

Mike Cannon - From Manny 888.802.8250 ext 2240: Hi Ravi! Thank you for the nice review! We are very pleased with the way the transportation developed and we are even more delighted with your review! Remember Ravi i...
Great service BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Great service

Review by on 4/24/2018 3:31 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Were very good and punctual when picking up my car and dropping off.. able to help you locate the driver to see where your car might be at. Would definetaly use it again!

Linda Ross - Thank you for using our services!
Excellent customer service from Beverly BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent customer service from Beverly

Review by on 4/11/2018 5:55 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I received a quote from MoveWheels and I began an email exchange with Beverly. She responded quickly to all my questions. I decided to contract with her for the move. The contract was straight forward [More]

Linda Ross - Thanks for the positive feedback! We'll be glad to help you with the shipping process again!
Nice Surprise! AutoStar Transport Express

Nice Surprise!

Review by on 11/27/2017 3:05 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I have never used an auto transport company before. After reading reviews here, I was glad I chose AutoStar Transport. My rep, Yasmin, was very forthright and knowledgeable about the entire proces [More]

Mike Cannon - From Yasmin 786 725 5995: Hello John , thank you so much for the review I am so happy it all went smoothly and in a a timely manner. We pride ourselves on clear communication from the outset and answe...
Service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Service

Review by on 8/25/2017 12:23 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Good service. I would recommend to anyone looking to ship their car. Very nice people and always answer your calls. I used Benjamin Grimmer and he was very helpful. The driver was also a very nice gu [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ben at 404-334-7183