Auto Shipping South Dakota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for South Dakota.
South Dakota: Overall From To

Number of Companies that ship to South Dakota

Number of Companies that ship out of South Dakota

Newest South Dakota Auto Transport Reviews
Great service, great experience!! GetCarrier.com

Great service, great experience!!

Review by on 9/21/2020 5:03 PM about GetCarrier.com

After talking to several brokers/transporters and receiving a wide range of calls, emails and pricing, the people at Getcarrier.com helped me through the process. I felt they were honest and truly wan [More]

Terrible Customer Service RoadRunner Auto Transport

Terrible Customer Service

Review by on 8/27/2020 9:57 PM about RoadRunner Auto Transport

Absolutely terrible customer service. Been working with Anthony Alvarado in SD about shipping my classic truck from Base to Base for my PCS. After working for a while with this man (been doing trainin [More]

My experience was flawless !!! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My experience was flawless !!!

Review by on 8/20/2020 1:51 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I had never dealt with having a vehicle transported and AmeriFreight did a great job. Everything went smoothly. I had great communication with the driver and would recommend them to anyone needing t [More]

Car transport across country Ultimate Transport 123

Car transport across country

Review by on 8/11/2020 12:08 PM about Ultimate Transport 123

Excellent service from beginning to end with Kathy as my first contact and Neil as they delivery personnel . I would highly recommend .!!! If I decided to move again I would definitely use this compan [More]

Truck shipping Ultimate Transport 123

Truck shipping

Review by on 6/20/2020 10:32 AM about Ultimate Transport 123

I am so satisfied with the service that this company offers, very good price I definitely recommend it and I will use it again, the driver kept me with updates the whole time