Auto Shipping South Dakota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for South Dakota.
South Dakota: Overall From To

Newest South Dakota Auto Transport Reviews
Super Experience with Jahlil at AmeriFre AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Super Experience with Jahlil at AmeriFre

Review by on 8/15/2019 9:11 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent experience with Jahlil at AmeriFreight (1501724915-YK) on a car to be shipped from South Dakota to Oregon. Jahlil was very prompt and answered all my questions. Really nice and friendly guy. [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates please call Jahlil at 678 619 0457 or reach me at j.witt@amerifreight.net
Transportation Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Transportation

Review by on 8/10/2019 3:58 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Called at least 2-3 weeks ahead of delivery. Not one of any of the brokers was interested. Day before pickup They all call and some were bitter they called 2nd or third. Collusion is the word here. Th [More]

shipping auto Auto Shipping Group Inc.

shipping auto

Review by on 8/8/2019 9:03 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Michael did a good job of lining up a hauler and making all the arrangments. My vehicle was picked up timely and delivered when it was promised. One hiccup, but shipper made it right upon delivery. Cu [More]

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 CALL, TEXT, OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thank you Tim for the review. Look forward to helping you with the next one.
Relatively Hassle free American Auto Shipping

Relatively Hassle free

Review by on 7/27/2019 5:06 PM about American Auto Shipping

Overall, I had a good experience. Called Aerin and set it up when they needed to pick it up. They were relatively clear about when it would get here, and it arrived on the earlier side of that.

Mark - Call Aerin (800) 577-3617 - We're glad that your experience shipping with us was a positive one and hope that you contact us again should you need to ship another vehicle. Don't forget our returning c...
Shipping Suburban AutoStar Transport Express

Shipping Suburban

Review by on 7/13/2019 7:42 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

So this is a first for me, going into this type of shipping I thought it would be easy. I started to have reservations if it would work or not. While doing the research I called Auto Star, and set up [More]

Mike Cannon - From Demetri Valerga 786-577-5175: Phillp S . Totton Thank you for the review. I am glad that I was able to help you with the transport of your vehicle and that everything went well and you they got ...