Auto Shipping West Virginia

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for West Virginia.
West Virginia: Overall From To

Newest West Virginia Auto Transport Reviews
mercedes Ultimate Transport 123

mercedes

Review by on 5/25/2020 9:30 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

These shippers did a very good job from start to finish. The car arrived safely and in a timely fashion. The drivers were polite and even took a picture with me and the car. I felt I was in good hands [More]

Car transport interstate AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transport interstate

Review by on 5/21/2020 7:43 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was fully satisfied with Amerifreight’s work. The agent was organized, knowledgeable, available when I needed help, and patient. I am a senior widow who moved from West Virginia to New York, leaving [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Melissa Dossett at (678) 271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us t...
Excellent. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent.

Review by on 4/15/2020 2:17 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast. They arranged a shipper for my truck in just a few days. My vehicle was picked up on Friday in WV, then delivered the next day in TX! All for a great price! Thank you!

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Great experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great experience

Review by on 4/13/2020 1:44 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Had a really good experience with my carGood communication with the broker and even better communication once my driver came aboard No surprises At all

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Vehicle transport Ultimate Transport 123

Vehicle transport

Review by on 4/6/2020 12:17 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Outstanding service from beginning to end. The driver was friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend your company to anyone needing vehicle transport.